Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lady and gentleman,

Didnt you find that recently every time when we achieved any thing

Then someone from some countres came and said "Oh,the japanese/UK/Chinese one will better than you" and make here like the waff greek-turkiye forum?

For example in Tf-X thread,someone suddenly came and claimed "Oh we will not buy your product we will buy super Japanese one"

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
First,over 5 million refugees is to much,there is no more room for any humanitarian angle,to much is to much.
It has nothing to do with racism.
Turks need to explain it in a way @Afif understands and @Afif you really need to stop insinuating that Turks are racists because they dont want anymore refugees.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,383
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Actually, I dont think Turks are racist because they dont want to take more refugees.
It would be very unfair if you put me against all Turk. if you please bother to read the full conversation it would be better for judgment i hope.

I was responding to these two very specific statement made by two members here.

Qoute
since they feel no love from their families those children will grow to become criminals or jihadist you know this
Unqoute

Qoute
You simply CAN'T be a weakling by letting in millions of future terrorists in the country.
Unqoute

and This was my second response

''Saying stuff like, THESE CHILDREN WILL BECOME JIHADIST OR CRIMINAL.
How many children are we talking about here? There are hundreds of thousands children in the refugee camps.
That is a sweeping claim without very little true evidence to back it up!
And it Sounds very similar to the white supremacists whose one of the main selling points is, eventually most of the Muslim newborn in their country will become terrorist in the future.

Another one here is, talking about not letting MILLIONS OF FUTURE TERRORIST in Turkey!
how did he knows this ridiculous number in the first place?

Stop using these grossly over exaggerated claims to get your point across.
Otherwise, even if you are not a racist you sound like one.
Because, if it walks like a duck and looks like a duck and quacks like a duck there is a good chance it could be a duck."

The way they were talking about refugees was very......

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,034
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
FlpOF_QXkAEIuut.jpeg

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
George Washington
You know he had black slaves right?

At the time of George Washington's death, the Mount Vernon enslaved population consisted of 317 people. Of the 317 enslaved people living at Mount Vernon in 1799, a little less than half (123 people) were owned by George Washington himself. Another 153 enslaved people were owned by the Custis estate.

You lost.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,034
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You know he had black slaves right?

At the time of George Washington's death, the Mount Vernon enslaved population consisted of 317 people. Of the 317 enslaved people living at Mount Vernon in 1799, a little less than half (123 people) were owned by George Washington himself. Another 153 enslaved people were owned by the Custis estate.

You lost.

It cant be Stalin either to be honest. He did some pretty awful stuff.

Xiping and Putin are also pretty bad too. May not have killed like Stalin or Hitler still did some pretty bad shit.

George Washington did own slaves not to mention he did exterminate native tribes and engaged in his own colonialism.

Credit he deserves was leading the nation to independance against the British Empire which was no easy feat especially in the 1700s when the British Empire was rising to the top.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
It cant be Stalin either to be honest. He did some pretty awful stuff.

Xiping and Putin are also pretty bad too. May not have killed like Stalin or Hitler still did some pretty bad shit.

George Washington did own slaves not to mention he did exterminate native tribes and engaged in his own colonialism.

Credit he deserves was leading the nation to independance against the British Empire which was no easy feat especially in the 1700s when the British Empire was rising to the top.
Stalin was our enemy,remember what he did to the Tatar and Circausians of Crimea.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,034
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stalin was our enemy,remember what he did to the Tatar and Circausians of Crimea.

An overlooked part because he defeated the nazis. History treats him like a good guy but thats not the case when he was complicit in starting ww2 alongside hitler by signing an agreement which green lighted the invasion of poland

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
you guys dont want anyone in Turkiye who doesnt looks like you
Don't try to pin down my statement on all Turks.
I am talking about very few people like you

for the forth time , where is your proof @Afif ?? you said i don't want people who don't look like me in turkey . why aren't you show me your proof ?? why are you silent ? does your tongue dried and fell off ??

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Don't take foreigners word about internal politics in Türkiye serious. Their opinion when it comes to that doesn't matter at all.
he said a crystal clear lie about all of us then after pressured he narrow it down to me ( as if it make a difference ) . either he will show us his proof that i don't want people who don't look like me in turkey or he should apologize to me for his lie . this is not his first time , few weeks ago he used the exact same " you don't want people who don't look like you in turkey " on others . i didn't get involved and no one confronted him . i should have educated him then, that's why i have this meaningless conversation with him

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,383
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
FALSE CLAIM!
EXHEGGERATED AS USUAL.
THERE ARE NOT MANY PEOPLE LIKE 'MAMONED' HERE.

here we go again

you guys dont want anyone in Turkiye who doesnt looks like you
Don't try to pin down my statement on all Turks.
I am talking about very few people like you

if its false claim then proof it. this is the 5th time im asking it :LOL: stone would have talked by now

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom