TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
One the aspects of the modern world which I critique. How its made harder for people to have a family.

Central Asia has healthy fertility rates. Central Asian Turks take family seriously.

I know Turkeys economy is shit which makes having a family harder I understand the situation dont think im ignorant abput this. If this shits not fixed you are going to lose in the long term.

Japan and South Korea are the best example of a demographic time bomb. Imagine a world without them?? This shit can happen.

By the way people who support lbgt and gay marriage are also the ones who contribute to the death of a nation. Look it up. Im not making this shit up.
exactly, main problem is consumerism ideology and everything which floats around it, it transforms people in give me more, more, more....

lgbt and gay people are not problem per se as they were present among humans from the beginning of the time, their nowerdays aggressive promotion is just the consequence of the consumerism they are good spenders and marketing niche for various industries and that is why they are promoted, big bussiness does not care about society structure and they are opinion pushers, it is up to the states how would they respond it, there is strong push back also, so it is not one way street.

let me come back to the consumerism which is by my opinion main cause of society declines, possible answer is hidden in this documentary which was shot in Turkey, it is eye opener, check it out.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
exactly, main problem is consumerism ideology and everything which floats around it, it transforms people in give me more, more, more....

lgbt and gay people are not problem per se as they were present among humans from the beginning of the time, their nowerdays aggressive promotion is just the consequence of the consumerism they are good spenders and marketing niche for various industries and that is why they are promoted, big bussiness does not care about society structure and they are opinion pushers, it is up to the states how would they respond it, there is strong push back also, so it is not one way street.

let me come back to the consumerism which is by my opinion main cause of society declines, possible answer is hidden in this documentary which was shot in Turkey, it is eye opener, check it out.

Minimalism is a close thing to how nomads once lived.

Not to romantice their lives of course.

Modern and especially urbanisation comes with stress.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Minimalism is a close thing to how nomads once lived.

Not to romantice their lives of course.

Modern and especially urbanisation comes with stress.
i do not agree with every aspect of it, let me be clear, asketic way of life is not for everybody but some of those principles could protect you and live life less influenced and directed by trends and in same way be useful to society, it looks like paradox but it is not.

T

Turko

Batinin bu tarz hareketleri hic iyi degil, ve bilerek göz yumuyorlar. Mültecilerin avrupaya gecmesi bizim icin iyi olur. Keske kurnazca yoldan bu tarz geri itmeleri engelleyebilsek.
Batının bu hareketleri bizim için tam bir fırsat . Bizim yapmamız gereken aynısı. Türkiye-Suriye/İran sınırında girmeye çalışanları donsuz geri göndermek. Biz AB üyesi olmadığımız için daha fazlasını da yaparız kimseye de hesap vermeyiz.
Avrupa'da mülteci akını kesilsin diye gözünü kapar.

İran Afganistan'dan gelen göç dalgasını direk Türkiye'ye yolluyor. Talibandan kaçanlar yollarda. Türkiye'de Afgan sayısı 1.5 milyon.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Seriously man Im really shocked at Turkey having too many stray dogs.

You guys need to start culling them. Even the locals have had enough stop being hostage to the hypocritical animal rights losers.

In Australia we barely have any stray dogs walking.
What is the law in Turkey about it, i think in Germany they keep them 60 days or so in shelters and if no one adopt them they "put them in sleep", we had huge problem with PETA mercenaries to move the astray dogs from our streets to.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is the law in Turkey about it, i think in Germany they keep them 60 days or so in shelters and if no one adpot them they "put them in sleep", we had huge problem with PETA mercenaries to move the astray dogs from our streets to.

Bro this shits not healthy. These dogs in Turkey have also formed packs where they gang up on a person. People forget dogs have strength that can take down a human. So many incidents of children getting killed by a pack of stray dogs. Seriously this pisses me off what are the politicians doing this whole fcking time??? What is tayyip doing about this?? This needs to be asked why arent we culling dogs?? There is too many of them.

Australia has a good culling plan as much as it bad when talking at a moral stand point but too many animals become problematic.

A lot of stray dogs in Australia become feral later on wild where they kill the native animals. Same with cats.

Australia culled camels the only shit people did was condemn us for it by calling us murderers when camels are introduced species causing lots of problems.

Funny shit was ignorant Muslims aka our own people not knowing the situation but read bs news from facebook or twitter.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Bro this shits not healthy. These dogs in Turkey have also formed packs where they gang up on a person. People forget dogs have strength that can take down a human. So many incidents of children getting killed by a pack stray dogs. Seriously this pisses me off what are the politicians doing this whole fcking time??? What is tayyip doing about this?? This needs to be asked why arent we culling dogs?? There is too many of them.

Australia has a good culling plan as much as it bad when talking at a moral stand point but too many animals become problematic.

A lot of stray dogs in Australia become feral later on wild where they kill the native animals. Same with cats.

Australia culled camels the only shit people did was condemn us for it by calling us murderers when camels are introduced species causing lots of problems.

Funny shit was ignorant Muslims aka our own people not knowing the situation but read bs news from facebook or twitter.
I know exactly what are you talking about, we had it like that here, lot of people and children got bitten, children were afraid to go to school, i mereley escaped dring night from one pack, so yes it is public hazard. Only solution is to remove them completely from streets then start apply strict laws supported by modern technologies.
And it is unislamic to let them roam around the streets, dogs purposes are clearly mentioned, so i do not know what that people are talking about if they complain about their treatment, free dogs are half beasts and they also live in misery, it is fake merhamet to oppose removing them from streets.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I know exactly what are you talking about, we had it like that here, lot of people and children got bitten, children were afraid to go to school, i mereley escaped dring night from one pack, so yes it is public hazard. Only solution is to remove them completely from streets then star apply strict laws supported by modern technologies.
Amd it is unislamic to let them roam aroumd the streets, dogs purposes are clearly mentioned, so i do not know what that people are talking about if they complain about their treatment, free dogs are half beasts and they also live in misery, it is fake merhamet to oppose removing them from streets.

Bro when I went to Turkey in 2002 a pack of stray dogs made me take the long way to get to my grandmas apartment. I know this in 2002 but man I really have an uneasy relationship with dogs.

I can tolerate some but damn i really fear them. Eventhough in 2002 I visited Turkey and much has changed still stray dogs are dangerous.

A lot of them have lost their fear of humans thats a big problem as it emboldens them.

Seriously man im happy you are safe bro. Such an awful situation.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Bro when I went to Turkey in 2002 a pack of stray dogs made me take the long way to get to my grandmas apartment. I know this in 2002 but man I really have an uneasy relationship with dogs.

I can tolerate some but damn i really fear them. Eventhough in 2002 I visited Turkey and much has changed still stray dogs are dangerous.

A lot of them have lost their fear of humans thats a big problem as it emboldens them.

Thx, it was while ago

Thx man, it was while ago, you knoww what did these peta fuckers told to the people when they complained about packs of dogs attacks, they issued instructions how people should behave if they got attacked by them, that was peak of insanity, shortly after that authorities applied communal measures amd untill today we do not have significant problems with astray dogs, chiping and criminal responsibility for pet owners who releases dogs did the job.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thx, it was while ago

Thx man, it was while ago, you knoww what did these peta fuckers told to the people when they complained about packs of dogs attacks, they issued instructions how people should behave if they got attacked by them, that was peak of insanity, shortly after that authorities applied communal measures amd untill today we do not have significant problems with astray dogs, chiping and criminal responsibility for pet owners who releases dogs did the job.

In Australia we still struggle to even restrict dangerous dogs like pitbulls.

People especially in melbourne are still allowed to own pitbulls but they cant breed them.

So many incidents of pitbulls killing children still no proper restrictions thanks to these peta pricks and pitbull owners. Who believe the dogs are innocent.

Pitbulls are bred to fight and kill its their instincts. At times when im walking and doing exercise I carry a knife man. At times a stray dog can appear sometimes a pitbull. I know its paranoia but better to be safe than sorry.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
In Australia we still struggle to even restrict dangerous dogs like pitbulls.

People especially in melbourne are still allowed to own pitbulls but they cant breed them.

So many incidents of pitbulls killing children still no proper restrictions thanks to these peta pricks and pitbull owners. Who believe the dogs are innocent.

Pitbulls are bred to fight and kill its their instincts. At times when im walking and doing exercise I carry a knife man. At times a stray dog can appear sometimes a pitbull. I know its paranoia but better to be safe than sorry.

stay safe..., here when apparent danger was present people carried pepper spray and some frequency emiting devices that dogs can not tolerate.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
stay safe..., here when apparent danger was present people carried pepper spray and some frequency emiting devices that dogs can not tolerate.

We cant even carry pepper spray not even tasers.

In australia we cant even defend ourselves. Its a joke.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,263
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hepimizin Kurban Bayrami kutlu olsun.
Happy Eid everybody!
عيد أضحى مبارك
Selamat Idul Fitri / Salam Aidilfitri
قربان بايرامڭز مبارك اولسون

semtrik

Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys do you know what's the légion étrangère is ? It's a French elit unit mostly made up of foreigners. This is THE unit used in every French foreign intervention.
Turkey should create a similar structure. A unit made up Libyans, Syrians, Central asians etc with good salaries as well as a citizenship promise. It could be a legitimate way of using foreign fighters in different theaters without spilling the blood of nationals.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys do you know what's the légion étrangère is ? It's a French elit unit mostly made up of foreigners. This is THE unit used in every French foreign intervention.
Turkey should create a similar structure. A unit made up Libyans, Syrians, Central asians etc with good salaries as well as a citizenship promise. It could be a legitimate way of using foreign fighters in different theaters without spilling the blood of nationals.

What if the enemy offers these mercenaries more money? :rolleyes:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom