Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
It does annoy me how almost every single Turkish character in Western movies is depicted as a gangster of some kind but at least in the case of John Wick 4 almost everyone agrees that this dude was easily the best part of the movie.

Scott Adkins was great in the role, I thought he was just a stunt guy but dude can act. He also legitimately could pass for a Turk.
The best was Keyser Söze.

1690098869242.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,492
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Any chance of Erdogan banning the barbie movie?

Somebody do something and get the conservatives riled up so this piece of trash film is banned.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,492
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oppenheimer movie will inspire a generation of becoming nuclear scientists while Barbie inspires a generation of s*uts.

Make your choice mankind.

Also choose wisely.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 5,067
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Any chance of Erdogan banning the barbie movie?

Somebody do something and get the conservatives riled up so this piece of trash film is banned.
I did not watch the movie and not even curious about it, however, if you want everyone to watch it, you should just ban it. It will work.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
5 3,091
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The only thing people will remember about Barbie 3 months from now is Ryan Gosling as He's Literally Me, sorry, I mean Ken.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 5,067
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
RTE will say whoever watches this trash movie will be sent to prison.

You will see people not watching it all.
I know you don't mean it but I will point out one technical issue with it;

RTE cannot know who watches what. HTTPS(the little padlock icon on the left side of the URL) exists for a reason. Your ISP can only know the websites you visit. What pages you've been seeing on that website is encrypted. If I, for instance, searched on Google "How can I make atomic bomb at home?", no one other than me and Google knows what I searched. Unless Google rats me out, ofc. :LOL:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
90 8,773
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The Country is doomed

In terms of rule of law, separation of power, work ethics and education we all should be Westernized.
However, in terms of unlimited consumerism, Family Ethics and sexual Ethics we should be as far away as possible from Western values.

Ironically, most Muslim countries are getting Westernized more and more in the second criteria rather than the first one.
So yeah, more or less everybody is doomed.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom