Reactions
20 8,306
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 65706

View attachment 65707

a new Mehdi with his tarikat gather young under age girls for Sexsual exploitations in çanakkale. alhamdulillah a new adnan oktar. @Fuzuli NL

View attachment 65710

a cancer girl is crying pleading a AKP islam government's minister for his treatment then when the minister give her 200 TL she said im not a begger

gazzeli_kanser_hastalariyla_refakatcilerini_misirdan_getiren_ucaklar_turkiyeye_geldi_1700086741_2324.jpg

AKP islam government's minister give full coverage for treatment of cancer Palestinian.

View attachment 65708

Syrian Arab din qardaşlar forcefully enter a house in izmir and stabs the mother 9 time then

View attachment 65709

then cutthroat her 11 years old daughter then stabs the daughter in the chest killing her what kind of animal mümin will do that. @Ryder maşallah

Uyghurs were suppose to be safe here in turkey

View attachment 65711

the children of last year Earthquake were kidnap by tarikat for sexual exploitations just like adnan oktar and when iyi party want to investigate AKP islam government's MPs blocked it in parliament

1125246.jpg

and the famous gold mine incident were turkey become a 3rd world african country where any canadian company can process gold ore with the methods that is banned in Europe and north America then give only 2% to the goverment. ofc you can find the trace of menzil tarikat and berat albayrak hence pelikan group in this exploitations. berekets of AKP islam Goverment

resized_1a7de-43e022d6resized_5678d238a1f8f28subatkapak3.jpg

30 years ago our generals warn us about this future. the secular Kemalist army was the only thing between these pedophile traitors and our people. i wish i would have born earlier so i could talk to them. they will be remember as heroes who shielded us from ümmetçi vatasiz traitors

Generalizing an entire faith based on a few crooked individuals who exploit religion for the gullible, is one of the methods of morally corrupt movements (Do I need to spell them for you?) with an agenda for the fascist idiots. You should stir away from such stupidities.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,085
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Generalizing an entire faith based on a few crooked individuals who exploit religion for the gullible, is one of the methods of morally corrupt movements (Do I need to spell them for you?) with an agenda for the fascist idiots. You should stir away from such stupidities.

Akp Islam government lmaooooo

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,085
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 65706

View attachment 65707

a new Mehdi with his tarikat gather young under age girls for Sexsual exploitations in çanakkale. alhamdulillah a new adnan oktar. @Fuzuli NL

View attachment 65710

a cancer girl is crying pleading a AKP islam government's minister for his treatment then when the minister give her 200 TL she said im not a begger

gazzeli_kanser_hastalariyla_refakatcilerini_misirdan_getiren_ucaklar_turkiyeye_geldi_1700086741_2324.jpg

AKP islam government's minister give full coverage for treatment of cancer Palestinian.

View attachment 65708

Syrian Arab din qardaşlar forcefully enter a house in izmir and stabs the mother 9 time then

View attachment 65709

then cutthroat her 11 years old daughter then stabs the daughter in the chest killing her what kind of animal mümin will do that. @Ryder maşallah

Uyghurs were suppose to be safe here in turkey

View attachment 65711

the children of last year Earthquake were kidnap by tarikat for sexual exploitations just like adnan oktar and when iyi party want to investigate AKP islam government's MPs blocked it in parliament

1125246.jpg

and the famous gold mine incident were turkey become a 3rd world african country where any canadian company can process gold ore with the methods that is banned in Europe and north America then give only 2% to the goverment. ofc you can find the trace of menzil tarikat and berat albayrak hence pelikan group in this exploitations. berekets of AKP islam Goverment

resized_1a7de-43e022d6resized_5678d238a1f8f28subatkapak3.jpg

30 years ago our generals warn us about this future. the secular Kemalist army was the only thing between these pedophile traitors and our people. i wish i would have born earlier so i could talk to them. they will be remember as heroes who shielded us from ümmetçi vatasiz traitors

Man you really think Muslims follow their faith properly?

They are humans not angels of course we all prone to mistakes.

Same for everybody to be honest. I dont drink or go around fcking whores ama I do miss my 5 daily prayers.

I have my mistakes too hence why im not religious or even practising but I wont call myself way off the faith.

We are all humans. Same for people who are not Muslims.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,085
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr. Erdogan doesn't represent Islam or Muslims (even if he wanted to) and your hatred for him doesn't give you the right to insult the faith of the majority of Turks.

Turkiye has lots of corruption. Instead people blame it on Islam or Muslims instead of taking responsibility for their actions.

When akp engages in full blown corruption instead of people holding them accountable they blame Islam instead.

Secular elites of Turkiye also do the samething regarding Ataturk they only use his legacy for their own corruption.

Hence why Corruption in Turkiye has been in the country for decades and starts top to bottom.

Once Erdogan goes it will be the same old as his successors will continue where they left off. A man regardless of religion or ideology will prefer filling up his pockets.

Humans at the end of the day are lustful creatures. We like money and we like power.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,306
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkiye has lots of corruption. Instead people blame it on Islam or Muslims instead of taking responsibility for their actions.

When akp engages in full blown corruption instead of people holding them accountable they blame Islam instead.

Secular elites of Turkiye also do the samething regarding Ataturk they only use his legacy for their own corruption.

Hence why Corruption in Turkiye has been in the country for decades and starts top to bottom.

Once Erdogan goes it will be the same old as his successors will continue where they left off. A man regardless of religion or ideology will prefer filling up his pockets.

Humans at the end of the day are lustful creatures. We like money and we like power.
You said it, brother.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
60 7,588
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I had to get it.. I love it. Never been a patch collector and just looked at them from a distance but now I have to get this guy some friends... :D
Photo really doesn't do justice to the red and the gold outlines, they are very shiny under light.

dFhBt0O.jpg

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,425
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I had to get it.. I love it. Never been a patch collector and just looked at them from a distance but now I have to get this guy some friends... :D
Photo really doesn't do justice to the red and the gold outlays, they are very shiny under light.

dFhBt0O.jpg

Can I have one please?🙂

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
View attachment 65747

Guys who remembers this legend.

Lmaooooo
there is nothing funny nor legendary about tarikat who demand its members to hand over their 10 years old girls to the inner circle in order to get gangrape by cubbeli and sakali sheiks while chanting verses from Quran and saying to poor girl she is earing sevap. then using those girls either for prostitutions or honey trapping police, judges and politicians record their sex with underage girl and expand their influence in the system. and they called this Jihad against Kemalist infidels

images

adil serdar saçan was the head of combating organized crime he arrested mafia leaders such as sedat peker, alaattin çakıcı and tarikats such as adnan oktar and fethullah gülen tarikat

adil serdar saçan's defence in ergenekon trail

adil serdar saçan declare he is neither leftist nor right-winger he is a Kemalist

here in his interview he explain adnan oktar's tarikat, their parallel opration with fethullah gülen's tarikat and says in the last minute when they were about to start operation AKP win the elections and he was remove from his postion by prime mister Erdogan. ( one thing i need to add at the same time hilmi özkök become chieft of general staff he was suspected to be member of tarikat )

he also warn about arab and afghan's mafia and recent rise of russian mafia i turkey

x1080

1708441611259.jpeg

he dies last may the last thing he knew before his death was the fact that Fetöcu sadullah ergin , goes to parliament via CHP's list .

thumbs_b_c_c538f6bea89b10e2f152fab19089e9a6.jpg

images

adnan oktar was protected by politicians such as fatih erbakan son of necmettin erbakan. according to rumors adnan oktar has sex tap of fatih erbakan with underage girl, recently fatih erbakan called for removing the law that prevent adults to merry 10 years old child girls

6065cff92b130_galeri.jpg

nagehan alçı who's husband rasim ozan kutahiyeli is a member of pelikan group and considered to be media branch of Fetö,played key role in blackneing the name of adil serdar saçan, she make propaganda that adil serdar saçan toucher people he arrest however she never brought any proof and in all of trails adil serdar saçan proven to be innocent of any crime

Erlik about adil serdar saçan's death

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
View attachment 65747

Guys who remembers this legend.

Lmaooooo

those girls in the picture were gangraped by their tarikat's inner circle the worst part is their parent is ok with it, in fact it is their parent who hand over them to the tarikat leaders, but sexual explorations of tarikats using islam has long history

1708450948684.jpeg

the famous case of fadime şahin in 1996 she was raped by tarikat sheik when she told this to her tarikat leader she also raped her

muslum-gunduz-ile-fadime-sahinin-basilma-ani_8845363-14740_600x315.jpg

tarikat sheik caught red-handed when he was sexually exploiting his followers

1708451107195.jpeg

and the famous girl from ismailağa tarikat who was merried at age 6 to 28 years old tarikat member by tarkat sheik and since they didn't married officially their record was never go to archived ( they don't recognize state authority in marriage only their sheiks )

81220221429292420749.jpg

when she gave birth they use tarikat hospital and tarikat doctors to cover their crime as well as using older girl from tarikat to register as baby's mother . once the actual mother get sick when none tarikat doctor discover truth he called police and the husban had to go to country the tarikat judge refuse the birth certificate as the husband and father of the girl claimed she was born older but we registered her birth later although everything was clear and parent of the girl couldn't take her birth certificate 12 years later the tarikat judge order bone test to discover the actual age. then they use tarikat lab's to get an older tarikat girl to give test and use the 6 years old girl's name on the test this way they cover their crime. years later when the girl was listening to radio she realized that her life is not normal then go to women support groups where they ask he to record her conversation with her husband. the girl and the husband has the conversation where the husband admit he marrying her age 6 was mistake and confess his regret then saying now nothing can do about it

123200406-gumuselcocuk.jpg

and you might thing after such rezalet members of ismailağa tarikat will hide under rock or something but no they have guts to come out in defense of their tarikar sheik

1708451266268.jpeg

images

oramiral Güven Erkaya head of navy during 28th şubat : irtica is more dangerous then PKK

it is the duty of the State to intervene and protect those children from their lunatics family and their tarikats however politicion wont touch these tarikats because they either lose votes or have sex tape in the hand of tarikat,

s-098c5a6a1a86411cdd0c75002c738fe21ebfb701.jpg

AKP justice minister kissing the hand of tarikat leader

or tarikat members can put their own member in position of powers such as courts of Law and ministaries​

FqO5WYmWYAMxfS5.jpg

army leaders during 28th şubat from left to right : ismail hakkı karadayı chief of general staff, hikmet köksel the general who order his tanks to sincan after sincan kudüs gecesi, oramiral Güven Erkaya head of navy and hero of kardak island crisis , Ahmet Çörekçi head of airforce

the last refuge these children had was secular Kemalist Turkish army in which tarikats had no access to. one of the 18 demands of army from civilian government was the threat of irtica they wanted the civilian government to execute the law to the letter when in comes to dealing with irtica as people were left at mercy of tarikats. they wanted to close all kaçak Quran courses and leave diyanet the sole authority on teaching religion . take note this was time before tarikats conquer diyanet

1st general : we were given great duty ( by Atatürk and constitution) to find solutions in preventing any activity that can shadowed our republic and democracy. we ( the army) need to collectively be aware ( of threat of irtica )

2nd general : Turkish armed forces is aginst irtica , as long as Turkish armed forces exist irtica cant come

3rd general : we will continuously keep threat of irtica in front of our eyes, keep it in our mind and continuously be aware about it

video begin with politicians taking pictures with fetullah gülen

1st general : they have no right to use sacred things such as religion for their own material and political gains. no treasons act against our State's Pride and might will never achieve their goal

2nd general ismail hakkı karadayı chief of general staff

3rd general : general çevik bir arrive at MGK meeting, next scene when he announce the result of the meeting afterward

4th general : Doğan Güreş former chief of general staff

5th general : doğu silahçıoğlu installing Atatürk's statue

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,617
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Montrö Boğazlar Sözleşmesi'nin imzalandığı 20 Temmuz 1936 gününü nasıl her yıl 20 Temmuz'da Kabotaj Bayramı olarak kutluyorsak, 21 Şubat 2024 gününü de aynı şekilde her yıl 21 Şubat gününde "Milli Havacılık ve Uzay Bayramı" olarak kutlamalıyız.

Yok mu mecliste tanıdığı falan olan, şunu yasalaştırıp geçirsin?!

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom