Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,603
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We didnt give it to the Qataris
The pallet factory is given to BMC which is owned by a turkish enterpreneur by up to 51% so it belongs within Turkish hands at the end of the day
"The pallet factory is leased to BMC for 25 years which 51% of its share is owned by a Turkish enterpreneur so it belongs within Turkish hands at the end of the day"
(had to fix it for ya)

He's been proven wrong multiple times, but he's still spewing the same bullshit time and time again. He's not a moron, he's just a mankurt

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I said it a million times before that the CHP will destroy the Turkish defence industry one way or another and many in this forum attacked me like Manomed and I love f16 stating that this is just AKP propaganda even though history says otherwise

Now we have got this gentlemen👇

That is why I dont like Kilicdaroglu and I believe that he will plunge the country into even more chaos! Why do you ask? Simply enough, because he is both an idiot and a third rate clown/politician.
Kilicdaroglu doesnt even know the basics of the country that he is supposed to rule for gods sake. This is what he said in the article👇

"Why? They might sell it to the Americans tomorrow. Or give it to the Qataris as we have given the tank-pallet factory to the Qataris. Impossible. In all democracies and authoritarian regimes of the world, the defence industry must walk together with the state."

Ladies and gentlemen, We are gonna leave the country to someone who doesnt even know the pure basics of the defence industry......
1- he doesnt know that all of the most notable companies like BOEING are privately owned
2- he doesnt know that there are tools known as export controls and export permits that limit the flow of sensitive products

But nope, lets leave a multi-billion dollars defence industry in the hands of kilicdaroglu since he will screw it up..... No wonder the West supports that clown.... he will bring Turkey's demise from within just like with the refugees on AKP's part

this rat looking mofo should not be let near the presidency.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,333
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The reason why Turkish conservatice nationalist won't elect Millet ittifaki. By Kurdish people he means Pkk, he is turned in to mouthpiece of Kandil :LOL: . After election he can go and do municipal work in Kandil. If ther is still people who thinks the price of onion or patatoes will win the election will feel sorry.

Ozgur Ozel and solution about the visa problem. They are given free card, so you can make pkk propaganda as much you want to. But he will solve the visa problem :LOL:.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,395
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
In my opinion, Turkish defence industry reached a stage where it is almost self-sustained.

A change of government probably won't effect it as much as you guys are thinking.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
In my opinion, Turkish defence industry reached a stage where it is almost self-sustained.

A change of government probably won't effect it as much as you guys are thinking.

still people have reasons to be afraid

I am not with the notion that a new government will stop some projects, But technically they can.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I would like to ask Turkish members here which polling website portrays the most reliable data for the upcoming elections

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,745
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Gotta give the guy some credit from time to timr though

He's pressing all the buttons. He took a difficult path by taking all the former AKP members ( I mean ministers of state, ministers of justice, ministers of economy and finance, prime ministers and foreign ministers, senior security bureaucrats and academics etc.) in the Millet alliance and imposing his own candidacy. If he loses this election too, at a time of perhaps the most difficult economic and migration problems after a long time, he will have to find a place for himself on the other side of the world map. Because this time, the party's central executive committee and delegations will not save him either.

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Kılıçdaroğlu continues in this direction he will lose. He should stop speaking unless it is extremely necessary and let Ekrem, Mansur and Meral handle the campaign.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,603
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because this time, the party's central executive committee and delegations will not save him either.
They won't do shit, because they're all brainwashed SJW mankurts who have no vision or vigor.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,745
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who do you think will win in this elections then?
Very small margins will decide the outcome of the election. I am not sure who will win, but RTE has started to gain momentum again.

My wish is that whoever wins, it should be a clear election result, meaning that the president should be above 51-52. The waters are boiling in our east, west and south. Many sections are making their calculations based on a chaos in Turkiye. If Turkiye is paralyzed, the vultures will go hunting.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,545
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A split result, one side holding the parliament while the other gets presidency, is really the worst possible outcome. We need a clear winner.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The AKP government and its supporters, turning a deaf ear to the collapse of the country's economy, continue to target those who voice poverty. "The Prophet Moses gave freedom to the slaves, they wanted onions," said Yasin Aktay, Chief Advisor to the AKP Chairman.

THEY SEE US AS SLAVES akp supporters like this mindset because they got no free will

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,640
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

It is fear mongering by the Ah ke Pe

If the AKP alliance wins and there are no protests, the AKP have successfully turned the country into a country of slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom