Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
27 4,542
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The water scarcity and the water wars alone will make tens of millions of refugees heading for our country. We cannot weather this hurricane unless we mine the entire southern border + Iranian and Armenian borders. Or we are going to lose our independence in the next two decades. This should be clear to everyone. This problem is bigger than PKK.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 985
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This should be clear to everyone.
It's clear to me since the first syrian came to my Country.

But since then, the leaders here took in multiple countries worth of people. Looks like they didn't get the memo that this will have consequences bigger than most can imagine.

guest12

Reactions
2 874
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The water scarcity and the water wars alone will make tens of millions of refugees heading for our country. We cannot weather this hurricane unless we mine the entire southern border + Iranian and Armenian borders. Or we are going to lose our independence in the next two decades. This should be clear to everyone. This problem is bigger than PKK.
NOTHING is more important than PKK when you consider what U.S. doing in Syria today , how much TAF lost its edge thanks to sanctions and more importantly the fact we are living together 8 million + strong fifth collumn.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
27 4,542
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
NOTHING is more important than PKK when you consider what U.S. doing in Syria today , how much TAF lost its edge thanks to sanctions and more importantly the fact we are living together 8 million + strong fifth collumn.
We can keep PKK at bay and crush them like we're doing now. On the other hand, 20mil+ aliens(if no precaution is taken) will extinguish the very fabric of the society that makes up Turkish identity. You cannot expel them with soft power once they're over ten percent of your population. And God knows how bloody it will be once they're over the inflection point.

I reiterate, the refugee problem will become BIGGER than PKK if we're oblivious to this threat and not take the necessary precautions.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,482
5e7b0b6f0f254422b463acef.jpg

Ahmet Çörekçi at age 90 is in prison while Hezbollah terrorists are free

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,482

Turks vs Viking / Tengri vs Odin. there was a beautiful scene where Turks use a feigned retreat and beautifully encircled the Vikings 1 circle move in clockwise while other move in counter clockwise

there was some inaccourecy about the Turk's armor tho

ar3.jpg

ar2.jpg

ar1.jpg

Turks used small pieces of metal stitched to one another as armor at the time which gave both excellent mobility and protection
f33bb57ad71053b32bfbec1e559a94bb.jpg

aqghbh94e8781.png

8ozlu6k1iho41.jpg

some armors had face mask

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,080
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is a high level participation from 81 countries and organizations to President Erdoğan's second term inauguration ceremony.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom