Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkey supports Lake Van photo at NASA contest​

In the battle between the best photos taken by astronauts, the showdown came down to a unique Turkish lake versus stars in the heavens. The photos were taken by astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS).

thumbs_b_c_62949afd4d821404a1b6b61e7fed8ac9.jpg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,726
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Adamlar "deger" buhar olup kaybolmuyor demek istemislerdir. Mesela Tank Palet Fabrikasi, degeri buhar olup kaybolmadi eski olsa bile.

Bu konu biraz karisik, yalniz sunu unutmamak lazim. Borc alip yapiyorsan bu projeleri, kur önemli, faiz önemli. Borc almadan yap bakayim, becerebilecekmisin.

0 faiz istiyorsan, borc almadan yapacaksin projeleri.

T

Turko

Dolarlar nerede diye soruyoruz gayet basit bir soru. Verecek cevabı olmayınca küfür de dahil herşey kullanılıyor.

Dolarları sattılar çünkü dolar kuru uçuyordu. Dolarlar gitti yerine türk lirası geldi o türk liralarının da nereye gittiğini öğrenmek için yandaşlara verilen hazine garantili köprülere otobanlara bakın.

Sonuç TC hazinesinde 128 milyar dolar döviz rezervi bitti.

Devlet garantilerine gitti .

T

Turko

Şurada üzüldüğüm tek insan cabatli onun hatırına takip ediyordum ,bitmez aq evlatları bitmez .
Burada küfür edemezsin, burada küfür edilmesine izin verilirse bizde Türk forumu diye gösterdiğimiz saygıyı bırakır kimin daha iyi küfür ettiğini gösteririz.

S

Sinan

Adamlar "deger" buhar olup kaybolmuyor demek istemislerdir. Mesela Tank Palet Fabrikasi, degeri buhar olup kaybolmadi eski olsa bile.

Bu konu biraz karisik, yalniz sunu unutmamak lazim. Borc alip yapiyorsan bu projeleri, kur önemli, faiz önemli. Borc almadan yap bakayim, becerebilecekmisin.

0 faiz istiyorsan, borc almadan yapacaksin projeleri.
Abi durumu şöyle özetliyeyim;

Yukarda ki arkadaşın attığı dandik twitter video'sunda adam Merkez Bankası Rezervi 90$ Milyar demiş ama kasıtlı olarak Brüt rezerv dememiş. Kimsenin Brüt rezerv 90$ Milyar değil dediği yok. Merkez bankasının ayrıca şu anda 150$ Milyar borcu var. Yani Net Rezerv -60$ Milyar. Bu konu ilk gündeme geldiğinde bir kaç ay önce borç 128$ Milyardı.

Bu soruyu ilk Ali Babacan sordu. Bu 128$ Milyar borcu nasıl yaptınız, çıkın bunun hesabını verin diyor. Yine Ali Babacan'ın dediğine göre kuru düşük tutmak için Berat Albayrak zamanında son derece şeffaf olmayan yönetemlerle Kamu Bankaları üzerinden piyasa dolar pompaladılar ama doları hangi kurdan, kime sattılar belirsiz.

Yani Hükümetin çıkıp, "Kardeş biz merkez bankası rezervlerini şu kurdan, şuna sattık demesi" lazım, 2014'e kadar böyle yürüyordu işler. Fakat, şimdi hesabını veremiyorlar, çünkü tahminlere göre kendi yandaşlarına düşük kurdan sattılar, yandaşlarıda bunları dolar yükselince satıp kar ettiler.

İşin komiği bu tweeti atan AK partili vatandaş, herkesi kendi gibi salak zannediyor.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Anybody watch a show called Teskilat? The first time the UAE is directly targeted and this show is sponsored by MIT.

Their portrayal is quite funny I must admit but it is quality propaganda I must admit.

1618457666990.png

Turkish agent showed a UAE ID card to ISIS terrorists in Syria to avoid scrutiny.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,438
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Anybody watch a show called Teskilat? The first time the UAE is directly targeted and this show is sponsored by MIT.

Their portrayal is quite funny I must admit but it is quality propaganda I must admit.

View attachment 18238

Turkish agent showed a UAE ID card to ISIS terrorists in Syria to avoid scrutiny.
Normal propaganda. Nothing to be shocked about.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Normal propaganda. Nothing to be shocked about.

I watched a little bit from youtube. It was a complete disappointment for me. If I were MIT, I wouldn't let this released. The director should definitely watch the 'Inside the Mossad ''on Netflix. I scared from mossad while watching.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,438
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fauda is also not bad. Never watched Teskilat because I just know it will be sh!t as the most Turkish military/intelligence movies or series. They are funnier than cartoons played by absolute dummies in the most cases or good actors but absolutely not suited for such a role. Weapons work 0, plot 0, effects 0, proper combat equipment usage again 0. Just looking like some amateur airsoft club decided to shoot a movie and here we go. I hate Turkish soap series and I hate how the military/intelligence movies have the same mentality. Just awful. The only Turkish movie that I enjoyed and is also telling kind of a real story was Valley of the Wolves: Gladio.
I watched a little bit from youtube. It was a complete disappointment for me. If I were MIT, I wouldn't let this released. The director should definitely watch the 'Inside the Mossad ''on Netflix. I scared from mossad while watching.
Bro if you enjoyed that documentary I strongly advice you to watch also The Gatekeepers. It is phenomenal and it really helps to understand the mentality of the people that are on the higher positions. They are provoking them with difficult questions and the answers are as it is. It can't get more real than that.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,989
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

View attachment 18238

Honestly I cant stand Turkish sitcoms.

I have to say they are all long and trash.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom