Reactions
60 29,347
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cry moar my friend. We will restore our beloved republic and rejoice. The Turkish Republic will reach into eternity, carrying with itself the legacy of great Atatürk and his principles. You will be sad but no one really cares about that. I'm going to blast Kemalist marches at full volume after the election just to make fundamentalist trash upset. Anyone that tries anything will meet with stern language (and maybe more lmao). The rule of the ignorant masses is finally over. The time of enlightenment is upon us.
Eğer CHP Atatürk'e dediğin kadar değer verseydi Baykal ve onun ekibi partiden kovulmazdı. Keza aynısı Muharrem İnce içinde geçerli.

Bugün üstüne toz konduramadığın CHP, İzmir'de Atatürk'e küfreden HDP'li Sırrı Süreyya Önder'i bile kınayamıyor.
Üstelik bu küfürler, CHP'li belediye başkanı Tunç Soyer'in düzenlediği iktisat kongresinde sarf edildi.
İşte tam da bu yüzden sen iliklerine kadar hayal Dünyasında yaşıyorsun. Senin hayallerinde ki saf katıksız CHP ile günümüz CHP'sinin alakası bile yok.
Uyanda balığa gidelim atı alan Üsküdar'ı geçti. ;)

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,258
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Eğer CHP Atatürk'e dediğin kadar değer verseydi Baykal ve onun ekibi partiden kovulmazdı. Keza aynısı Muharrem İnce içinde geçerli.

Bugün üstüne toz konduramadığın CHP, İzmir'de Atatürk'e küfreden HDP'li Sırrı Süreyya Önder'i bile kınayamıyor.
Üstelik bu küfürler, CHP'li belediye başkanı Tunç Soyer'in düzenlediği iktisat kongresinde sarf edildi.
İşte tam da bu yüzden sen iliklerine kadar hayal Dünyasında yaşıyorsun. Senin hayallerinde ki saf katıksız CHP ile günümüz CHP'sinin alakası bile yok.
Uyanda balığa gidelim atı alan Üsküdar'ı geçti. ;)
We gotta interact in Engish, but do you really believe I even like CHP? I simply believe they will be easier to topple than AKP tyranny. Tayyip wins one mre election and this country is DONE. We merely take the first step towards setting this country staight by bringing down Tayyip and his sycophants.

If things turn out how they look like they will turn out, this election will be the validation of the two centuries long Turkish revolution, since Selim III. Our ancestors will smile from heavens as we end the rule of the pontic islamists, kid-diddling tariqats, rent-seeking vampires and bloodthirsty cavemen zealots. And then the task will be bringing down dersim clan, subversive leftist treachery and ethnic separatism.

These are not very different from each other. They all deserve the same end. Stern warnings, and maybe more. Strategy for us nationalist patriots is to choose the right one strategically. Tayyip's reelection will be the end for us and our beloved country. KK being elected will be a fighting chance and a repudiation of islamism from the public, which in itself is a good thing.

Anyways, I'm not going to write no more as I explained enough throughout this thread. AKP being gone is a good thing.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Resident_Evil_4_remake_cover_art.jpg

I finished Resident Evil 4 Remake.

I have to say its better than the 2005 one. Becauae its more dark, scary, sadistic and eerie. I wont be spoiling anything.

I will talk about the weapons.

Handguns: handguns in the game will be your work horse I suggest using the Punisher (fn 57) or the Sentinel 9. Up to you what you prefer.

Shotguns and Magnums are all powerful i suggest you save up bullets to take on bosses. Shotguns shells and magnum bullets are rare. You will use most of your gunpowder crafting for handgun bullets or submachine gun bullets.

Smgs the tmp and the mp5 will do fine but only use it if you feel enemies are everywhere. Do not use them for long range.

When it comes to rifles the bolt action rifle and the stingray will do the job. But also be aware mamy enemies especially boss fights are fast which does not give you time to aim.

M4 is in the game but since its full auto and rifle ammo is rare you wont be using this weapon as much I suggest selling it.

Regeneradors can be battled with the Mp5 with a thermal scope. Smg ammo is much more abundance than rifle ammo. M4 also uses full auto if you cant pace your shots you will lose lota of ammo.

When playing hardcore and professional the enemies are tough.

Best friends will be handguns, knives and body armour. So upgrade them also repair your body armour and knife.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,388
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
View attachment 57336

I finished Resident Evil 4 Remake.

I have to say its better than the 2005 one. Becauae its more dark, scary, sadistic and eerie. I wont be spoiling anything.

Congratulations, but your new profile picture is really creeping me out. I hate that guy.😬

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good thing is that Turkiye is not in this garbage Eurovision freak show.

Eurovision would work best if every nation sang its folk songs or did its national dances.

If Turkiye sang the Baglama and played some Koroglu ballads they would win the contest.

But no they have to play garbage pop music and garbage freak shows.

What a shame especially since Europe is seen as the culture of the world instead of their own national songs or promoting culture they do this 🤮

E

Era_shield

Good thing is that Turkiye is not in this garbage Eurovision freak show.

Eurovision would work best if every nation sang its folk songs or did its national dances.

If Turkiye sang the Baglama and played some Koroglu ballads they would win the contest.

But no they have to play garbage pop music and garbage freak shows.

What a shame especially since Europe is seen as the culture of the world instead of their own national songs or promoting culture they do this 🤮
Was reading about this and stumbled onto this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest

Hungary did not appear on the final list of participants for the later-cancelled 2020 contest; it has been absent from the contest since.[6][7][8] MTVA stated that it would continue to organise A Dal to "support the valuable productions created by the talents of Hungarian pop music directly" instead of participating in the contest.[9] The withdrawal came during a rise of anti-LGBTQ+ sentiment among the leadership of Hungary and MTVA; while no official reason for the withdrawal was given by the broadcaster, an inside source speaking with the website Index.hu speculated that the contest was considered "too gay" for MTVA to participate.[10]
:ROFLMAO:

Okan

Reactions
2 194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yarın mültecileri gönderiyoruz. Arapça duymaktan midem bulanmıştı.

Güle güle

Ekran_Resmi_2022-11-20_15.06.46.png

Hoşgeldin
dv0RiBTRNuvelILn-636771854654169640.jpg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,748
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yapilamsi gereken ilk adim bütün vatandasliga gecis islemlerin onayi dondurulmasi ve TBMM verilmesi. Artik bürokrasi vatandasliga gecis yapamasin.

Strong AI

Contributor
Reactions
20 2,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe this is the real reason, why UAE doesn't want to purchase F-35 anymore 😂
(I don't mean, that it was a technical failure)

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom