Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seriously I gotta credit the Turkish people they take their elections and voting serious.

From rallies, speeches and the music. Even the constant dissing from politicians to each other

While in Australia its boring as fck. We never get music tunes for the election.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,503

when you live in refugee camp and make 14 children then ask host government to take care of your children, the father even don't know the name of his children . these children are going to grow up to become jihadist or criminals

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

when you live in refugee camp and make 14 children then ask host government to take care of your children, the father even don't know the name of his children . these children are going to grow up to become jihadist or criminals

You dont realise this developing countries and refugee camps have high rates of birth because most die before even reaching adulthood.

Even if they give birth to 10 most will die before even reaching adulthood.

Have a bit of empathy.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
FlKV2-qWYAEW7zE.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,503
Have a bit of empathy.
exactly that's why i don't have any empathy if it was one child i would say ok but 14 ??? have you even watch the video ? . I cant believe that you are saying this what is the fault of those children to born in such a condition you live in a camp why you make 14 children only to use them to sell flowers in street or use them for begging this is called child exploitations . the father don't even know the name of his children . since they feel no love from their families those children will grow to become criminals or jihadist you know this .my question is why it should be our problem ??? gulf states can take them in let them go to Dubai

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
exactly that's why i don't have any empathy if it was one child i would say ok but 14 ??? have you even watch the video ? . I cant believe that you are saying this what is the fault of those children to born in such a condition you live in a camp why you make 14 children only to use them to sell flowers in street or use them for begging this is called child exploitations . the father don't even know the name of his children . since they feel no love from their families those children will grow to become criminals or jihadist you know this .my question is why it should be our problem ??? gulf states can take them in let them go to Dubai

A lot of those refugee camps are in poor conditions.

You hear daily news of so many babies dying.

Developing countries and refugee camps are full of babies being born but many dying because the conditions are so poor and mortality are rates are bad. Its also culture too many cultures like Arabs and Africans have lots of children they see it as a blessing. Dont get me wrong I would maximum have 3 or 4 not over. Over 4 is literally overkill. Some people just love having sex too much lmaooooo that they forget to wear protection.

Dont mistake me for a virtue singnaller.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,503
Dont mistake me for a virtue singnaller.
well you did sound like one of those SJWs

Over 4 is literally overkill. Some people just love having sex too much lmaooooo that they forget to wear protection.
again why should this be our problem . when they ask the mother will you make more children she answered yeah if gods wills it wtf man her children is literary dying in front of her eyes yet she says ofc no problem they are criminals in my eye . do you see the consequences of their action ??? why should we have such problems ??

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
well you did sound like one of those SJWs

again why should this be our problem . when they ask the mother will you make more children she answered yeah if gods wills it wtf man her children is literary dying in front of her eyes yet she says ofc no problem they are criminals in my eye . do you see the consequences of their action ??? why should we have such problems ??

Refugee issue is a global problem.

International community let down Turkiye the problem could have easily been solved with each country taking the amount not only it would have eased the burden also stop mass migration.

Rich countries should be taking them in not Turkiye.

Nothing wrong in having empathy especially when it comes to children.

Top Bottom