Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Man this so sad. Did they really had to resort to violence because he did not sing their songs?

Allah Rahmet Eylesin. May Allah have mercy on his soul.
Indeed a sad event, this is one of the reason I left the country, people are on edge always angry, there is high probability you will enter a brawl in the streets.
In addition, akp fucked up the justice system, there is no deterrence in such action. Violence is increased in Turkey, and Soylu, instead of making his job, making rallies in the streets.
Edit: @Gemn this is a fact no need to feel angry.

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,687
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Arkadaşlar merhaba, Azerbaycan CBC Sport kanalını nasıl izleyebilirim acaba, bu konularda bilgi sahibi kimse var mı? Sitesine gittiğimde, sayfada yenileme çalışması olduğu yazıyor.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,735
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tonight, our girls(volleyball) are playing against the US. The match starts at 18:30(GMT+3). We have won 6 games out of 7 in the tournament so far. This match will be our toughest one yet. The US was defeated against Poland in their last match. And they will put extra effort to win this match. Turkey has guaranteed her spot in the finals but the US hasn't yet. Hoping for a competitive match tonight. If you wanna watch the game you can see it on "TRT Spor Yıldız" channel on Youtube.

Edit:

Last edited:

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tonight, our girls(volleyball) are playing against the US. The match starts at 18:30(GMT+3). We have won 6 games out of 7 in the tournament so far. This match will be our toughest one yet. The US was defeated against Poland in their last match. And they will put extra effort to win this match. Turkey has guaranteed her spot in the finals but the US hasn't yet. Hoping for a competitive match tonight. If you wanna watch the game you can see it on "TRT Spor Yıldız" channel on Youtube.

Edit:
Wow,you are first one talking about it.
They lost to Thailand which pissed me off,they have to win tonight(3-0) because the US is not that good anymore.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,735
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wow,you are first one talking about it.
They lost to Thailand which pissed me off,they have to win tonight(3-0) because the US is not that good anymore.
Yeah.. but it's the US nonetheless. And we're famous for flopping when playing against the US :cry:

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,735
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Damnit,they lost again 3-1
Just another day under the sun. We're playing Serbia tomorrow. They guaranteed their top spot. So I expect them to put their B team against us. We're most likely going to go against the US in the quarter-finals. Who knows. Maybe our luck turns around and we beat them this time. fingers crossed 🤞

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just another day under the sun. We're playing Serbia tomorrow. They guaranteed their top spot. So I expect them to put their B team against us. We're most likely going to go against the US in the quarter-finals. Who knows. Maybe our luck turns around and we beat them this time. fingers crossed 🤞
They will beat the US in the quarter-finals,im tired of 5 to 8th places.
No winner mentality,always content with top 8,pisses me off.:mad::mad::mad:

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

@rodeo Listen to this bs,''olmuyo,yapamadik''.
Soooo relaxed,as if it is not important.
Loser mentality.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,735
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

@rodeo Listen to this bs,''olmuyo,yapamadik''.
Soooo relaxed,as if it is not important.
Loser mentality.
Annoying to hear. Honestly, I don't even have the heart to watch the games live. I get so excited and and when they mess up I get very frustrated. Therefore, I check the score like every ten minutes. If we win then I watch the recording of it.

On winning the tournament or on getting a medal, I agree that we show symptoms of learned helplessness but I don't know if we can get more juice out of this roster. Maybe with Vargas joining the team we could make a difference. Or maybe the team gets more matured and more stable that we no longer flop.

It's interesting though, the teams we beat consistently can defeat the US but not us. Or it's maybe just "learned helplessness", like you said.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Annoying to hear. Honestly, I don't even have the heart to watch the games live. I get so excited and and when they mess up I get very frustrated. Therefore, I check the score like every ten minutes. If we win then I watch the recording of it.

On winning the tournament or on getting a medal, I agree that we show symptoms of learned helplessness but I don't know if we can get more juice out of this roster. Maybe with Vargas joining the team we could make a difference. Or maybe the team gets more matured and more stable that we no longer flop.

It's interesting though, the teams we beat consistently can defeat the US but not us. Or it's maybe just "learned helplessness", like you said.
Take a look at Zehra an Ebrar,the first moves like an elephant the other cant jump.
Both need power training,why the fk guidetti doesnt see that?

M

Manomed

3 gün önce ankarada kürt-laz mafya düğünü oldu bilin bakalım kim katıldı? Sülüman soylu artı olarak emniyet müdürleri bile katılmış ülkenin geldiği hale bak

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,999
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
3 gün önce ankarada kürt-laz mafya düğünü oldu bilin bakalım kim katıldı? Sülüman soylu artı olarak emniyet müdürleri bile katılmış ülkenin geldiği hale bak

Susurluk scandal was just the tip of the iceberg. In the future which ever government comes in they will still have ties to Mafia groups.

Crazy how embedded Mafia is in the Turkish government.

That you have ministers like Suleiman Soylu going to there weddings!!

Whats crazy is the conspiracy theories in Turkiye how true they are.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,999
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head. We fought and bled alongside the Russians; we should've known they’d hate us for it. History is written by the victor, and here I am, thinking we'd won. But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him. Locations change, the rationale, the objective. Yesterday's enemies are today’s recruits. Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don’t eventually decide to hate you for it, too.

SHEPHERD'S SPEECH DURING THE INTRODUCTION OF S.S.D.D.

@Mis_TR_Like @Nilgiri

Guys isnt crazy how Cod Mw2 from 2009 gets geopolitics and foreign policy right just with this quote!!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom