Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I guess we are from same era, my game to go is RE3, playing the remake right now.
RE3 Intro was the most bad ass intro back in the days when games looked like mashed potato on the screen.

Nemesis gives me ptsd!!

I never fought it I kept on running from it just to save bullets.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I was about to curse the fucking overpaid mofo traitor national football players but they won in overtime.
Damn idiots!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Why does the Turkish national team love losing points to crappy teams like Latvia, San Marino you name it? Teams that will never qualify?

Such rezilik.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,489
kilo.jpg

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
They dont have the winner mentality.
And add to that a coach who has demonstrated lack of vision, lack of tactical management on turf, enough brain capacity to create even a basic competitive team from a well above average squad.
The distance between lines, the pathetic situation of defense and forward lines had to endure. Separately! Far apart from each other against a basic team!
No. This pool of players can be managed in a more competent way.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
And add to that a coach who has demonstrated lack of vision, lack of tactical management on turf, enough brain capacity to create even a basic competitive team from a well above average squad.
The distance between lines, the pathetic situation of defense and forward lines had to endure. Separately! Far apart from each other against a basic team!
No. This pool of players can be managed in a more competent way.

There is still the ''everbody but the manager decides'' mentality in the national team.
The TFF president,officials,sponsors,politicians etc.
You cant really blame Kuntz.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nemesis gives me ptsd!!

I never fought it I kept on running from it just to save bullets.
You could only skip every second encounter so sometimes you had no other choice than to fight.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You could only skip every second encounter so sometimes you had no other choice than to fight.

True but at the town center and the police station I ran like hell.

Resident evil games still terrify me.

What makes it terrifying is the background of science and how founders of umbrella wanted to be Gods.

Zombies have always been supernatural but Resident evil changed this made it more science how the outbreak happened due to a lab leak in their labatories.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,826
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just bought D4, and it’s pretty big. Graphic is todays standard imo and slight changes. But overall it’s what to be expected.

other than that I spend time on Settlers online as it’s something I can waste time on from a browser.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those of us living in any Western country that is under the yoke of Rainbow-Marxism should read this:

Complex Systems Won't Survive the Competence Crisis

Same story is films and games.

Look at all the games that we cherished as kids.

They got rid of the old developers and replaced them with diversity hence why you see so many videogames failing while the corporate dogs like ea and actvision charge battle passes and season passes.

Not to mention they made it clear that we are not wanted they want new gamers mainly diversity anf the lbgt crowd.

You see many games artik that dont feel in place especially in military shooters where your characters are suppose to be soldiers but instead they are all replaced by clowns, anime and fortnite rainbow skins.

Now they are going after racing games they believe racing games set an awful example in trying to go green also most players are men.

Basically this diversity and woke crap has destroyed western society itself.

Canada is now forcing lbgt classes on kids but Muslims and Christians have now banded together.

The pushback artik is getting bigger dont be surprised if the Western Marxists end up using totalatarian methods in trying to impose their woke crap.

Whoever opposes their bs will now be called extremists or domestic terrorists.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,408
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Or replace the gap they left when they send their weapon systems to Ukraine. Morocco sends over 70+ tanks to Ukraine, and our M1 abrams wont be enough. Will not be surprised if Morocco is the second customer to be frank with you.

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️ ⏱️

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom