BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 971
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Exactly, pkk-hdp ates olsa curmu kadar yer yakar. But pkk with its damage after 30 plus years of terrorism connot even come close to what akp did this to country. You will see it 10-20 years later when syrian and afghan population becomes even higher than kurdish population and this is only one aspect of their damage. This country stinks because of corruption.
U both are very provacative and ignorants that spreads fske info , one says 90% of Akp are not Turks , other said goverment is worse than pkk thats kills civilians and want to devide Turkish lands .
I suspect since reality unfortunately is that around 10% of Turkiye population are terror lovers and want destruction of Turkiye , Both of u are somehow separatist that hides their indentity since i cant see many Kurds here in this forum .

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Its disgusting how politically corrupt and filthy AK party turned the entire political spectrum. But thats political psuedo islamists in a nutshell, pure corrupt traitorous filth.

meanwhile ignorant people are celebrating these days like Turkiye is a cure for humanity. We can't stop politicians getting attacked openly by PKK affiliates. If political islamists have their way eventually all opposition will be outlawed.

Its easy for Turks living in the west voting for their left leaning lgbtqx supporting parties but then demanding political islam for Turkiye, very easy.

Last edited:

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
U both are very provacative and ignorants that spreads fske info , one says 90% of Akp are not Turks , other said goverment is worse than pkk thats kills civilians and want to devide Turkish lands .
I suspect since reality unfortunately is that around 10% of Turkiye population are terror lovers and want destruction of Turkiye , Both of u are somehow separatist that hides their indentity since i cant see many Kurds here in this forum .
As cem yilmaz once said

“butun sirri bozdun ya”

İ posted a video of this and mods deleted it i wonder why?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,696
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

The AKP deputy interior minister said since 2011 37 civilians have died due to PKK in Turkey, PKK problem is almost solved

MHP has probably killed more in that time, they murdering lots of people and responsible for lots of economic damage with AKP and look how Ülkü Ocakları behaving

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,842
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nurullah Efe Ankut: (in a nutshell) 99 per cent of the country are American lackeys and traitors. They are all shit(i mean bop).

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,842
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ümit Özdağ: (in a nutshell) We cannot ensure our security in an immigrantistan where Turks will become a minority. The aim of everyone except us is to convince the Turks to let all asylum seekers and illegals stay in the country. We cannot proceed in this way, our country will become Afghanistan.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nurullah Efe Ankut: (in a nutshell) 99 per cent of the country are American lackeys and traitors. They are all shit(i mean bop).

To me it looks like the top echelons of CHP and AK party are no doubt western lackeys. What we are witnessing now is no more then good cop bad cop between them.

If they can take over one party they can take over 20 parties. If they can give you feto they can create a hundred fetos.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,842
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Muharrem İnce: (in a nutshell) Merit and proficiency have been thrown aside with this government. However, the logic of letting this government go and whatever comes in its place is wrong. The country must get rid of both this government and this opposition. Turkiye does not have to choose between death and malaria.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,123
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The AKP deputy interior minister said since 2011 37 civilians have died due to PKK in Turkey, PKK problem is almost solved

MHP has probably killed more in that time, they murdering lots of people and responsible for lots of economic damage with AKP and look how Ülkü Ocakları behaving

I rest assure I would take ulkucus over commie and leftists any day of the week.

If it came to commies they would turn Turkiye into the Khmer Rouge.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,123
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Aliyev is diplomatic with Erdogan so I guess that means Azerbaijan can go eat shit now even though Aliyev openly criticized Erdogan for his policies in the past.

So does Turkey LMAO.

More than half the country knows Aliyev is a crook but they are also smart enough to recognize that the Azerbaijani opposition is comprised of incompetent clowns and aren't going to back said clowns just to get Aliyev out. One of our most prominent opposition figures is a weirdo who made a recording of himself f***ing a blow-up doll with Mehriban Aliyeva's face glued onto it.

Bro is that really true an Azerbaijani opposition figure literally fcked a doll?

What the fck is going on there lmaoo

I thought the sex tapes of Turkish politicians getting exposed was bad this takes the cake lmaooooo

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,696
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
:) Testing days..

-
The venue had to be changed to the secondary point because at the last minute Erzurum municipality wanted to show off their busses for some reason at the exact place Ekrem was to hold his rally. This day made me saw people with flags on their hands be called terrorists and being pelted with stones and now my country's governor literally lying on an official communique. Be mindful. Be calm. This nonsensical nightmare will end in a week's time. Kahrolsun istibdat, yaşasın hürriyet.

eHfchHU.jpeg

Looks like Oğan's bus was also attacked today with stones by HDP supporters as per him. Yep, these guys are literally employing the same PKK terror and scare tactics, I'm sure of that now. Getting people's votes are okay. Everyone gets a single vote, every vote counts. But this is not okay.

There is no evidence this occurred so far.

No police report, no video recording or photos or corroborating statements. It may be a cover to take Erzurum off the agenda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom