TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Europe as a whole has daddy issues when it comes to Turks. Still butthurt they couldn't subjugate them into the ground like they did their colonies and slave trade.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,973
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm also telling this since i joined PDF but no i was called "nazi", "racist" and even got thread banned many times because i stated those facts (which start to happen now).

Turkey is digging itself another internal front, our nation took care of them, provided them with everything a human needs, but they slowly forget what they are... refugees and not guests since they don't behave like guests anymore.

We could have easily f*cking up the EU if we would have them all pass and even used that for our interest, but no for some peanuts we kept them inside. Trying to weaponize them later which failed badly.
Northern Syria's native Arab population was cleaned and now Kurds are taking over, they have US support if this doesn't sounds like Syrian version of the KRG story to you what then?
With taking in refugees wes support demographic change in Syria, that means we're indirectly helping the USA with the creation of pkkstan.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm also telling this since i joined PDF but no i was called "nazi", "racist" and even got thread banned many times because i stated those facts (which start to happen now).

Turkey is digging itself another internal front, our nation took care of them, provided them with everything a human needs, but they slowly forget what they are... refugees and not guests since they don't behave like guests anymore.

We could have easily f*cking up the EU if we would have them all pass and even used that for our interest, but no for some peanuts we kept them inside. Trying to weaponize them later which failed badly.
Northern Syria's native Arab population was cleaned and now Kurds are taking over, they have US support if this doesn't sounds like Syrian version of the KRG story to you what then?
With taking in refugees wes support demographic change in Syria, that means we're indirectly helping the USA with the creation of pkkstan.

I repeated such things too but what do I get the Kurds are our brothers stop being a racist this and that.

Erdogans masterclass when it comes to the refugee problem all for that sweet eu money he screwed Turkey over while the EU bolstered its border.

The Europeans are laughing at us.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Europe as a whole has daddy issues when it comes to Turks. Still butthurt they couldn't subjugate them into the ground like they did their colonies and slave trade.

European Whites believe they are the master race that everybody has to bend to their will. They could not do this with the Turks.

T

Turko

29 Ekim Cumhuriyet Bayramınızı kutlar, ülkemize esenlikler getirmesini dilerim. Çok yorulduk bu son yıllarda be defencehub.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,782
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Beyler biz niye Izlesene.com'u kullanmiyoruz ?

Hep Google kullanirsak biraz yazik olmuyor mu kendi yerli streaming sitemize ?

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Beyler biz niye Izlesene.com'u kullanmiyoruz ?

Hep Google kullanirsak biraz yazik olmuyor mu kendi yerli streaming sitemize ?

Bilgi güvenliği açısından uzun dönemde yerli platformların pazar payı daha artarsa çok iyi olur ama millet gidipte Google ürünlerini bırakacak değil. Ruslar bu işi iyi yapıyor. Rusya yasası uluslararası, özellikle Amerikan menşeli internet şirketlerine Rusya'da veri depolamasına zorluyor.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,782
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bilgi güvenliği açısından uzun dönemde yerli platformların pazar payı daha artarsa çok iyi olur ama millet gidipte Google ürünlerini bırakacak değil. Ruslar bu işi iyi yapıyor. Rusya yasası uluslararası, özellikle Amerikan menşeli internet şirketlerine Rusya'da veri depolamasına zorluyor.
Biraz yayalim diye düsünmüstüm. Ama herkes Google kullaniyor, artik sözlüge girmis bir kelime :)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom