Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,749
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Dude" I don't want to get nuked for their silly tribal wars. It is a very real possibility. What is your problem with that?

Turkish army was the biggest group in Korea after Americans. We saved not only South Koreans but American troops as well, while they ran away to safety.

Our brave Turkish boys are still missing to this day because of their first tribal war.
And we get constant arrogant snarky comments from all Koreans all over the internet even in our own forum. And I mean ALL. Go google translate and read a few hundred Korean language youtube comments of KAAN. They think Indonesia stole their secrets and gave us and 1000 other even more moronic comments.

We BLED to save them, this is their eternal gratitude?

- Are you really taking some Korean teenagers online(who can't even express themselves in English) to be a representative of Korean population and their psyche?

- Have you ever observed the Turkish users on twitter from afar? Do you think those clueless jerks represent the Turkish population truly?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,486
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm out for a couple of hours and we are sending troops to Korea and get nuked...

PYONGYANG 82

breaking-news.jpg

optimize.jpg

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,749
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

@Chocopie
"Ready" to fight to the last Korean like Ukrainians against your own brothers, to serve the interests of the western bloc I see.
Naive is a too polite a way to describe that world view... No matter what we will not help Korea this time around. So go to war if you want but don't expect us to save you twice.
Tell me you know nothing about Korean war without telling you know nothing about Korean war 🤦‍♂️

This is exactly the type of masturbation we see on twitter. The layman on his high-horse ridicules the other with his non-sensical, derisive remarks. I thought you were a professional?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,627
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,380
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
South Korea, Israel, Azerbaijan and the
Turkic states.😂😂

Isbara

Reactions
2 104
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
- Are you really taking some Korean teenagers online(who can't even express themselves in English) to be a representative of Korean population and their psyche?

- Have you ever observed the Turkish users on twitter from afar? Do you think those clueless jerks represent the Turkish population truly?
Generally I do not approve your comments about our Korean friends in the forum and Koreans generally but...

Man what is this ?
How could so many idiots gathered in such large scale under the comment section of this video ? Only reasonable comments, including the video its self is the English ones.
Should i be sorry for harsh comments and the hatred against Turkey ? Or should i be sorry for those who managed to become so dumb on this information age.
I really don't know what to say.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,749
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Generally I do not approve your comments about our Korean friends in the forum and Koreans generally but...

Man what is this ?
How could so many idiots gathered in such large scale under the comment section of this video ? Only reasonable comments, including the video its self is the English ones.
Should i be sorry for harsh comments and the hatred against Turkey ? Or should i be sorry for those who managed to become so dumb on this information age.
I really don't know what to say.
I assume the first sentence was not directed against me.

What I noticed about Korean defence channels(through auto-translate feature) is that they constantly pump how good KF-21 is, how superior Korean technology is, Korea will dominate everything etc etc. I guess this is the stuff the Korean youth wants to hear and click. In the end, nationalism sells. Those channels would downplay KAAN and say it's only a political show for years. Now that it flew, they fell on their faces but they left thousands of manipulated angry teenagers behind who could only come to terms with it only by attributing it to stolen technology or refer to it as an flying, inferior tin can. Because, in their minds, the idea of the one and only emergent defense powerhouse Korea is threatened. I would assume they will be cured once the indigenous engines, radars, electro-optical systems etc. come into play. The emotions would transform into admiration towards Turkish MIC and anger against Korean politicians for not being more ambitious.

Isbara

Reactions
2 104
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I assume the first sentence was not directed against me.

What I noticed about Korean defence channels(through auto-translate feature) is that they constantly pump how good KF-21 is, how superior Korean technology is, Korea will dominate everything etc etc. I guess this is the stuff the Korean youth wants to hear and click. In the end, nationalism sells. Those channels would downplay KAAN and say it's only a political show for years. Now that it flew, they fell on their faces but they left thousands of manipulated angry teenagers behind who could only come to terms with it only by attributing it to stolen technology or refer to it as an flying, inferior tin can. Because, in their minds, the idea of the one and only emergent defense powerhouse Korea is threatened. I would assume they will be cured once the indigenous engines, radars, electro-optical systems etc. come into play. The emotions would transform into admiration towards Turkish MIC and anger against Korean politicians for not being more ambitious.

I think it is generally problem of all defence ethusiasts from entire world. Mental masturbation over defence industry and puping nationalism over it really makes real defence indusry ethusiasts sick. We can not get the real info easly. Always have to cherry pick amoung tons of bullsiht.
These Korean channels are the Korean versions of some our bullshit defence channels like "Savunma Raporu", "Kıyam" etc..

Top Bottom