Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Actually its a good thing to have many friends or ally.
Even the mighty US prefer having many friends with them not only for political but also economically too.

There were also many cases of molestation, harassment and rape of Turkish women and girls. There is theft, manslaughter, gangsterism, etc. all kinds of filth. It is not only a special case for Pakistanis. Syrians and Afghans are also included in this group. If you go to another country illegally or as an immigrant, you cannot eat this shit.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,328
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

bs, the reason why he is irrelevant in the Turkish politics is because of this bs posts. Why Sinan Ogan is pemanent in the Turkish politics is bright to see and understand.

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
allah yok ki

and what does her ethnicity have to do with my post about "beautiful and peaceful song" that triggered your racism

oh because its against the Arab mythology you follow as religion which is a surviving branch of ancient Mesopotamian belief ??? 😄

EG3Kpl-WoAE_yyg.jpg

i suggest you take a look at your hadith before commenting about other religions 😂

nice drink though :coffee: 😋 but i rather not to drink it

- so you are one of those who try to be act cool by insulting others ? . sad. Guess they never teaches the core of Tengrism "respect every life"

-i didn't discriminate you, just stated some facts if you feel that way i am sorry . the reason why is said is : the YouTubers thinks that was a Turkic tengrism. And the whole comment thinks that way. Which is not

- The female That sings the song is Mongolian. And lyrics has Huge tibetian Bushist mixed Tengrism. and not the tengrism that Turks ones had.

Sad that your kind think. you know Tengrism but promoting actually Non-Turkic one. Because in the songtext It uses Polytheistic character skygod and others like your understatements.

you try to act cool by claiming to believe tengrism while you believe contains 80% None Turkic tengrims. Just like your name Asena. Asena etymological origin is Sogdian not turkic too . anyway, don't care . You are free to believe what you want.

1685028008_aapc-t1--infographic.png

- as for insulting other religion. Your ignorance and uneducated manner to harrass other is very silly.

the hadith you are mentioning is for certain reason not advised towards anyone. Group of person who were ill after long sunny journey. It is a mixture of camel urine and camel milk, recommended in the hadith. And not urine alone

camel urine contains
s Sodium ascorbic phosphate is a powerhouse anti-oxidant. potassium, creatinine, Sodium salts including natrium. which can be very good those who has suffer from environmental changes, other body issues.

there is also a dozen academical scientific research about it , here one of those in case you uneducated min can't find one.

, I suggest speak wisely,
and before accusing or discriminate others.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,027
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
FupSN9uWcAEDsTM.jpeg

Ottomans and the Crimean Turks/Tatars on the march.

One thing the Crimean Tatars did not dress like this since its art you gotta distinguish them from the Ottomans.

Crimean Tatars and their fashion sense was very mixed so was their soldiers.

Central Asian Camel was well used by every Turkic Empire and the Mongols.

Horses were used for warfare while Camels were perfect for logistics. Bactrian Camel was like the truck of their times.

Whats interesting is the bond that the Turks shared with their horses and camels.

Nureddin Zengid even had retirement homes for the horses and camels that served his state.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,027
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Aragorn is a fictional character they said so they can make him any race they want.

Okay I want fictional black characters like Black Panther, Spawn, Storm and Blade to be white.

Double standards.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
- so you are one of those who try to be act cool by insulting others ? . sad. Guess they never teaches the core of Tengrism "respect every life"
unlike Islam, Tengrism is not dogmatic and i choose not to have respect for racist
Sad that your kind think. you know Tengrism but promoting actually Non-Turkic one. Because in the songtext It uses Polytheistic character skygod and others like your understatements.
cut the BS and get to the meat, you have no problem with that video ( except for your racism part ) what actually DID triggers you was my endorsement of Erlik, Umay other turkic deities which is extremely heretical in Islam and punishable by death in sharia law, too bad we live in a secular country not islamic one. keep crying 😂

Just like your name Asena. Asena etymological origin is Sogdian not turkic too

123123-780x470.jpg

maybe i would have forgive you if you said it might be sogdian origin. there no evidence about it only clams some Indians claim that tengri is lord shiva other Pan-Iranist claim tengrism and Göktürks are iranian lol similarly geerks claims döner kebab is greek. the fact that you took their claim as present them as evidence shows what type of anti turkist araperest you are. you remind me of mustafa sabri who give fatwa to kill Atatürk and said and i quote : i repent from turkishness or i resign from turkishness or if i could i would make all the turks arab

1685363180391.jpeg

asena was the she-wolf that gave birth to the Turks and lead them out of the valley thus helping to established the first Göktürks empire as explained in Ergenekon legend

as irreligiosity is increasing in turkey, Tengrism popularity is on rise and you Islamism feel so threaten by it. that you try at first show it as monotheist religion so it wont contradict Islam's monotheism. second you try to mock/humiliate and show it, it was insignificant or none Turk . I pity you grow up.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
the hadith you are mentioning

and as for the hadith congratulations you managed to read 1 because of me which otherwise wouldn't read at all But i told you go and read all of it. and since I'm sure you wont read them let me show you few of them

turk1.PNG

turk2.PNG

turk3.PNG

turk4.PNG

turk5.PNG

its seems the judgments day will come when muslims fight the Turks as prophet mohammad said
i assume you attend imam hatib school and you know how to read arabic alphabets even if you dont know arabic language you can recognized the word al turk that i have underlined in the arabic text

aisha 1.PNG

aisha 2.PNG

aisha 3.PNG

well i can bring more hadith but i fear i will get banned. for the hadith i have uploaded the source is also included if you want to check . i will say the same thing i told you yesterday Go and read hadith and learn what kind of prophet and religion you are following before commenting on religion of other people .

now go and buy al-bukhari and read it from the first page

Last edited:

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
@demir283

I advise you to not debate that member for the ignorance he portray specially talking about Hadith out of context . I might know more regarding Islam but I personally and as a migrant I don't debate these topic for how dangerous it can be and how easy you can make a non Muslim hate Islam .

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
unlike Islam, Tengrism is not dogmatic and i choose not to have respect for racist

cut the BS and get to the meat, you have no problem with that video ( except for your racism part ) what actually DID triggers you was my endorsement of Erlik, Umay other turkic deities which is extremely heretical in Islam and punishable by death in sharia law, too bad we live in a secular country not islamic one. keep crying 😂

123123-780x470.jpg

maybe i would have forgive you if you said it might be sogdian origin. there no evidence about it only clams some Indians claim that tengri is lord shiva other Pan-Iranist claim tengrism and Göktürks are iranian lol similarly geerks claims döner kebab is greek. the fact that you took their claim as present them as evidence shows what type of anti turkist araperest you are. you remind me of mustafa sabri who give fatwa to kill Atatürk and said and i quote : i repent from turkishness or i resign from turkishness or if i could i would make all the turks arab

View attachment 57789

asena was the she-wolf that gave birth to the Turks and lead them out of the valley thus helping to established the first Göktürks empire as explained in Ergenekon legend

as irreligiosity is increasing in turkey, Tengrism popularity is on rise and you Islamism feel so threaten by it. that you try at first show it as monotheist religion so it wont contradict Islam's monotheism. second you try to mock/humiliate and show it, it was insignificant or none Turk . I pity you grow up.
and as for the hadith congratulations you managed to read 1 because of me which otherwise wouldn't read at all But i told you go and read all of it. and since I'm sure you wont read them let me show you few of them

View attachment 57793

View attachment 57794

View attachment 57795

View attachment 57797

View attachment 57798

its seems the judgments day will come when muslims fight the Turks as prophet mohammad said
i assume you attend imam hatib school and you know how to read arabic alphabets even if you dont know arabic language you can recognized the word al turk that i have underlined in the arabic text

View attachment 57790

View attachment 57791

View attachment 57792

well i can bring more hadith but i fear i will get banned the hadith i have uploaded the source is also included if you want to check . i will say the same thing i told you yesterday Go and read hadith and learn what kind of prophet and religion you are following before commenting on religion of other people .

now go and buy al-bukhari and read it from first page

- guess you need medical help. Sad , sorry for you.

it didn't trigger much about the video. cus i also listen and understand what she says. Unlike you punny minded, i know what tengrims is . i don't give f what you thought about Islam nor do i care.
i simply stated as stament . (i said sorry if yu misunderstood the part , but your blind hatred doesn't seem to read and puik all kind of hates)

the facts

- The video is Mongolian that contribute, none Turkic tengrims, which is created after 15th century after Tibetan Buddhist influence . That a fact. And if your buttH can simple fact and cry for me river....
but it look like you seemss deeply wounded and begin to full asault mode. last part, it shows how much you triggered .

Are you assaulting me with what ??? Every hadidt you can find ???

I know those hadith very well know the reasoning. And explanations.

Here is the explanations

-
The mentioning Turk in hadidt en end of time.

You were not the only Turk in the history. there are others. Some scholar suggested these hadith are pointing End of era (Wisdom age) sack of Baghdad (1258) when Mongols sacked and destroyed bagdad. and wipeout one of the biggest library in the world.
guess what
Majority of soldiers were Turk origin, not mongol. They were under mongol army and destroyed the bagdat. so the majority islamic scholar sees this hadith related hugely to this era because of Baghdad Status. It was even called by West (Light of east) because of the main scientific and academic city at the time.

- As Ashina. Please give me break and go read proper Chinese related history and their documentation. 阿史那 sogodlarin gokturk hanedanin isimlendirmesi cin kaynaklarinda gecer......

- as for Prophet Muhammed. S.a.V regarding 9 years or six .

last year Oxford university scholars debunked that idea :)
. It seems Old Arabian culture ages were counted after female first mesturation. and they also know the proper ages of Aisha, big sister.
so according to data she was between 16-21...

you see unlike you uneducated or hatred I do my research... so go on hate more :)))

Last edited:
Top Bottom