Contributor
Reactions
15 5,037
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are Austrians salty bro? Are they crying? :D
I watched the game in a public viewing spot, they are pretty sad and disappointed, before the game even started they mentioned the 6:1 friendly game but after the 1:0 in the first minute there was a silence in the Austrian ranks after the 2:0 they went crazy and provoked a little bit with cheap rascist chants, but we couldn't care less, there was a group of Bosniaks and couple Albanians who joined the party afterwards and that rubbed even more salt into their fresh wounds. 😂

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,690
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I watched the game in a public viewing spot, they are pretty sad and disappointed, before the game even started they mentioned the 6:1 friendly game but after the 1:0 in the first minute there was a silence in the Austrian ranks after the 2:0 they went crazy and provoked a little bit with cheap rascist chants, but we couldn't care less, there was a group of Bosniaks and couple Albanians who joined the party afterwards and that rubbed even more salt into their fresh wounds. 😂

Mofos played a few good games in the group stage and after that 6:1 in March they probably thought that this will be their year. All I was hearing on Bulgarian TV is how Austria is one of the top teams in the tournament this year, the great football they play, Ralf Ragnick the coaching genius etc... But damn it feels so good to feel the smell of their shitted pants tonight. lol

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,037
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mofos played a few good games in the group stage and after that 6:1 in March they probably thought that this will be their year. All I was hearing on Bulgarian TV is how Austria is one of the top teams in the tournament this year, the great football they play, Ralf Ragnick the coaching genius etc... But damn it feels so good to feel the smell of their shitted pants tonight. lol
German speaking press, media and all the experts called Austria "Geheimfavorit" = dark horse, but it turned out they are "Geh heim favorit" = go home favourite. They never won in the knockout stage and now lost i guess the last 5 or 6 official games to Türkiye in a tournament/qualification.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,485
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
99ebae0f7a287d0e190a2308ae8cb23b,c3dbba48

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,285
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Balkaners lmaooo

Divided by apartments but united by football

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,285
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,100
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Turks are proud of their heritage and history unlike the Germans.

Germans acting cowardly of their history will not make people respect them more.

That makes no sense.

Germans are probably proud of their science and engineering, and the country they have build.

But if their recent heritage and history involves something like Hitler and Nazis, then they better not be proud of it.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,285
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
That makes no sense.

Germans are probably proud of their science and engineering, and the country they have build.

But if their recent heritage and history involves something like Hitler and Nazis, then they better not be proud of it.

You embrace the good and the bad. Germans thinking being a cuck wont make people respect them more.

RMZN

Reactions
1 177
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
German media tries to equate the wolf salute with the Hitler salute

They are hitting butthurt levels that shouldn't be possible

View attachment 69216
Which is the direct (an very effective) result of pro pkk activism in german media and politics. But what to expect when terrorist sympathizers are also freely running around in the ranks of Turkeys own parliament.
Those barking the loudest are also the ones that are actively trying to get the pkk and its affiliates off the German terrorist watchlist.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,285
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Jordanian Turkmens speak Turkish but the Arab accent is really obvious.

Doesnt make them Arab they for centuries lived in these lands so it is obvious they took their way of speaking.

Unfortunately Turkmens have never been treated well in the Middle East. Israel also ethnically cleansed a lot of Turkmen villages the forgotten ethnic cleansing from the Zionist filth.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 3,007
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I'm still baffled whenever I hear Germans or the French or whatever whine about Grey Wolves being some fascist terrorist organisation on par with Nazis. And when I ask them to cite the terrorist attacks that the Grey Wolves supposedly committed, they either describe a bunch of shit that was "supposedly" done by Grey Wolves with no actual concrete proof or start reaching for some football hooligan stuff. It got to the point where I end up actually enlightening them by pointing out that the CIA used some Grey Wolves' members in order to terrorise...Turkish civilians in the 70s.

Not even fucking close to the heinous shit the Nazis pulled and German ultranationalists pull to this day no matter how badly they want it to be otherwise. Even the wolf symbol dates back to about the 6th century in Turkish culture whereas the Nazi salute was exclusively used by the German fascists and has no long history in Germanic culture.

The worst is when I see Turks apologetically bending over for it in front of the Germans. Yes, I get that you live in Germany. No, you don't have to bend over backwards for them talking trash about you. Demand they give you iron-clad proof and when they start stuttering, shove it right back in their faces.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom