TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
May i ask what exactly he's saying was wrong?
He does not have any right to call voters, ordinary people insects, sheep, etc. If you agree Turkish people are because they vote a party, then you need your head and tongue get checked. I am full of such idiots and words that carry no weight. I am voting for AKP since a while, I will do it again. Let me see him with such insults again.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,560
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
9od6yhq2seu51.jpg

Turkey topographic 3D render map​

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
May i ask what exactly he's saying was wrong?

Nihat Gencer points at tv and programs that are designed to turn people into mindless zombies. Instead of raising their intellectusl levels and such. Thus turning them into something like insects that will vote on you in return for some candy. So it’s a metaphor.

Turkish tv isn’t quality tv it is full of crap. 2-3 hours semi oprah winfrey like programs. Dr phil like programs. Religious programs. Dizi that lasts 2+hours. And news.

Add commercials in between that lasts 20-30 min in total. That’s the end of the day.

Nihat says, educated ppl or ppl aware of realities and surroundings will question and demand answers. Why are you cutting down the trees in Black sea region, why are you destroying the natural balance of things. Etc.

Also recently we had severe flooding in black sea province that killed quite a few ppl. That happened because of mentioned “developments”, AKP and RTE sent Head of Diyanet to the scene of the floods.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nihat Gencer points at tv and programs that are designed to turn people into mindless zombies. Instead of raising their intellectusl levels and such. Thus turning them into something like insects that will vote on you in return for some candy. So it’s a metaphor.

Turkish tv isn’t quality tv it is full of crap. 2-3 hours semi oprah winfrey like programs. Dr phil like programs. Religious programs. Dizi that lasts 2+hours. And news.

Add commercials in between that lasts 20-30 min in total. That’s the end of the day.

Nihat says, educated ppl or ppl aware of realities and surroundings will question and demand answers. Why are you cutting down the trees in Black sea region, why are you destroying the natural balance of things. Etc.

Also recently we had severe flooding in black sea province that killed quite a few ppl. That happened because of mentioned “developments”, AKP and RTE sent Head of Diyanet to the scene of the floods.
I know what he was trying to say but my question was to bsruzm what exactly of this was wrong.

Yeah that insect part was wrong but besides that he has some points.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys are these portals even in Turkey ?

I think it is a big problem if portals like these are Chinese because they use Turkey's name as a front for their own exports. Brilliant tbh, but I would prefer if they were Turkish because how the fuck can we support Turkey if we can't even trust the name and location.

Anywhere we can report these things ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom