Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The latest podcast of Lex Fridman features Betül Kaçar

She currently leads NASA Astrobiology Center in molecular paleobiology to understand alien planets and ancient life. She is the youngest scientist to lead a NASA Research Center.

What is Paleobiology?

Paleobiology is a field of study that focuses on the biology of past life forms and the processes that have shaped the diversity of life on Earth. It combines principles and techniques from paleontology, which is the study of fossilized plants and animals, with those from biology, which is the study of living organisms.

She is a person to be proud of.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,183
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The latest podcast of Lex Fridman features Betül Kaçar

She currently leads NASA Astrobiology Center in molecular paleobiology to understand alien planets and ancient life. She is the youngest scientist to lead a NASA Research Center.

What is Paleobiology?

Paleobiology is a field of study that focuses on the biology of past life forms and the processes that have shaped the diversity of life on Earth. It combines principles and techniques from paleontology, which is the study of fossilized plants and animals, with those from biology, which is the study of living organisms.

She does not look 38 at all damn!

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,130
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Shaking my head at people rooting and following a guy that is known to be a woman beater and now apparently human trafficker too. I was a happier and smarter man a couple of days ago when I didnt know that this guy existed and had such a big following.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,183
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Shaking my head at people rooting and following a guy that is known to be a woman beater and now apparently human trafficker too. I was a happier and smarter man a couple of days ago when I didnt know that this guy existed and had such a big following.

Andrew Tate deserves the Nobel Peace Prize

E

Era_shield

Not too sure who this Tate guy is but looks like the EU has returned to its Marxist roots of imprisoning people without charge:

Andrew Tate: Romanian police to hold influencer for 30 days​

0f3ef37a4044ccdc73e5774e1b1f1797a926c6de.jpg

A Romanian court has agreed to a police request to hold the controversial influencer Andrew Tate in detention for 30 days.

Tate was arrested alongside his brother Tristan on Thursday as part of an investigation into allegations of human trafficking and rape.
Authorities suspect the pair, along with two Romanian men, of running an "an organised crime group".
Tristan, and two others, were also detained by the court in Bucharest.
Andrew Tate, 36, has yet to comment directly on the accusations.
But after being detained, a tweet was sent from his Twitter account alluding to the 1999 movie The Matrix.

"The Matrix sent their agents," the post said. The account also retweeted Matrix memes posted by Twitter owner Elon Musk.
During the detention hearing, the two brothers maintained their right to silence, their lawyer told the BBC.
Earlier, a police spokesperson told the BBC that the 36-year-old would be held at a "detention centre".
On Thursday night, Romania's Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism issued a statement, but did not name the Tate brothers, stating that two British citizens and two Romanian citizens were suspected of being part of a human trafficking group.

https://archive.vn/MfR6V

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,987
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
He's scum with probable ties to Romanian criminal syndicates but it's very likely they don't have any evidence to convict him and so settled for holding him indefinitely. From what I recall, they can extend the detention period up to 2 times so he'll likely spend around 90 days under arrest.

E

Era_shield

I see so many deranged Liberals celebrating that Andrew Tate got arrested for human trafficking allegations. Where has that energy been the last year that we’ve been demanding for Ghislaine Maxwell’s client list??? Social justice warriors make me SICK.
They're nothing but a mentally deranged cult that serves the regime.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,619
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
It is 00:23 AM on January 1st 2023 and from my home in Bulgaria I am starting to hear Mehter noises in the distance... Are the Ottomans coming back and Supapowa Turkiye rising up or I am just dreaming? :O

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom