TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Refugee issue is a global problem.
it is not we are getting in more then any other country on the planet that due to the 2 reasons

1 - Ahmet Davutoglu ummah fantasies . syrians grow by pan Arabism ideology their nationalism built upon anti Turkism they usually would sacred to come to turkey as refugees ( its similar to our relationship with Armenia) . when the civil war started the first 100000 syrians were encourage by Davutoglu to come to turkey . he probably thought he can make an army out of it to topple al assad government then he would become one of the 3 islamist power in mediterania with new islamist government in syria and al nursi government in Egypt . this is the guy who called isis just angry youths . after first 100k the peoplulation never stop coming . at the time erdogan still had dialog with al assad but , he went to Europe and make his anti assad declaration along with other Europeans possibly without erdogan knowledge (Ahmet Davutoglu was also FETÖ's replacement for erdogan) now he is taking the back seat and blame everything on erdogan

2 islamist propaganda - tarikats with the money they received from diyanet aka our taxes make a lots of mosques in the middle east and make anti atatürk propaganda as well as encourage them to move to turkey i still remember their propaganda about how in 2023 erdogan will declare caliphate in turkey in peshtun languages ask yourself do we have war in egypt iraq iran and pakistan ?? no ?? then why the hell are they coming ?? now that meetings with al assad government started they are encouraging syrians to show negative reactions

we are all suffering because of their fantasies

International community let down Turkiye the problem
why it should be us to be let down ??? why this is our problem ???

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,118
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
it is not we are getting in more then any other country on the planet that due to the 2 reasons

1 - Ahmet Davutoglu ummah fantasies . syrians grow by pan Arabism ideology their nationalism built upon anti Turkism they usually would sacred to come to turkey as refugees ( its similar to our relationship with Armenia) . when the civil war started the first 100000 syrians were encourage by Davutoglu to come to turkey . he probably thought he can make an army out of it to topple al assad government then he would become one of the 3 islamist power in mediterania with new islamist government in syria and al nursi government in Egypt . this is the guy who called isis just angry youths . after first 100k the peoplulation never stop coming . at the time erdogan still had dialog with al assad but , he went to Europe and make his anti assad declaration along with other Europeans possibly without erdogan knowledge (Ahmet Davutoglu was also FETÖ's replacement for erdogan) now he is taking the back seat and blame everything on erdogan

2 islamist propaganda - tarikats with the money they received from diyanet aka our taxes make a lots of mosques in the middle east and make anti atatürk propaganda as well as encourage them to move to turkey i still remember their propaganda about how in 2023 erdogan will declare caliphate in turkey in peshtun languages ask yourself do we have war in egypt iraq iran and pakistan ?? no ?? then why the hell are they coming ?? now that meetings with al assad government started they are encouraging syrians to show negative reactions

Eu deal was a stupid blunder.

It was retarded to accept millions just for money which the eu did not deliver.

I sense corruption because they easily accepted without even thinking of the consequences.

Davutoglu is such a dumbass.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Eu deal was a stupid blunder.

It was retarded to accept millions just for money which the eu did not deliver.

I sense corruption because they easily accepted without even thinking of the consequences.

Davutoglu is such a dumbass.
Let's not just blame this on Davutoğlu without also blaming Erdoğan.

This refugee crisis is also to blame for the economic crisis.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

What some people not understand is, that some countries can have a somewhat weak leader and the reason for that is geography. Look at the neighbourhood of Germany. All established and successful countries. Now look at Türkiyes geography, more Terrorists and failed States than one can count. You simply CAN'T be a weakling by letting in millions of future terrorists in the country.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,577
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Lets be honest, it is not only about refugees or illegal migrants! you guys dont want anyone in Turkiye who doesnt looks like you! especially if they are Arabs.

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,577
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
oh yeas despide all the things we talked , you come back with race card again
Nope, it is not about me using race card. because i dont have any personal interest here.

saying stuff like, THESE CHILDREN WILL BECOME JIHADIST OR CRIMINAL.
how many children are we talking about here? There are hundreds of thousands children in the refugee camps.
That is a sweeping claim without very little true evidence to back it up!
And it Sounds very similar to the white supremacists whose one of the main selling points is, eventually most of the Muslim newborn in their country will become terrorist in the future.

another one here is, talking about not letting MILLIONS OF FUTURE TERRORIST in Turkey!
how did he knows this ridiculous number in the first place?

Stop using these grossly over exaggerated claims to get your point across.
otherwise, even if you are not a racist you sound like one.
Because, if it walks like a duck and looks like a duck and quacks like a duck there is a good chance it could be a duck.

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Nope, it is not about me using race card. because i dont have any personal interest here.

saying stuff like these children will become jihadist or criminal.
how many children are we talking about here? There are hundreds of thousands children in the refugee camps.
And it Sounds very similar to the white supremacists whose one of the main selling points is, eventually most of the Muslim newborn in their country will become terrorist in the future.

another one here is, talking about not letting millions of future terrorist in Turkey!

Because, if it walks like a duck and looks like a duck and quacks like a duck there is a good chance it could be a duck.
your last comment still didn't answer your pervious statement

you guys dont want anyone in Turkiye who doesnt looks like you!
millions each year from all over the world come to turkey , brazilians,japanese,koreans,south africans yet you claim we dont like people who dont look like us.

you either proof it to me that we don't like people who don't look like us or be quit

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,577
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
your last comment still didn't answer your pervious statement

millions each year from all over the world come to turkey , brazilians,japanese,koreans,south africans yet you claim we dont like people who dont look like us.

you either proof it to me that we don't like people who don't look like us or be quit
Don't try to pin down my statement on all Turks.
I am talking about very few people like you who makes exaggerated claims about refugees like,
Oh hey, these children will eventually end up being jihadist or criminal!
Or talks about imaginary 'millions of future terrorists'.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,118
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

saying stuff like, THESE CHILDREN WILL BECOME JIHADIST OR CRIMINAL.

another one here is, talking about not letting MILLIONS OF FUTURE TERRORIST in Turkey!

What makes it tragic you hear of news of babies and children dying in these camps.

Thats how poor the mortality rates are.

Not just uprooted from wars or civil wars but also left your homeland while your life is drifting away in a camp where disease is rife.

It is said thousands of children got snatched for their organs too.

Thats why I said some members should have some empathy about this situation. Empathy is not a sjw or a woke trait its a part of human instinct.

Even if our Turkic ancestors were warriors they were also known for mercy and empthy.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
What makes it tragic you hear of news of babies and children dying in these camps.

Thats how poor the mortality rates are.

Not just uprooted from wars or civil wars but also left your homeland while your life is drifting away in a camp where disease is rife.

It is said thousands of children got snatched for their organs too.

Thats why I said some members should have some empathy about this situation. Empathy is not a sjw or a woke trait its a part of human instinct.

Even if our Turkic ancestors were warriors they were also known for mercy and empthy.
Mercy has its limits, believe it or not weakness can destroy countries especially when they are located near the biggest shithole on earth. I would never put my Country in a dangerous situation like that clown on top is doing by bringing in millions of aliens. Since more than 10 years they are in Türkiye, enough is enough.

And if some foreigner comes to cry me a river, please ask your government to take them all in. If not, be quiet.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,118
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mercy has its limits, believe it or not weakness can destroy countries especially when they are located near the biggest shithole on earth. I would never put my Country in a dangerous situation like that clown on top is doing by bringing in millions of aliens. Since more than 10 years they are in Türkiye, enough is enough.

And if some foreigner comes to cry me a river, please ask your government to take them all in. If not, be quiet.

My statements does not mean take millions.

Also my statement is about putting people in in your shoes.

Because this shit can even happen to us actually.

Compare Turkiye today of the Ottoman empire. Ottoman Empire went through much bigger crisises.

They were not just fighting wars to keep their empire intact but also numerous refugee crisis where millions came to the Empire.

This continued welll into the independance war mind you.

I know its different times but man compared to todays one both dont come close.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,118
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

6091.png

I understand what you mean too especially the ones from rich countries giving people about lectures hosting refugees when they host like thousands rather than millions too.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lets be honest, it is not only about refugees or illegal migrants! you guys dont want anyone in Turkiye who doesnt looks like you! especially if they are Arabs.
Asena_Great and Tonyukuk are Central Asians. There was a guy who was overly racist, too, but I haven't seen him in a while now. That particular dude is also from another Turkic country. You see a pattern? 🙃

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,577
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
View attachment 52323

I understand what you mean too especially the ones from rich countries giving people about lectures hosting refugees when they host like thousands rather than millions too.
OK, that map is incomplete. Where does one million rohinga refugees fit in then ? ( according to UN )

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
TFX Gökbörü
TİSU Erlik

Thoughts?

(not official, these are just my preferred names)

Last edited:
Top Bottom