Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm a Turkish nationalist, and I once was a member of MHP; nobody who can look at the level of mismanagement and corruption (and the freefall) in education, investments, currency value, healthcare, public image, reputation of the country, free speech, media, judiciary, labor conditions, refugee crisis, brain drain, horrible allocation of resources into short-term rent-seeking sectors, and the ruling party's relationship with political Islam, and religious orders and then look at all this and still support this status quo and then claim they love this country. You just love your side at the expense of the country.

Any member of MHP who can remember the conditions the likes of Kuddusi Okkır, Ali Tatar, Berk Erden, Murat Özenalp, Türkan Saylan, Cem Aziz Çakmak, Kaşif Kozinoğlu, İlhan Selçuk, Muzaffer Tekin, Özden Örnek, Uçkun Geray, Ersin Aydın, etc. died in, and can see how Cevat Temel Özkaynak, Yıldırım Türker, Fevzi Türkeri, Erol Özkasnak, Çetin Doğan and many other generals and army staff are languishing in jail in old age and with health complications like cancer from sham trials while a hizbullah terrorist is released due to old age, should melt into the ground from shame. I have met Yıldırım Türker in prison and he's suffering from a multitude of health complications, prostate cancer included. His appeals to be released due to old age and disease has been repealed twice. When I heard the news of that motherfucking hizbullah terrorist being released due to old age, I wanted to go out to the street and just scream into the skies.

It couldn't be more transparent that all this talk of PKK and HDP and shit like this is just an amusing and tragicomic deflection for an administration that has nothing else to offer. A part of me still wants AKP to win, because the second capital controls and currency order limits are lifted after the election and the toll of compensating account deficit from the reserves starts to be felt, even the most gullible A-Haber watching voter will feel the devastation deeply and then ideological partisanship and islamist dreams will be replaced by the kind of home-burning deep hatred that only the destitute can feel which strips you of all ideological biases. Then for that upcoming election either AKP will have to completely rig it like they do in Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan, or disappear into the wind with less than 10% of the vote, instead of having that 50-50 hope they have for this election. But alas, that cost is too high to wish for my dear homeland.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 969
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today (yesterday) around 21:00 (22:00 TSI) in Amsterdam, immediately after the end of the voting process -according to eyewitnesses- a group of 30/40 PKK terrorists entered and attacked our citizens.

I don't know how many times this has happened this week, but Turkish voters are intimidated in many electoral point in Europe. Similar things will happen in the country on election day.

Anyway, Kurdist angry youngs are the reality of this country ağbi, we have to accept. And the fact that there are some bad people among them does not make the organisation and its party bad, there are also very good people among them. Demirtaş and all his comrades in arms should be released. They should be replaced by members of the criminal network and terrorist Ülkü Ocakları.
Is Turkish state sleeping , FffUUUXXXKKK
Can someone from goverment agencies or MIT indetify those scums and revoke Turk Passport at least .
Turkiye dont need AKP MHP anymore , Turkiye needs Zafer Nazi party And find FINAL SOLUTION for those creatures that even animals we can not call them .

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,414
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A real ülkücü would be ashamed to be in bed with AKP. Gercek milliyetçiysen gidersin Sinan Ogana/ Umit Özdag yada alternatif olarak meral aksenere verirsin.
1.png

Fvn3vhlXsAEtt6s.jpg

Interview with Roni Serdem, Member of the Foreign Relations Committee of the German left-wing media “Junge Welt” terrorist organization PKK/KCK:

▪️"Turkey has been attacking us with all its means for eight years. We are resisting in the face of a non-stop war because of Erdogan."

▪️”The "Green Left", which includes the Kurds, declared that it will support Kılıçdaroğlu for a broad alliance against Erdoğan”

▪️(If Kılıçdaroğlu is elected) We will be ready for peace and political solution after the elections. We think we should give Kılıçdaroğlu a chance."

The Millet alliance, which publicly says they will end the operations against the PKK (they promise to withdraw troops from Syria and Iraq), is negotiating a new "solution process" with the HDP behind the scenes.

The terrorist organization that cannot breathe inside the country will come to life thanks to the Millet alliance. Congratulations. You are played very well. They told everyone that the economy is bad, and then they promised the east of the country to the PKK. It means that the land of this country is not even as valuable as 3 kg of potatoes!

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wanna see your comments in a couple years once you spent all the foreign currency that you earned in UK and Japan. 😁
I earn as much as in Japan before in istanbul now.

Clever people can earn money in any place

Not like someone just blame country and think foreign is paradise

Last edited:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,179
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm a Turkish nationalist, and I once was a member of MHP; nobody who can look at the level of mismanagement and corruption (and the freefall) in education, investments, currency value, healthcare, public image, reputation of the country, free speech, media, judiciary, labor conditions, refugee crisis, brain drain, horrible allocation of resources into short-term rent-seeking sectors, and the ruling party's relationship with political Islam, and religious orders and then look at all this and still support this status quo and then claim they love this country. You just love your side at the expense of the country.

Any member of MHP who can remember the conditions the likes of Kuddusi Okkır, Ali Tatar, Berk Erden, Murat Özenalp, Türkan Saylan, Cem Aziz Çakmak, Kaşif Kozinoğlu, İlhan Selçuk, Muzaffer Tekin, Özden Örnek, Uçkun Geray, Ersin Aydın, etc. died in, and can see how Cevat Temel Özkaynak, Yıldırım Türker, Fevzi Türkeri, Erol Özkasnak, Çetin Doğan and many other generals and army staff are languishing in jail in old age and with health complications like cancer from sham trials while a hizbullah terrorist is released due to old age, should melt into the ground from shame. I have met Yıldırım Türker in prison and he's suffering from a multitude of health complications, prostate cancer included. His appeals to be released due to old age and disease has been repealed twice. When I heard the news of that motherfucking hizbullah terrorist being released due to old age, I wanted to go out to the street and just scream into the skies.

It couldn't be more transparent that all this talk of PKK and HDP and shit like this is just an amusing and tragicomic deflection for an administration that has nothing else to offer. A part of me still wants AKP to win, because the second capital controls and currency order limits are lifted after the election and the toll of compensating account deficit from the reserves starts to be felt, even the most gullible A-Haber watching voter will feel the devastation deeply and then ideological partisanship and islamist dreams will be replaced by the kind of home-burning deep hatred that only the destitute can feel which strips you of all ideological biases. Then for that upcoming election either AKP will have to completely rig it like they do in Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan, or disappear into the wind with less than 10% of the vote, instead of having that 50-50 hope they have for this election. But alas, that cost is too high to wish for my dear homeland.
AK Party won every time there was an election and you think they will fall to 10% this time when the governments achievements have actually climaxed. Your words are expressions of such a deep delusion and denial.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
He and all his party is responsible for the attack in Erzurum, they are fueling the hatred and pointing fingers.
@Heartbang Laugh as much as you want but this is a fact. Erdogan streaming video in his rally which combines image of Kemal Kilicdaroglu election propaganda video and and cemil bayik and other terrorist dancing (doing kind of terrorist propaganda as well), calling opposition zillet, terrorist etc. This is exactly the fueling the hatred and polorazing the people.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
AK Party won every time there was an election and you think they will fall to 10% this time when the governments achievements have actually climaxed. Your words are expressions of such a deep delusion and denial.
Yeah foreign debt, inflation, corruption, number of illegal refugees are really climaxed.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,608
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Heartbang Laugh as much as you want but this is a fact. Erdogan streaming video in his rally which combines image of Kemal Kilicdaroglu election propaganda video and and cemil bayik and other terrorist dancing (doing kind of terrorist propaganda as well), calling opposition zillet, terrorist etc. This is exactly the fueling the hatred and polorazing the people.
Dead wrong, as always.

It was revealed that the person in the group throwing stones at Ekrem İmamoğlu and directing the group was Specialized Sergeant Muhammet Akif K., who had been previously processed for Fetö and is currently working in the intelligence unit of the Central Command.

The person is in custody.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
The West has been using Islamists for decades. Their current plan is obvious.

Install a dictator✅️

Fill Turkey with Jihadists ✅️

Weaken Turkish identity and divide the people ✅️

Embolden Kurdish separatist terrorists ✅️

Use LGBT to errode the allure of secularism ✅️

Train and arm Islamist terrorists ✅️

Civil war ❓️

I'm not looking forward to the elections. It's either Erdoğan wins or he starts chaos. Either one is a win for the West. Don't forget that if Erdogan wins that's millions more refugees coming in and hundreds of thousands of young Turks leaving. The country will be over without a fight.

As for those thinking that this is impossible "oh but he built the defence industry, how could he be a traitor", you should know that someone who is adamant on keeping power will do anything to stay on their throne. The Turkish defence industry isn't his creation, but making it look like it is, is a sure fire way to gain votes. Just look out how many forum members switched sides...

Truth is that as one of the leaders of the great Middle East project, he has a mission. Either he will demographically destroy the nation while ruling for another 10 years or, if he loses he will send SADAT and Jihadists onto the streets. Our own forum member @Enderun threatened to unleash T929 on civilians. This shit is getting ugly.

Truth is that the West loves self defeating dictators and crazed Islamists. Both are a perfect enemy for Western audiences. You think all those years of them making Erdogan look like a bad guy was for nothing? He's going to be just like Assad if he loses, and just like that war, the West doesn't want one side to win. It wants total division. None of our weapons are going to matter when we're ripping eachothers throats out.

I should state again that Erdoğan has literally hinted at civil war. He isn't going to lose and take a loss. It's either him or chaos. Mark my words.

I can't believe how naive this nation is.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I earn as much as in Japan before in istanbul now.

Clever people can earn money in any place

Not like someone just blame country and think foreign is paradise
Are you implying that majority of Turks are stupid since they earn much less than you?

Look dude you only earn so much because of your experience abroad, a friend of mine earns 3 times the average Turk in a call center without a secondary education only because he was born in Switzerland and speaks german.
You are not smarter than others you were just lucky that you had the opportunity to enjoy education/work experience in first world countries. You would most probably be no different to millions of university graduates without a job in Turkey if you werent abroad.
So next time be more gratefull to your host countries for giving you these opportunities, there was a reason why you/your parents left Turkey after all.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are you implying that majority of Turks are stupid since they earn much less than you?

Look dude you only earn so much because of your experience abroad, a friend of mine earns 3 times the average Turk in a call center without a secondary education only because he was born in Switzerland and speaks german.
You are not smarter than others you were just lucky that you had the opportunity to enjoy education/work experience in first world countries. You would most probably be no different to millions of university graduates without a job in Turkey if you werent abroad.
So next time be more gratefull to your host countries for giving you these opportunities, there was a reason why you/your parents left Turkey after all.

1.İn this 20 years,many clever Chinese became super rich while millions of Chinese people still poor.that s normal same as Türkiye.
İn USA also clever people very rich and many homeless.

2. I studied Chinese and Japanese by myself and enter a top level Japanese state university without any fee.For course I am clever than many people.Any people can self study and achieve that.

3.we can made Kaan and TB3 swiss can't

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Parents left Turkey just because some guy like you ruled the country before and make every thing bad.

Can never produce a single Tank or helicopter of years

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you read carefully, I am not talking about this election. I'm speculating for the election after this one, and that also in the case of an AKP victory this time. PISA doesn't miss, again.

Secondly, the graveyard of history is furbished to the brim with the tombstones of political parties, epitaphs of which are adorned with lifespans stretching over decades. UCR in Argentina had an average percentage of 80% of the vote from 1949 to 1999, They got 2% in 2003 elections. Copei and Democratic Action in Venezuela got almost all of the votes from 1958 onwards, until 1996. Where are they now? They're dead. SSDP in Sweden didn't fall below 45% of the vote for 35 years, last time they got 28%. The dominant parties of U.S. for the starting decades of that republic's life were the Federalists and the Whigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom