TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mods, may I ask why did you delete my comments about the fake Nardugan thingy? Since when telling the obvious truth is forbidden on this forum?

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,729
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you have a recommendation for me on where to read Maduro's next course of action in Guyana, why France is not joining the Red Sea Op and Poland's next procurements?

If anyone thinks shutting ourselves off in this world and age where you have to have a VPN to even access twitter, they deserve the brain drain we have been experiencing. There's a reason why this didn't work in the past and won't work in the future.
Masada miyiz?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,729
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at how our Azerbaijani brothers are doing their propaganda. The Azerbaijani Special Forces are preparing a documentary regarding their critical operation on taking Hadrut.

I am jealous. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy regarding what they are doing, but I am jealous of their propaganda. While the Turkish Armed Forces did so many heroic acts, countless of operations and successes we are not seeing anything even close to this. Operations like Ikiyaka and Akil hill for example are full of heroic acts, but nobody thinks of making the Turkish Nation proud of our soldiers and instead of high quality cinematic documentaries the most we get is half assed news reports.

Again, don't get me wrong, but we came to a level where we can learn a lot from the armed forces of our brother country Azerbaijan.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am watching this dizi

There were a400 and akinci

1703519593897.png

Last edited:

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at howour A zerbaijani brothers are doing their propaganda. The Azerbaijani Special Forces are preparing a documentary regarding their critical operation on taking Hadrut.

I am jealous. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy regarding what they are doing, but I am jealous of their propaganda. While the Turkish Armed Forces did so many heroic acts, countless of operations and successes we are not seeing anything even close to this. Operations like Ikiyaka and Akil hill for example are full of heroic acts, but nobody thinks of making the Turkish Nation proud of our soldiers and instead of high quality cinematic documentaries the most we get is half assed news reports.

Again, don't get me wrong, but we came to a level where we can learn a lot from the armed forces of our brother country Azerbaijan.

Soviets was the master of propaganda.

Our Azerbaijani brothers learnt a lot from them.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope to see much more Turkish weapons in foreign movies and Video games.

Mpt-76,tb-3,anka, Altay, İstanbul class, Kaan and others.

There's a Turkish modern weapon in this game.

Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at how our Azerbaijani brothers are doing their propaganda. The Azerbaijani Special Forces are preparing a documentary regarding their critical operation on taking Hadrut.

bizimkiler rap söyletip askere müzik videosu yaptırıyor

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,729
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope to see much more Turkish weapons in foreign movies and Video games.

Mpt-76,tb-3,anka, Altay, İstanbul class, Kaan and others.

There's a Turkish modern weapon in this game.

Squad recently added TSK to the game.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Petrol Cars till I die.

Simple as that. Electric cars wont even create a fraction of this passion and soul.

Regardless if its road and motorsport.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Petrol Cars till I die.

Simple as that. Electric cars wont even create a fraction of this passion and soul.

Regardless if its road and motorsport.
I think Petrol Cars died when the Japanese dominated the Petrol Cars world.....

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

@Mis_TR_Like

Bro this is why I actually quit Cod and BF.

Instead of giving us Bordo Bereliller or other nations soldiers along with their special forces they give us Nicki Minaj instead.

Fortnite and Overwatch was the worst thing to happen alongside Microtransactions and lootboxes.

Top Bottom