Not open for further replies.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dictator or no dictator Azerbaijan has always been a brotherly country.

Even if Azerbaijan was ruled by Sharia or became a Nazi Regime or even a Commie regime or whatever.

They still be our brothers and sisters till the end.

Regardless of geopolitics or interests that align.

Turkiye and Azerbaijan are so close to one another that they cant be separated.
What is a brotherly country. Why its only us and other looser countries that uses these types of terms. İnstead for once can we please focus on out own benefits. If alligning with azerbijan is good for us im ok with that. But i dont want to be brother with anyone. Can we please for once think about ourselves and not someone else.
Day and night Soylu says we will bring peace to afghanistan syria, we will be their hope, they say we are the hope of ummah.

please for once can we take care of our own people and stop dreaming about some other people that give us no benefit.

edit: after the earthquake kizilay and afad were bragging about sending dozens of trucks loaded with aid to syria.
Which sane country would do such thing.
we are the only country in the world that its own citizens worth less than some random other people.

Last edited:

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
KK should read geopolitics. I mean, having a railroad through Iran would be a disaster in many ways. Especially for future. it will major problem for Azerbaijan and future for Türkiye.

- iran sees Azerbaijan as their own part (Iran uses this motte for azerbaycan : same people who doesn't have iran passport), that should be ruled by iran. Iran also sees Azerbaijan a treat for Iran regime and their Major Azerbaijani ethnic Turks in iran. Which is why Iran heavily helping Armenia to create chaos in Zengezur corridor.
- Iran decade building a Crescent wall in the Middle East would be realized. Shia influence in the region could create another military war.

this led to Armenian waging war with Azerbaijan again. And not very good for future Turkic council members.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is a brotherly country. Why its only Us and other looser countries that uses these types of terms. İnstead for once can we please focus on out own benefits. If alligning with azerbijan is good for us im ok with that. But i dont want to be brother with anyone. Can we please for once think about ourselves and not someone else.
Day and night Soylu says we will bring peace to afghanistan syria, we will be their hope, they say we are the hope of ummah.

please for once can we take care of our own people and stop dreaming about some other people that give us no benefit.

edit: after the earthquake kizilay and afad were bragging about sending dozens of trucks loaded with aid to syria.
Which sane country would do such thing.
we are the only country in the world that its own citizens worth less than some random other people.

We dont share any cultural or Ethnic links with Afghanistan or Syria.

Afghanistan despite Uzbeks and Turkmens is a country dominated by Pashtuns.

While Syria is an Arab country despite our links with Syrian Turkmens. Syria is a majority Arab country.

We can share the same religion with these countries or even share culture.

They dont come close to Azerbaijan.

Azerbaijan has oil and is a gateway to Central Asia. Also shares the same origins and culture even religion. Yeah Turkiye is majority Sunni while Azerbaijan is majority Shia. Deapite this you dont see secratarian thinking taking over. Yeah the Ottomans the Safavida had numerous wars but thats the past Turkish and Azerbaijanis were scarificed by two empires just for their lust of power and for territory. We have moved on.

While our languages are nearly the same also Azerbaijan was born out of the Seljuk Empire just like Turkiye.

If you think this is Akp propaganda like bozan all I can say is I cant help guys if you think lile this.

Time to move out of this prism of seeing everything as akp or erdogan.

Much more is at stake I cant believe it some Turks are saying this.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,963
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is a brotherly country. Why its only Us and other looser countries that uses these types of terms. İnstead for once can we please focus on out own benefits. If alligning with azerbijan is good for us im ok with that. But i dont want to be brother with anyone. Can we please for once think about ourselves and not someone else.

I also think the term "brotherly countries" is abused and doesn't make much sense in global scope and real politics. Countries work for their interests, if the interests are aligned we call them allies. However, Azerbaijan is an exception to this rule. We cannot abandon them cause we're them and they're us. They're Turks. Turkiye would/should go all-out war for them if the need arises(hope not). "One nation, two states" is not just a fancy catchword. It's the reality.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
  • Continuation of the anti-terror and safe line operations in Syria without slowing down and the unification of the parts, the fight against the PKK without any buts.
  • Relentless fight against Fetö terrorists with their partners and the followers of the snotty schizophrenic terrorist.
  • Zangazur corridor in the east, and trans-Caspian, deepening of the strategic importance and socio-cultural integration of the union of Turkic states. Supporting Azerbaijan's political, militarily and economic growth.
  • In the south, the Iraq-Turkey welfare road project and the Basra belt.
  • Libya-Turkey maritime integrity and Misrata Africa logistics route, in the South West
  • Greater Albania, Greater Bosnia in the west and deeper integration with the Balkans.
  • In the Black Sea, the inclusion of Ukraine, Moldova, Bulgaria and Georgia in the sphere of influence
  • Normalisation with Egypt in the South and consolidation of the position in the Horn of Africa

These are our supra-political issues, no matter which government takes office, they should not even be open to discussion. Millions of people who vote for Erdoğan do so because they think that Erdoğan's post-2016 position is a more solid stance on these issues, even though they do not like Akp in the slightest. If Kılıçdaroğlu's main priority when creating the alliance model had been discourse and actions that would overshadow Erdoğan on these issues, the elections to be held now would have been a mere formality. Right now, it is a knife-edge because the confidence of the masses has not been instilled.

Another thing that both alliances failed in: A plan for the under temporary protection people that is concrete, simple and tells the public what they want to hear. It is not possible to win elections with the cost of living alone, because security paranoia peaked especially after 2016 and shaped the priorities of many segments unusually.

Last edited:

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
“It seems that the rumors of many CHP officials disliking the fact that Turkey aided Azerbaijan in the Karabagh war and the rumors that KK aims to get out of Azerbaijan may be actually true.”

you and your rumors again bro 🤣

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
“It seems that the rumors of many CHP officials disliking the fact that Turkey aided Azerbaijan in the Karabagh war and the rumors that KK aims to get out of Azerbaijan may be actually true.”

you and your rumors again bro 🤣
What rumour? They are openly saying this. During the second Karabagh war there was an advisor in CHP who claimed Turkiye brought Syrian Free Army and Jihadists into the war. Yesterday KK has shown a project bypassing Azerbaijan. Did you hear any support from KK during this war to Azerbaijan? Let me ask this question, why is Iran so desperate that KK should win the elections? Why is Saadet even there which is known to be supported by Iran? Don't try to fool us friend. We know exactly what they are doing. KK came up with this project only to gain votes from nationalists. I am sure he must be very desperate. He has lost support and is feeling the heat...

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
At the AKP rally, a video was released showing PKK terrorists singing the CHP election song.

Erdogan pointed to the video as "This is very important".

This is unbelievable. These are the people that are running our country on lies. Look at the images of people who run the country deign to montage videos, is this normal?

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,679
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKPians throwing stones regarding Iran is just funny, please don't. We literally accept any and all refugees bypassing Iran and happily give Iranian asylum seekers who are being tried with death back to Iran even though by law we are forbidden to do so. Singular clashes here or there does not constitute a foreign policy. AKP government is the meekest Turkey has been in regards to Iran for the last 300 years.

Per Azerbaijan, the misquotes you are presenting here is of course only a single part of the equation. This is word for word from the same Ünal Çeviköz:
"It is of paramount importance for the future, not only in terms of Turkey's relations with the Asian continent or the east, but also in terms of the integrity of the organization of Turkish states, which both states care about. In this regard, we see the Shusha Declaration as a positive document."

I know very well how much the late Heydar Aliyev cared about the relations between Turkey and Nakhchivan, since I was the ambassador in Baku. I would like to remind him how important it was for him to unite Nakhchivan and the land of Azerbaijan, or more precisely, the territory of Azerbaijan with Nakhchivan.

In this declaration, I think it was extremely accurate to highlight the unification of the lands of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan and to follow it as one of the conditions of the Armistice Agreement signed on November 9, 2020.

All of these are of great importance for the future, not only for our relations with the Asian continent or the east, but also for the integrity of the organization of Turkish states, which both states care about."

Speaking of throwing stones, today's events in Erzurum showed once again that MHP has become an organized crime and quasi terror organization. Still employing the PKK city group tactics. Surprised there weren't any molotovs.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
After Ali Kuriş, the cult leader of the Naqshi-oriented Suleymancılar congregation, declared RTE is a münafiq and announced that KK would be supported: some platforms within the congregation started to claim that Ali Kuriş had links with Fetö and issued statements saying that they would not recognise this decision.

FvhG4qgX0AAFJW6

The ultimate goal of the Süleymancılar, one of the Islamist communities that emerged after the proclamation of the Republic and are considered within the definition of a sect, is an Islamic state shaped by their own views. More than 800 associations and foundations work within the community and it is one of the largest nakshi communities in the world. Although they have not been in the public eye throughout the history of the Republic, they first appeared on the political agenda of the country by bargaining for votes with partiesin 90s. Now, while the current leader of the congregation, which hosts or carefully followed by more than a million people, defends one alliance, another group within it defends the opposite alliance. If there was a one-word answer to the question of what political Islam is, it would probably be Süleymancılar.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,371
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKPians throwing stones regarding Iran is just funny, please don't. We literally accept any and all refugees bypassing Iran and happily give Iranian asylum seekers who are being tried with death back to Iran even though by law we are forbidden to do so. Singular clashes here or there does not constitute a foreign policy. AKP government is the meekest Turkey has been in regards to Iran for the last 300 years.

Per Azerbaijan, the misquotes you are presenting here is of course only a single part of the equation. This is word for word from the same Ünal Çeviköz:
"It is of paramount importance for the future, not only in terms of Turkey's relations with the Asian continent or the east, but also in terms of the integrity of the organization of Turkish states, which both states care about. In this regard, we see the Shusha Declaration as a positive document."

I know very well how much the late Heydar Aliyev cared about the relations between Turkey and Nakhchivan, since I was the ambassador in Baku. I would like to remind him how important it was for him to unite Nakhchivan and the land of Azerbaijan, or more precisely, the territory of Azerbaijan with Nakhchivan.

In this declaration, I think it was extremely accurate to highlight the unification of the lands of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan and to follow it as one of the conditions of the Armistice Agreement signed on November 9, 2020.

All of these are of great importance for the future, not only for our relations with the Asian continent or the east, but also for the integrity of the organization of Turkish states, which both states care about."

Speaking of throwing stones, today's events in Erzurum showed once again that MHP has become an organized crime and quasi terror organization. Still employing the PKK city group tactics. Surprised there weren't any molotovs.

lol

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP gathered a huge crowd but that doesn't automatically translate to a win. In 2018 AKP gathered an even bigger crowd but lost Istanbul.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,679
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, we still haven't figured out what really happened. If it was done at any capacity, it was a blight on my country's name. Anything to add on the rest of my points? No?

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,371
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, we still haven't figured out what really happened. If it was done at any capacity, it was a blight on my country's name. Anything to add on the rest of my points? No?

A lot of, funny part of your post is Susa agreement with that loser on the foto. Needed to bust that picture.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Follow the money; look what speculators in the stock market are selling and which companies' stocks are dropping and who they are related to. All this inciting of violence, desperate shenanigans, showing deep fake videos, means organized tough men, are very afraid of losing their livelihood.

There are also two questions one can ask: 1. In this atmosphere of increasing fear, who is more willing to hide their vote to pollsters, esp. in small cities with tight-knit communities? 2. Who is more and who is less enthusiastic to go to the polls and cast their votes? What percentage of those polled are more likely to answer a pollster but not actually go to the ballot box, and whose camps they are more likely to belong to?

Adding to this, the attacks today will backfire and consolidate the opposition vote.

It's also a show of desperate times that you know the calculus of attacking the more popular guy than the main candidate is not going to result positive outcomes but you do it anyway, because you got nothing else to try.

Last edited:

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
can help you to determine the number of participants in a meeting in a healthy way :

See also for examples of how many people are per square meter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom