Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Azerbaijan is one of the few states that supports Turkey without questions and is a nation whom not only is rich in oil and gas but also has lots of similarity in terms of culture, demography, and religion with Turkey. Moreover, it is anti-Iran and anti-Armenia which are Turkey's enemies in the first place. Ruthermore, Azerbaijan is the gateway to other Turkic states and provides a decent control over the Caspian sea

KK with his team of so called "economic" and "geopolitical" experts throws Azerbaijan out of the window for a ferry route and giving radical Iran a higher priority than Azerbaijan by adding it in his new road plan lool, and I wont even get into the fact that KK promised a direct railway with China even though there has been an operational one for nearly 2 years. That guy is so disoriented from reality that everything he says becomes a joke..... All hail common sense with Kilicdaroglu! (sarcasm)

How on earth was this guy nominated rather than Yavas as a presidential candidate. Even the transportation minister makes fun of him

It seems that the rumors of many CHP officials disliking the fact that Turkey aided Azerbaijan in the Karabagh war and the rumors that KK aims to get out of Azerbaijan may be actually true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,144
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
To be honest, before the election campaign I thought Erdogan had bad policies. Now seeing KK and his ideas, I would say Turkiye is blessed with Erdogan.

My condolences to Turkiye for not having better politicians to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,712
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan is one of the few states that supports Turkey without questions and is a nation whom not only is rich in oil and gas but also has lots of similarity in terms of culture, demography, and religion with Turkey. Moreover, it is anti-Iran and anti-Armenia which are Turkey's enemies in the first place. Ruthermore, Azerbaijan is the gateway to other Turkic states and provides a decent control over the Caspian sea

KK with his team of so called "economic" and "geopolitical" experts throws Azerbaijan out of the window for a ferry route and giving radical Iran a higher priority than Azerbaijan by adding it in his new road plan lool, and I wont even get into the fact that KK promised a direct railway with China even though there has been an operational one for nearly 2 years. That guy is so disoriented from reality that everything he says becomes a joke..... All hail common sense with Kilicdaroglu! (sarcasm)

How on earth was this guy nominated rather than Yavas as a presidential candidate. Even the transportation minister makes fun of him

It seems that the rumors of many CHP officials disliking the fact that Turkey aided Azerbaijan in the Karabagh war and the rumors that KK aims to get out of Azerbaijan may be actually true.

This isn't true and Azerbaijan is ruled by a dictator. Erdogan seems to be on good terms with dictators

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

This loser said we need to be closer to the West and Europe now he his playing the Pan Turkic Card or Turanism.

Hahaha you have people calling this man the next Ataturk LOL.

This man would not even able to polish Ataturk's shoes.

What this proves Chp is just a party of grifters they love using Ataturk for the grift.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This isn't true and Azerbaijan is ruled by a dictator. Erdogan seems to be on good terms with dictators

Dictator or no dictator Azerbaijan has always been a brotherly country.

Even if Azerbaijan was ruled by Sharia or became a Nazi Regime or even a Commie regime or whatever.

They still be our brothers and sisters till the end.

Regardless of geopolitics or interests that align.

Turkiye and Azerbaijan are so close to one another that they cant be separated.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,712
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dictator or no dictator Azerbaijan has always been a brotherly country.

Even if Azerbaijan was ruled by Sharia or became a Nazi Regime or even a Commie regime or whatever.

They still be our brothers and sisters till the end.

Regardless of geopolitics or interests that align.

Turkiye and Azerbaijan are so close to one another that they cant be separated.

A brotherly country that launders money through south Cyprus lol.

This brotherly country stuff is propaganda by AKP

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

This brotherly country stuff is propaganda by AKP

Alparslan-Türkeş-ve-Elçibey.jpg

Yes AKP propaganda as you said

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ottoman Empire on its last legs sent troops to help their Azerbaijani brothers.

Yeah Akp propaganda.

By the way us Turks are not perfect we nearly backstabbed Azerbaijan just to get into the EU.

Also during the Karabag war Elchibey wanted helicopters and support guess what we turned it down.

Azerbaijan has also done some shit its not like we are any better too.

Nobody is perfect.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan sent the highest amount of volunteers for the earthquake.

But nah akp propaganda.

One azerbaijani who was poor took everything he had to help earthquake victims.

Even if Erdogan and Aliyev are gone Turkiye and Azerbaijan will be inseparable.

I guess im brainwashed by Akp propaganda I guess shame on me.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Alparslan ordered the murder of police officers and embezzled money. Seems right on point to me with who he associates with.

Dont push the goal posts.

Tell me the brotherly relations with Azerbaijan is Akp propaganda.

To you everything is akp propaganda.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are not the US it is not our duty to "save" people from dictators or Kings. Democracy comes from within with the will of the people and can't be dictated from outside. It is not our job to tell how countries shall rule themselves and who should run a country. If people really wants Aliyev gone they will do it.

Fairon

Reactions
6 892
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
KK's project indeed paralels China's belt and road project but there is a nuance. We know how important that peoject to China and if he is sincere he intends to use that as a leverage for Uygurs. It was the important part of his anouncement in my opinion.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The project of Kılıçdaroğlu bypasses Azerbaijan and makes Iran a key country. This is in line with the Chinese and European agendas. I don't think Israel will be happy.
We should either use the Zangezur corridor or use existing Tiflis-Baku road. Setup two big ports one in Kazakstan and one in Turkmenistan. One of the ports should service Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and China route the other one should service the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan route.

Turkish companies can build/enlarge ports in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan with the help of local companies. Turkish dockyards can build cargo ships to carry goods using the Caspian Sea.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This loser said we need to be closer to the West and Europe now he his playing the Pan Turkic Card or Turanism.

Hahaha you have people calling this man the next Ataturk LOL.

This man would not even able to polish Ataturk's shoes.

What this proves Chp is just a party of grifters they love using Ataturk for the grift.
This comes from someone lives in australia and not in turkey is rather ironic. While living in a westen minded and western controlled country pissing on west doesnt sound the most honorable action. If you dont like west you can come back to turkey.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,946
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Aliyev is diplomatic with Erdogan so I guess that means Azerbaijan can go eat shit now even though Aliyev openly criticized Erdogan for his policies in the past.
So does Turkey LMAO.
We are not the US it is not our duty to "save" people from dictators or Kings. Democracy comes from within with the will of the people and can't be dictated from outside. It is not our job to tell how countries shall rule themselves and who should run a country. If people really wants Aliyev gone they will do it.
More than half the country knows Aliyev is a crook but they are also smart enough to recognize that the Azerbaijani opposition is comprised of incompetent clowns and aren't going to back said clowns just to get Aliyev out. One of our most prominent opposition figures is a weirdo who made a recording of himself f***ing a blow-up doll with Mehriban Aliyeva's face glued onto it.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,679
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The BRI, the middle corridor/the Caspian Connection, souther corridor and whatever the KK's own version will be called are all trying to solve similar problems. Main issue and the difference between them is budgeting. Thing I actually took away from it is him announcing that if he wins, the corridor project will be state policy. That's good.
More than half the country knows Aliyev is a crook but they are also smart enough to recognize that the Azerbaijani opposition is comprised of incompetent clowns and aren't going to back said clowns just to get Aliyev out.
There can't be an actual, tangible opposition that can offer a way out, as Ilham won't allow its existence. That's the slippery slope with dictatorships. A benevolent dictator would create the possibility for an actual opposition that can rule the country after they retire/die. That's what Atatürk tried to do and İnönü did do. I want Aliyev to retire from politics knowing he made Azerbaijan whole again, not put his progenitor on the seat and create even more never ending problems.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Alparslan ordered the murder of police officers and embezzled money. Seems right on point to me with who he associates with.

Baris Manco even met up with Elchibey and donated money to Azerbaijani refugees.

Geopolitics does bot care about feelings like brothers or sisters.

But Turkiye and Azerbaijan are so close that they are inseparable. Its like Australia and New Zealand.

Despite the similarties and differences they treat each other like brothers.will defend each other.

Same with Turkiye and Azerbaijan. Turkiye and Azerbaijan are not perfect we both did some screwed up shit.

Even with or without Erdogan our relations will continue to grow strong.

2 nations 1 state is a syaing even before Erdogan came to power.

You had Turkish volunteers even advisors of the TSK sent to help Azerbaijan.

I cant believe it some users say Akp propaganda. People here are really pushing the limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom