Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Sinan Oğan : me with KK the Libya policy ( Blue Homeland ) will continue but in the syrian policy there will be swift peace with Assad

Purely idiotic
Assad must be laughing at Turkish idiocy rn
Assad will get everything without even moving a finger and he has a country that is near extinction. Honestly, by now, I wont be surprised if Assad took control of Hatay in 10 years

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

lol the artical written by middleeasteye this is the arab news and they wnat the arab to stay in turkey in order to have leverage on turkish politics. if they stay this time not only the politicions have to suck up to the kurkish vote but also to the arab countries in the region.

typcal akp propagand at first they would say oh their number are small they will leave then they say oh we are hopless in sending them back just like how they guard the eastern border. the aim of these islamist is to decrease the turkish population's dominance

here Erdogan complain about Turkish refugees who are fleeing anti Turkish geocide in Bulgaria

here Erdogan says he wont send none Turk illegal aliens back. are you seeing the differences

this cartoon is the summer of Erdogan's border policy

these are the member of syria free army starting mafia in the turkish cities their number are great intead of fight Assad they are making trouble for our citizens. according to Sinan Oğan the number of illegal aliens are 13 million of which 2 million of them are militant who participate in war and kill people. if a foreign power just decide to send them weapon in order to settle their beef with turkey we will be at civil war
Huuuuuuh man
Firstly, if you ever bothered to either read or understand the article, then you would understand that thisnisnt the case at all
The article clearly states that the notion of just kicking the refugees out without a plan wont work

Pls enlighten me on how will KK kick the refugees out. If any1 truly believes in the current KK plan to kick out refugees then I can clearly say that the so-called educated class in Turkey which voted for KK doesnt even have a pea for a brain (no offense here)

And you guys are worried about a civil war getting started by Syrians? I honestly think that your priorities are messed up! I think the Turks should be more worried about CHP supporters who promised to kill all of their brethen that supported Erdogan in the elections or those who stated that they will place all the Earthquake refugees in a single building and burn them

You guys are so scared of Syrians when the HDP is stepping on Turkish flags, LGBT/Gay communties on the rise, FETO/PKK and CHP supporters promising to kill all those turks who voted for Erdogan, and a presidential candidate that got scammed within his own alliance by lost 30 deputies, have no economic team, while promising to give back power to all those who wanna hurt Turkey from Europe, Assad, Haftar, Iran, and the UAE and crushing the only truly Turkish ally, Azerbaijan!

Yet somehow, all of that is water under the bridge, and the Syrian is the one who will destroy Turkey? Sad....

Iam not saying that refugees should stay but rn the refugees are honestly not the thing that should be no.1 on the list of things to be fixed

Oh and btw, Middle East Eye is a british newspaper😇

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,946
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Huuuuuuh man
Firstly, if you ever bothered to either read or understand the article, then you would understand that thisnisnt the case at all
The article clearly states that the notion of just kicking the refugees out without a plan wont work

Pls enlighten me on how will KK kick the refugees out. If any1 truly believes in the current KK plan to kick out refugees then I can clearly say that the so-called educated class in Turkey which voted for KK doesnt even have a pea for a brain (no offense here)

And you guys are worried about a civil war getting started by Syrians? I honestly think that your priorities are messed up! I think the Turks should be more worried about CHP supporters who promised to kill all of their brethen that supported Erdogan in the elections or those who stated that they will place all the Earthquake refugees in a single building and burn them

You guys are so scared of Syrians when the HDP is stepping on Turkish flags, LGBT/Gay communties on the rise, FETO/PKK and CHP supporters promising to kill all those turks who voted for Erdogan, and a presidential candidate that got scammed within his own alliance by lost 30 deputies, have no economic team, while promising to give back power to all those who wanna hurt Turkey from Europe, Assad, Haftar, Iran, and the UAE and crushing the only truly Turkish ally, Azerbaijan!

Yet somehow, all of that is water under the bridge, and the Syrian is the one who will destroy Turkey? Sad....

Iam not saying that refugees should stay but rn the refugees are honestly not the thing that should be no.1 on the list of things to be fixed

Oh and btw, Middle East Eye is a british newspaper😇
I like how you're not even bothering to wear the mask anymore. You don't want the refugees to go, we get it.

The article is not talking about any plans. It's talking about Syrians in Idlib complaining that the place isn't fit to live in. Which, again, is not Turkey's problem. Turkey builds houses and infrastructure there, that's way more than they should be expected to do. If Syrians want Idlib to be a livable place, then make it one.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I like how you're not even bothering to wear the mask anymore. You don't want the refugees to go, we get it.

The article is not talking about any plans. It's talking about Syrians in Idlib complaining that the place isn't fit to live in. Which, again, is not Turkey's problem. Turkey builds houses and infrastructure there, that's way more than they should be expected to do. If Syrians want Idlib to be a livable place, then make it one.
This is getting hopeless
I dont know whether my statements arent clear or there is a difficulty in reading english but my questions still remain

How on earth do you plan to kick 10 million refugees? KK's plan is just idiotic and wont work. Will you go to the Syrian and tell him to kindly leave? Will he tell you, yes sir? Will he agree to go back under Assad rule after all the curelties he had done?

The article as you said, explains it from the point of view of those in Idlib, but it clearly states that idlib cant be liveable anymore. It is an only city with about 3 million citizens and you wanna dump 10 million more?

A nation of Turkey's size couldnt handle an influx of 10 million refugees over the span of 8 years but surely mighty idlib will be able to do so in only 2 years right?

I never said to not kick the refugees; I clearly stated that they should be kicked out within a well formulated plan that plays into Turkey interests and hinders its enemies. What is so difficult in understanding that

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,120
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Notice how everyone who wants Türkiye to keep 13 million refugees isn't a Turk. They have no problem with our children and women being assaulted daily, so long as the nation becomes more Islamic and less Turkish. Maybe next time you see a young Turk insulting Islam, you should blame yourselves instead of crying about Atatürk.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Notice how everyone who wants Türkiye to keep 13 million refugees isn't a Turk. They have no problem with our children and women being assaulted daily, so long as the nation becomes more Islamic and less Turkish. Maybe next time you see a young Turk insulting Islam, you should blame yourselves instead of crying about Atatürk.
At this point, I see many turks are acting out on emotions rather than extreme pure logic which will be detrimental in the future ajd this is why I believe that some1 who isnt completely afflicted by the issue will be able to view the situation from a wider perspective

Assad is slowly gaining power and this will hurt Turkey in the long term. Giving back idlib to Assad is like telling him go and prepare for a new terrorist attack in Turkey and it is because of that filth that Turkey became filled with drugs

But who cares, lets just give them more border crossings with Turkey

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,503
Assad will get everything without even moving a finger

you better prove your word instead of throwing baseless accusation in a islamist style.

both Ümit Özdağ and Sinan Oğan are strategist unlike you islamist who act like peasant in the charge of foreign policy, who are befriended with USA in Syria then when they abandoned you to form a second Kurdistan . again you came up and said we were deceived just like fetö just like when you supported Muslim brotherhood in Egypt thus ruining relationship with that country and now they are form alliance with Israel and Greek just like erdogans 1 minut 1 minut in davos. you have successfully form a anti turkish collation for the sake of your islamist fantasies and spend 100 billion dollar on syrians with nothing to gain except R@pe murder and arab mafia congratulation

1684487356685.jpeg

i never forget the UAE and Saudis were the one who finance the 15 temuz coupe and the Saudis were the murderers of jamal khashoggi whom you will never shack their hands, now they are our friend who are buying property and leaving Turkish citizens homeless

edogan-kuveyt.jpg

let me tell you what is going to happen all the minefield you have cleared for your arab and afgoons will be reminded again and the money we send to them as aid will be stop then we let the paşas to really take control of their sanjak then start building temporary camp outside the cities and the gather camp near border t the same time you announce that with in one year the deportation will begin so better sell your staff and leave. once everything is ready Turkish republics will close its hospital school and university's door to the the illegal aliens. we will fill all the industrial complex with soldiers and whomever work there illegally will be arrested as well as those who hired them will be punished. at first they will be taken to the camp near the cities then to the camp near the border then they will transfer to the idlib. even if it takes 10 years to clear turkey they will be clear eventually and remember since they cant go to school or hospital or find a job and with the panic they either try to reach to Europe which is not our problem or they will return to Syria since they cant make a living in turkey anymore

meanwhile before all of these start there will be negotiation with Assad. at first Turkish army and Syrian army will start joint operation to take over YPG thus preventing the second Kurdistan second Assad army will enter idlib in a controlled number to make their presence normalized when we brought all the 7 million Syrians back to idlib we will withdraw and shut the door

Remember all that European care is to keep the illegal aliens at bay they will support either side who is willing to do that except nationalist

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,946
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
This is getting hopeless
I dont know whether my statements arent clear or there is a difficulty in reading english but my questions still remain

How on earth do you plan to kick 10 million refugees? KK's plan is just idiotic and wont work. Will you go to the Syrian and tell him to kindly leave? Will he tell you, yes sir? Will he agree to go back under Assad rule after all the curelties he had done?

The article as you said, explains it from the point of view of those in Idlib, but it clearly states that idlib cant be liveable anymore. It is an only city with about 3 million citizens and you wanna dump 10 million more?

A nation of Turkey's size couldnt handle an influx of 10 million refugees over the span of 8 years but surely mighty idlib will be able to do so in only 2 years right?

I never said to not kick the refugees; I clearly stated that they should be kicked out within a well formulated plan that plays into Turkey interests and hinders its enemies. What is so difficult in understanding that
1) Round them up, deport them across the border via force. Then secure the border. That's how deportations work, my friend. You aren't required to politely ask if an illegal migrant or refugee wants to leave, especially since under Turkish law refugees aren't allowed to stay permanently or receive citizenship. They can be deported for criminal violations on that basis alone.

2) And as I pointed out, that's not Turkey's problem. Turkey has done way more than it is obliged to make Idlib livable, the fact that it is infested by HTS radicals who are tolerated by the locals is the Syrians' problem, not Turks'. They can't handle 13 million, I'm sure they can figure something out. You sound a bit like people who want to blame Turkey for "stealing water" from Iraq and Syria via dams instead of looking at the numbers and realizing that Iraq and Syria suffer from water shortages due to their own shitty infrastructure and water management policies.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
you better prove your word instead of throwing baseless accusation in a islamist style.
Accusations?
What Accusations?
Assad stated trillions of times that for peace to occur between Turkey and Syria, TSK needs to give back all of the territories it is present in in Syria
KK himself stated that they will leave Syria and will make peace with Assad

Thus, it is extremely logical to conclude that Assad will obtain all of TSK-controlled areas in Syria in return for so-called peace and taking back the refugees.
What did he do in order to take back idlib? Soldier? No! Money? No! Effort? No!

Thus my conclusion stays the same, Assad will take idlib without even lifting a finger and all of this is done by filling Turkey with both drugs and the part of the population that he himself doesnt want

In my books, this is an absolute win

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,503
Accusations?
What Accusations?
Assad stated trillions of times that for peace to occur between Turkey and Syria, TSK needs to give back all of the territories it is present in in Syria
KK himself stated that they will leave Syria and will make peace with Assad

Thus, it is extremely logical to conclude that Assad will obtain all of TSK-controlled areas in Syria in return for so-called peace and taking back the refugees.
What did he do in order to take back idlib? Soldier? No! Money? No! Effort? No!

Thus my conclusion stays the same, Assad will take idlib without even lifting a finger and all of this is done by filling Turkey with both drugs and the part of the population that he himself doesnt want

In my books, this is an absolute win
let me tell you what is going to happen all the minefield you have cleared for your arab and afgoons will be reminded again and the money we send to them as aid will be stop then we let the paşas to really take control of their sanjak then start building temporary camp outside the cities and the gather camp near border t the same time you announce that with in one year the deportation will begin so better sell your staff and leave. once everything is ready Turkish republics will close its hospital school and university's door to the the illegal aliens. we will fill all the industrial complex with soldiers and whomever work there illegally will be arrested as well as those who hired them will be punished. at first they will be taken to the camp near the cities then to the camp near the border then they will transfer to the idlib. even if it takes 10 years to clear turkey they will be clear eventually and remember since they cant go to school or hospital or find a job and with the panic they either try to reach to Europe which is not our problem or they will return to Syria since they cant make a living in turkey anymore

meanwhile before all of these start there will be negotiation with Assad. at first Turkish army and Syrian army will start joint operation to take over YPG thus preventing the second Kurdistan second Assad army will enter idlib in a controlled number to make their presence normalized when we brought all the 7 million Syrians back to idlib we will withdraw and shut the door

Remember all that European care is to keep the illegal aliens at bay they will support either side who is willing to do that except nationalist

i repost my respond to you this is how they will leave no matter how much you islamists will cry

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
1) Round them up, deport them across the border via force. Then secure the border. That's how deportations work, my friend. You aren't required to politely ask if an illegal migrant or refugee wants to leave, especially since under Turkish law refugees aren't allowed to stay permanently or receive citizenship. They can be deported for criminal violations on that basis alone.

2) And as I pointed out, that's not Turkey's problem. Turkey has done way more than it is obliged to make Idlib livable, the fact that it is infested by HTS radicals who are tolerated by the locals is the Syrians' problem, not Turks'. They can't handle 13 million, I'm sure they can figure something out. You sound a bit like people who want to blame Turkey for "stealing water" from Iraq and Syria via dams instead of looking at the numbers and realizing that Iraq and Syria suffer from water shortages due to their own shitty infrastructure and water management policies.
You are 100% right

But lets say that you did so and Assad started killing the unwanted people which will result in a new big influx to Turkey again, will you be able to command your troops to shoot boys, girls, men, and women who havent done any shit?
This is the 100 million dollar question my friend

And Iam not including the fact that the HDP already supports the permanent residence of refugees in Turkey in order to destabilise the nation and create a separatist movement that will aid the PKK in dividing Turkey and forming Kurdistan

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,503
But lets say that you did so and Assad started killing the unwanted people which will result in a new big influx to Turkey again, will you be able to command your troops to shoot boys, girls, men, and women who havent done any shit?
that is not our problem and border is filled with mines and the door will be walled so no way they cant get in say bye bye to your syrian friends member of tarikat

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,946
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
You are 100% right

This is the 100 million dollar question my friend

And Iam not including the fact that the HDP already supports the permanent residence of refugees in Turkey in order to destabilise the nation and create a separatist movement that will aid the PKK in dividing Turkey and forming Kurdistan
Turkey has had mines on its borders for years which countless boys, girls, men and women have blown themselves up on or stayed clear of. If the Syrians want to get rid of Assad, they must be the ones to do it. And they must be the ones to get rid of the jihadist snakes in their midst.

America's adventures in Afghanistan come to mind, although it's not exactly applicable. The people must wish to be rid of Assad and be willing to put their lives on the line in order to do so. It is not anyone else's job to do it for them.

Fact of the matter is, nobody else plays nice with the Syrian refugees the way Turkey does, except for the Kingdom of Jordan. Lebanese hate them, other Gulf monarchies tend to treat them like garbage and Europeans either want them gone or openly toss them across the border with extreme prejudice.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
You may need to recheck a bit of historical records since ever since the YPG was created, the Assad family were one of its strongest supporters
Why on earth would Assad destroy a potent card like the PKK from his hands? And just saying, but Assad has no saying regarding the status of the PKK. It is Russia that decides whether Assad will fight against the PKK or not and neither Assad nor the PKK wants to kick or destroy the PKK
No they wont
Europe wont support Assad even if he agrees to retake the refugees
This isnt a matter open for discussion. As long as Russia remains on Assad's side, Europe is out of the game amd Russia will never leave Syria

But I do agree on the fact that Europe only cares for the fact that Turkey should act as the guard to stop the refugees from entering Turkey. I have no qualms about that

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,711
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Assad doesn't control most of his states resources lol, most agriculture and oil is in the hands of ypg and America. In time, ypg will be stronger than Assad. That's Americas game. Erdogan has neither the funds nor the political support to withdraw from Idlib or mount an offensive since the earthquake. Hence the ineffective assassinations by air. Erdoğan is hoping Assad will change his hard-line stance on tsk leaving in negotiations.

Also the öso is useless and day by day loses more territory to jihadist HTS or let's ISIS shelter there. Ankara pays them high wages for nothing. They have looted and destroyed the infrastructure of the region by selling it. Now Ankara has to spend money developing it again. HTS is listed as a terrorist organization but they freely enter our borders, enjoy protection by our army and sell oil to us. They are also linked to mosques in our country and have cells. They are the hidden threat nobody talks about. Turkey has failed monumentally in Syria, it is such a failure that even without war, our country is almost as unstable as Iraq.

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,039
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nationalism has become fascism, this Akp is a comedy. Turkish nationalists should see them...

Nobody cares about Turkish laws, millions of refugees have been naturalized as Turkish citizens. In this way, they are trying to win the elections.

He says such things to use this trump card. For the votes of refugees, akp and mhp voters are already in the bag.

Edit= I don't care what Kılıçdaroğlu says, I don't trust him anyway. But what Tayyip Erdoğan says is more serious, especially for nationalists. There is no nationalism at the level of racism in Türkiye, this is a fabrication of the religionists and warm-assed leftists/communists.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
At this point, I see many turks are acting out on emotions rather than extreme pure logic which will be detrimental in the future ajd this is why I believe that some1 who isnt completely afflicted by the issue will be able to view the situation from a wider perspective

Assad is slowly gaining power and this will hurt Turkey in the long term. Giving back idlib to Assad is like telling him go and prepare for a new terrorist attack in Turkey and it is because of that filth that Turkey became filled with drugs

But who cares, lets just give them more border crossings with Turkey
Here is one logical solution for you. Since you’re so passionate about refugee crisis in Turkiye how bout you organize support group for refugees? Then go and petition your government to take on some refugees that is almost equal to 20% of Albanias population. Let them stay in Albania for about 10 years, then come and lecture us about the crisis that Turkiye is in.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,056
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The guy just can't shut his fucking mouth. @Lool dude stay the fuck away from internal politics of a Country you DO NOT belong to. Maybe one day, there will be a war in the Balkans. Let's hope we can fill albania with millions of refugees then. Then we come and lecture the albanians how it isn't possbible to get rid of them and what not.

Getting rid of those aliens might be impossible for YOU but I guarantee you, it's not impossible for the Turks. At one point the nerves of my People come to an end, and things that happened to others who taught that can take away this Country before, will happen to them.

And now piss of from this Thread.

@mods.
Give me modding rights or simply ban this guy if he continues opening is mouth to tell his irrelevant opinion. And keep and eye on that "joe" or whatever the fuck the africans name is. Mofo laughs at every serious matter and is the second idiot who things his opinion of this Country has any value. Do us all a favor and clean this Forum or at least this Thread from those...

That's another negative externality of political islam every islamist no matter how uneducated thinks he can dictate to Turks what they should or shouldn't do. I've seen afghans here who fled Afghanistan trying to tell me what Turks should be doing and when i say to them no thats dumb, we shouldn't be doing things that harms our own society they get angry and upset over it.

Most Muslims come from failed states, their own nations have plenty of issues to focus on. They need to spend less time pointing fingers at others and solve their own problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom