DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,939
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is that guy's name really Müslüm Koyun or is it my eyes deceiving me? :ROFLMAO:
He announced that whether he wins or loses, it will be his last election. So if he loses, he'll retire. I think the real question here is who he'll bequeath his legacy to.

Akp is a set of alliances within itself, there are many dynamics within it, a figure that cannot encompass all these will inevitably lead to the disintegration of the party. And while the base has been transformed in such a way, it would be political suicide for the party to try to return to pre-2016 after Erdoğan.

The same questions are valid for Kılıçdaroğlu. What will happen if Kılıçdaroğlu loses and what will be the consequences of a defeat after having transformed the party into such an alliance model, can the leader who will inherit his legacy sustain this model or should he return to the old one?

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,649
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
No matter if Kilicdaroglu wins or loses at least you have Ekrem Imamoglu and Mansur Yavas that can be the future leaders of CHP. Both are figures that are more liked than KK himself.

In the case of AKP- Erdogan is AKP. The day he is gone the party will melt away like snow in the spring because right now in the party there is nobody but Him that has any charisma and is liked around a broad base of people. Who is a good alternative to Erdogan? Binali that can't even read and write without mistakes? Or Bilal the Arching master? Maybe Selcuk Bayraktar can be an option. Seeing how much he is getting involved in politics these days maybe he is the Prince to take the future throne, who knows.

Anyway... Erdogan better retire because his health is just poor. No matter how much make up they put and how many doctors take care of him he looks old and tired and you can just see in his eyes that he is not feeling well anymore.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
HDP Green Left Party candidates detained as a result of the MLKP(armed terrorist organization) operation.
HDP has one good aspect: It gathers all the terrorists in the country like a beehive. (except for neo-Islamist terrorist organisations like Fetö, they play a bigger game.)

In England they create "honey traps" for potential terrorists. A good example is they take some fanatical islamist nut, usually one whose got a history of vice like this guy Anjem Choudhary.

v2-anjem-choudary.jpg

_90721527_98b85418-9c94-43e8-95de-e04b05929c73.jpg

Then the media and state will give him a platform to elevate his national presence.

He then draws in all the legitimate jihadi minded terrorists to his side, basically revealing themselves to british intelligence without ever knowing it. Every now and again again they go to do short stints in jail to legitimise the image.

If the Turkish state wanted to defeat the PKK, it would be exceptionally easy. Every single important figure for the PKK would be a honey trap, the prominent members of the HDP would all be Turkish intelligence agents. Prominant journalists writing pro PKK articles would be state agents, they could then be used to infiltrate the inner circles of the terrorist organisation.

In england many prominent anti western islamists are most likely British intelligence "honey traps."

Let me also add something. The so called Muslim debating with Anjem is called Maajid Nawaz. He used to be a member of various Islamic orientated terrorist organisations. Today he operates as the "uncle tom" the moderate muslim whose able to say things about Muslims and that non-Muslims cannot. So he's given big platforms to preach about islamic terrorism being a threat, a much bigger threat then the common english person understands it to be. So under the guise of being a moderate west loving Muslim he works hard to undermine Muslims within the nation, perpatuting the fear of the islamic terrorist wanting sharia and caliphate.

In essence when you watch anjem and masjid arguing with each other you are watching no more then theatre crafted via british intelligence. Anjem is the choas and masjid is the order, but both work to create the image of an islamic threat and undermine the religion and its adherents.

These british media networks also know what they are doing.

Also the host says for 20 years he was allowed to get away with hate and promoting terrorism, in a manner where he portrays that its the fault of the Muslims. England is the kind of country where doing legal activity can get you arrested, just look at auditors who go round filming in public. If he was able to get away with it for 20 years its because the British state wanted him to get away with it.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
If i wanted to defeat the PKK i create a new political party, you fill it with Turkish agents. They have all the financial and media backing they require. They present themselves as the most hardcore PKK supporters there is. You even create sham stories about how they fought against the state or were involved in all sorts of make believe acts against Turkiye. Send some of them to jail for a period of time to make it look even more real. You let this party and its leaders elevate themselves in the conscience of the PKK organisation and its supporters. From there you start infiltrating and gradually you can move your men into the organisation that can destabilise it from within or eventually even come to take control of it outright. Once you've taken control of it you can effectively render it impotent.

This would be exceptionally easy to do if the PKK leadership was genuinely PKK members, but i suspect its leadership is mostly in the west. That makes it much harder because out smarting american intelligence is not going to be the same as outsmarting the pkk.

If 10% of effort that feto made to take over Turkiye from within was made by Turkish intelligence to take over the PKK, the PKK would be a dead issue by now.

Now the beauty of the "honey trap" game is that if one day the PKK and its supporters come to realise the game is taking place against them, it demoralises the entire structure from top to bottom because no one trusts anyone, all suspecting that the other guy is a paid agent.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today 2 arab-looking AKP staff came to my home and give me an Arabic language AKP promotion set........I dont know why

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
Today in Brussels, some PKK members and surprisingly Saadet members also were blocking and threatening people during the voting. The police didn't do anything. This doublefaced attitude is disgusting.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Would this elections be the end of Erdoğan's political career if he lost? How would he adapt, what would he change? I cannot imagine him becoming the opposition party's leader. It feels so alien.
I see everyone bypassing this question rightfully so. People freak out when these kinda questions are asked because the last 20 years no one dared to mention his name in a scenario like this. The outcome of the election is going to bring out a lot of vulnerability.

In order for his political career to be over he will have to lose both the election and the parliament. After that he might want to go on a really really long vacation to somewhere there are no extradition.

I believe after few months the new government(if he loses the elections) are going to reign indictments on him and his associates. He’s going to have no choice but to run. If he wins the elections though everyone that talked faul about him is going to have a difficult time for the foreseeable future🤷🏻‍♂️

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
63 7,883
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not possible to guess what will happen after the elections if Erdoğan loses. One thing is certain tho, there wouldn't be a repeat of the Israeli elections where the coalition faltered and Netanyahu was able to come back as the candidate of the least divided faction less than two years later. We have an executive presidential system. Winner gets to sit on the chair for 5 years no matter what happens. Doubt Erdoğan can just endure on the sidelines for the next 5 years as head of the opposition. Even if current opposition does nothing, I think he'd retire from national politics.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It's not possible to guess what will happen after the elections if Erdoğan loses. One thing is certain tho, there wouldn't be a repeat of the Israeli elections where the coalition faltered and Netanyahu was able to come back as the candidate of the least divided faction less than two years later. We have an executive presidential system. Winner gets to sit on the chair for 5 years no matter what happens. Doubt Erdoğan can just endure on the sidelines for the next 5 years as head of the opposition. Even if current opposition does nothing, I think he'd retire from national politics.
Mate the CHP promised a return to the parliamentary system immediately as one of its election pledges
But it is good to know that some1 believes that the CHP wont fullfill their promises; the 244 pages election pledge will be thrown to the dustbin once the CHP wins

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mate the CHP promised a return to the parliamentary system immediately as one of its election pledges
But it is good to know that some1 believes that the CHP wont fullfill their promises; the 244 pages election pledge will be thrown to the dustbin once the CHP wins
Mate why is everything so acutely intense with you? Whether it’s positive or negative. There is no middle ground. If Erdo wins we’re booming but if he loses we are doomed haha can’t wrap my head around you bro. You need to stop this fear monger.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most Turks here in Germany vote SPD (center-left party) but vote right wing and conservative in Turkey.
If you would ask those people what they think of anything remorsely left leaning in Turkey, they would probably answer along the party lines of MHP and AKP. But its good enough in Germany. The hypocrisy is obvious.

Oh wow voters actually voting for their own interests rather than being blind sheeps.

People tell me Turks are not smart.

Politics is a game of chess and the voter can also play that double game.

In Australia since im in a family business we mainly vote for liberal aka centre right because they are good for business while the labour party and greens hurt our business with their crappy taxes and their crappy green policies.

Most immigrant communities did a big mistake in voting for leftists parties.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Mate why is everything so acutely intense with you? Whether it’s positive or negative. There is no middle ground. If Erdo wins we’re booming but if he loses we are doomed haha can’t wrap my head around you bro. You need to stop this fear monger.
It isnt fearmongerism
Even you deep inside know that the CHP wont revert to the parliamentary system. You statement which translates to "CHP will safely rule for 5 years due to the presidential system" says it all and just saying.... but this was one of the CHP's main promises to revert from dictatorship. Again, history proves that Iam right and Iam sure that just like Egypt 2.0, Syria 2.0, Iraq 2.0, Libya 2.0, Sudan 2.0, Turkey 2.0 is loading as well

Keep calling me fear monger or whatever name your imagination bring to mind but deep inside even you, the CHP supporter, knows that what I said is true

It is so ironic and so sad that it is just....pitiful tbh

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 5,066
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AFAIK, even if they return to the parliamentary system, there won't be any early elections. The presidential system will be in effect till 2028 to implement as many of the points as possible in their 244 pages election pledge. This was clearly stated by the table of six.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,760
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
AFAIK, even if they return to the parliamentary system, there won't be any early elections. The presidential system will be in effect till 2028 to implement as many of the points as possible in their 244 pages election pledge. This was clearly stated by the table of six.
I still remember Kilicdaroglu promising the immediate return to the parliamentary system

Well, whatever, all will be proven in time dear friend

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Screw this how come akp, chp, mhp and saadet partisi have not recruited me to do propaganda.

I want to do propaganda while getting paid.

Last edited:

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
It isnt fearmongerism
Even you deep inside know that the CHP wont revert to the parliamentary system. You statement which translates to "CHP will safely rule for 5 years due to the presidential system" says it all and just saying.... but this was one of the CHP's main promises to revert from dictatorship. Again, history proves that Iam right and Iam sure that just like Egypt 2.0, Syria 2.0, Iraq 2.0, Libya 2.0, Sudan 2.0, Turkey 2.0 is loading as well

Keep calling me fear monger or whatever name your imagination bring to mind but deep inside even you, the CHP supporter, knows that what I said is true

It is so ironic and so sad that it is just....pitiful tbh
Mate you’re all over the place with your conclusions again. They haven’t taking over yet. You haven’t even give them a chance and you’re judging and giving a verdicts on all these fantasized scenarios that you create in your imagination. Hold your horses and if they win give them a chance. I doubt they can f*ck things up more than they already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom