Not open for further replies.

Fairon

Reactions
6 886
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Yes way. That is the reason that we have the second round. Otherwise Erdogan would have win it in the first.

He got some votes from people that angry against Erdogan and don't want to vote for KK. So Ogan needs to convince that people as well if he choses to support KK and the way to do this is meeting with Erdogan and showing that he won't support Ogan's views.

In the end though I wouldn't blame Ogan for whatever decision he made. He has every reason to chose either side or stay neutral.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Hilarious he even mentions "the evil Ottomans/Turks". Mashallah Arab brothers and sisters an Iranian proxy whose caused half his own Arab population to flee the country, murdered hundreds of thousands of arabs and helped the persian shias terrorist factions to expand across the middle east to destabilise your own nations. You invited him back into the family and allow him to insult Turks, despite Turks feeding and housing millions of your people.

mashallah.

being serious though no wonder Allah has cursed Muslims. No honour whatsoever.

This ummah shit needs to be put to rest, its only causing Turks to harm themselves at the expense of nations who have no honour and no self respect.

Also a "new world order". Why are all these middle eastern leaders using the anglo american terminology/agenda of "a new world order". The new world order is anti-Muslim and anti anything non-white.

what did i tell you all of these arabs are Pan-Arabist and they hate evil tyrant ottoman turks. as i mentioned before Syrians watch special tv series in Ramadan depicting turks as evil and hatay Gaziantep and Adana as part of Syria.

the ummah idea are puttin by Hizb ut Tahrir. this include of cultural imperlism such as choosing arabic name form quran ( and no that wont bring you any sevap its just arabification of conservatives Turks) + seeing . since they cant beat israel, their plan is to raise a islamist generation in other Muslim country to take control of that country and use its resources for Palestinian cause
Hizb ut Tahrir is a origin of many tarikat in middle east with their help iran islamic revolution succeed. one of their finest project. and dont forget Palestinian were the one of the group who trained PKK terrorist
r1AtWND1h_96_53_1020_574_0_x-large.jpg

yasser arafat the leader of Palestinian and ruhollah khomeini leader of iran's islamic revelution

resized_26116-a30e5d565.jpg

the guy with with turban is Sadegh Khalkhali aka khomeini's executioner who had executed 30000 people who opposed sharia law in 80s. now Thanks to the AKP we have Hezbollah their proxy in parliament
1684515489179.jpeg

Hezbollah of iran
kataib%2520hezbollah_3.jpg

Hezbollah of iraq
Lebanon_Hezbollah_30282-29b93-960x640-1.jpg

Hezbollah of Lebanon
image_2023-05-19_192829645.png

our Destiney lies not with Arabic ummah but with path HE envisioned for Turanian people and civilization

Admiral cem gürdeniz ( Father of Blue homeland doctrine who was put in jail during ergenekon and balyoz trials ) explains how they felt when soviet collapse as Atatürk envisioned and how late Admiral Güven Erkaya change turkey's naval doctrine to become a ocean navy since they saw themselves as the gateway for Turkistan think about that type of mentality if they could have prevailed but islamist took over at 2002 and now we have this type of Turkey

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,668
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes way. That is the reason that we have the second round. Otherwise Erdogan would have win it in the first.

He got some votes from people that angry against Erdogan and don't want to vote for KK. So Ogan needs to convince that people as well if he choses to support KK and the way to do this is meeting with Erdogan and showing that he won't support Ogan's views.

In the end though I wouldn't blame Ogan for whatever decision he made. He has every reason to chose either side or stay neutral.
Well if he condemns the country to 4 more years of Erdogan I will hold it against him, all his rhetoric and he has nothing to show for it

Fairon

Reactions
6 886
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well if he condemns the country to 4 more years of Erdogan I will hold it against him, all his rhetoric and he has nothing to show for it

You should blame opposition for bad campaign and bad choices really. This should be an easy election but here we are.

As far as i gathered from Umit Ozdag's today statements on KRT, they are expecting early election on 2 years due to bad economic situation.

They probably either chose Millet to salvage anything they can (at east slowing down corruption) or stay neutral to distance themselves from that mess and prepare for early elections.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,668
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
You should blame opposition for bad campaign and bad choices really. This should be an easy election but here we are.

As far as i gathered from Umit Ozdag's today statements on KRT, they are expecting early election on 2 years due to bad economic situation.

They probably either chose Millet to salvage anything they can (at east slowing down corruption) or stay neutral to distance themselves from that mess and prepare for early elections.

There won't be early elections with Erdogan

If voters are dumb enough to believe the propaganda about Kılıçdaroğlu, they deserve Erdogan. They can scream homeland, nationalism while living on potatoes and eating meat once a month while foreigners buy the country, like Syrian refugees who from Turkey got residency and citizenship and work in Europe to buy for their families in Turkey

Terrain

Reactions
4 62
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
the ummah idea are puttin by Hizb ut Tahrir. this include of cultural imperlism such as choosing arabic name form quran ( and no that wont bring you any sevap its just arabification of conservatives Turks) + seeing . since they cant beat israel, their plan is to raise a islamist generation in other Muslim country to take control of that country and use its resources for Palestinian cause

This is exactly what Christians in the west do when they convert to Islam, but I don't think Turkey is that messed up yet. It's just weird, I mean why can't there be a Muslim john? Does it have to be a white abdul Hamza.

I think every men doesn't matter what his name is should keep it's name when becoming Muslim because Islam meant to have a message directed to all.

The west can't see that yet, they are busy destroying Islam by not letting the modernist view shine but I understand because the public have been played they have been deceived by those behind the closed doors with bad intentions that's why it's sad. If only we could see that god doesn't look at your race, it looks at the way you carry yourself when near others.

Last edited:

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
lol

Still people are in hope with taht ogan....

The dalton brothers whp stole PM are giving millet ittifaki a middle finger (y) (y):LOL:.

People who voted them have deserve it....

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
79 10,778
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Levent Gültekin's 'Erdoğan' expectation: I have watched all of Mr Tayyip's speeches. I say this very carefully by looking at his face, demeanour and facial expressions. I got the impression that Erdoğan will adopt a softer leadership position in the new period.

Two days ago, he was saying in a space room that he begged Kılıcdaroğlu not to be a candidate and that he would fight with all his might against dictatorship and work for overthrow RTE no matter what.

Now he is taking a position according to the new era.

Meanwhile, Babacan openly declares today that he will change sides on the condition of a new constitution. I don't know if you are aware of this, AKP + Sayısal İslam AKP leftovers + YRP and SP reached almost 300 deputies.

I can understand the devoted work of CHP social media teams. They are defending the extraordinary deviation of the strategy team. But friends, you have been badly deceived. You have been subjected to the worst treatment in this period.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I don't think the Indian PM of UK is better than Erdoğan.

When black and Arabs and Indian occupating the street of london.he still send the fleet to east Asian to counter Chinese....

The blonde pm even worse
What does Rishi Sunak have to do with early elections in Turkey?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,668
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think the Indian PM of UK is better than Erdoğan.

When black and Arabs and Indian occupating the street of london.he still send the fleet to east Asian to counter Chinese....

The blonde pm even worse
They are both way, way better.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487

syrian voter cant even speak turkish according to the law of citizenship even if he came to turkey in legal way and never had temporary protection status and try the path of citizenship the law demand the person should commend the advance level of turkish. whom ever gave this dude citizenship violated multiple law in constitution

syrians attacking turkish kid in order to steal his cell phone. one of the syrians says dont shoot to the others which means they were armed

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,028
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
It's so obvious that they are traitors that even a blind person would see it.

Remember most political islamists are members of tarikats, these tarikats most if not all of these "religious orders/fraternities" are controlled by the USA in the same way FETO is. The members are brainwashed to think that everything is happening to bring in a sharia islamic state, but in reality what is happening is undermining the very sovereignty and social cohesion of the state.

It may even be possible that many of the people on here who laugh at these things are themselves members of these tarikats. Ultimately if you are wise these people are not only an enemy of Turkiye, but also an enemy of Islam just like FETO is.

The tarikets exploit the ignorance of their members to the fullest. I personally have met a few leaders of such tarikats when as a kid when they tried to enlist my own father into their organisations. Not only did he never join, but he warned me that these orders/cults are the greatest threat to Islam itself.

I would advise any people who are members of such orders to research where a lot of their financing comes from, you will be shocked.

Last edited:

Baklava Consumer

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think there will be early election in March/May 2024 because of the economic situation.
Doesn't matter who wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom