Not open for further replies.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Not Syria, Türkiye. Watch, if Erdo loses elections expect these monkeys on the streets.

This is why Sedat Peker warned people not to get out and protest. When these guys start chimping out I think the military and police will step in and crush them.
20230509_225540.jpg

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Muslim akp and erdogan doing the most honorable election campain again.

They know that their voterbase dont have the intellectual skills to see how they are being lied and tricked.

After the fake video of pkk terrorists singing chp song they are ramping up their dirty and undignifed propaganda.

translation:
“At the Aydın rally, President Erdoğan showed a newspaper clipping that read "They defrauded SSK and went unpunished" on Kılıçdaroğlu's photo.

In the original of the newspaper clipping, it is stated that Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu identified the fraud that was the subject of the news.”

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
1.İn this 20 years,many clever Chinese became super rich while millions of Chinese people still poor.that s normal same as Türkiye.
İn USA also clever people very rich and many homeless.

2. I studied Chinese and Japanese by myself and enter a top level Japanese state university without any fee.For course I am clever than many people.Any people can self study and achieve that.

3.we can made Kaan and TB3 swiss can't
Points 1 and 2 were going well but 3 made me think tbh. :rolleyes:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Parents left Turkey just because some guy like you ruled the country before and make every thing bad.

Can never produce a single Tank or helicopter of years
Do you even know me? :ROFLMAO:
So your parents left the country because they wanted to live in a country that can püroduce tanks and helicopters... :unsure:
is that the reason why you returned? Well if so then i have bad news, the tanks still doesnt get produced yet. maybe go back to japan? :ROFLMAO:

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

“Boğaziçi University graduate students living in various countries around the world started the 'You Ask, We Return' movement.

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu called on young people living abroad to return to Turkey.”
bogazici-unoversitesi-1024x576.jpeg

Funny cus most bogazici not doing anything. nor contributing to society. They're only protesting and getting money from gov.

it's very disgusting how bogazici uni people still uses as political propaganda even from foreign country... cus if you want to contribute to your society you don't look excuse to return.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,646
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not Syria, Türkiye. Watch, if Erdo loses elections expect these monkeys on the streets.

This is why Sedat Peker warned people not to get out and protest. When these guys start chimping out I think the military and police will step in and crush them.
View attachment 57228

This is exactly what I was saying. Also there is pictures of this guy who is AKP member with severed heads of Assad soldiers that he cut off and posed with. Do you want people like that on the streets

Last edited:

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Damn... I am sure that all Swiss people are indeed very jealous that their country can't produce a tank or a jet while living in one of the top 3 most developed countries in the World. :D

Poor Swiss bastards. :(
He says they cant produce TB-2, its not they cant, its they dont want to, the Swiss produce watches that cost as much as 10x TB-2 each.
Its a country half of Istanbuls population but produces every kind of industrial output from heavy machinery like trains to high tech like Pharmaceuticals and semi conductors.
He really choose the most unfortunate category to pick on Switzerland, industry.

Which economi complexity would you rather have? Choose wisely.

1683650892637.png

1683650981737.png

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 57229

Funny cus most of the teachers are not doing anything. nor contributing to society. They're only protesting and getting money from gov.

it's very disgusting how bogazici uni people still uses as political propaganda even from foreign country... cus if you want to contribute to your society you don't look excuse to return.
It says the students not the academics, you need t0o work on your comprehension skills. Yet these academics had legit reason to protest.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,416
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If they attacked to the akp stand this is bad. However, it seems there is a brawl for a reason we don't know why then the guy open fire to air to protect themselves. Now, akp accounts rushing in twitter as if they attach to the people with the gun.

This was definitely an attempt at a massacre. Five people were injured after the attack.(It is written in the rest of the news) The terrorist guy deliberately tried to kill people.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
In 2018 Erdogan won with around 53% of the vote in the first round. At the same time the anti- Erdogan vote was around 46% which is still very, very significant.

In 2018 the Turkish economy was still way way better than it is right now even though the start of the Economic problems could be felt. The USD and EURO were still around the 5 TL mark and not around 20TL like they are now. The inflation in 2018 was bearable and not close to 100% like it is right now. A year after that AKP lost Istanbul and Ankara... in 2019 again the Economic situation was much, much better than it is in 2023.

Another important factor- in the 5 years between 2018 and 2023 there was a demographic shift with millions of (mostly) older people who died while millions (maybe twice as much) of young people turned into eligible voters. AKP's popularity is biggest amongst the older generations while the young people are mostly anti- Erdogan and supporting the Opposition.

We all watch the polls of the different companies and try to make predictions based on them but do any of you consider that many people refuse to answer questions about politics because they are afraid? I talk mostly about people with views opposing the Government because those who support AKP have nothing to be afraid off- they hold the knife and the bread anyway. The percentages of the Opposition can be even bigger than anticipated.

So just here we have 2 (potentially 3) very strong indicators that Erdogan is going to lose.

Are all the flashy projects (which in the end of the day don't bring bread on the table for 99% of the people) and the propaganda about Terrorists, Traitors of the homeland and Foreign Forces enough to cover all these factors above?

ps I forgot the refugee situation that is significantly worse now compared to the previous election... again the Government is losing points here for sure too.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,416
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

This was definitely an attempt at a massacre. Five people were injured after the attack.(It is written in the rest of the news) The terrorist guy deliberately tried to kill people.

In İzmir, CHP members attacked the bus of the AK Party deputy candidate, Savcı Sayan.

Those in the vehicle were injured.

Will those who condemn the attack in Erzurum and declare those who participated in the attack terrorists to condemn these attacks? I do not think so. You will not even care. But then you're going to come and post photos of hacked kids here, right?

While I can say that the stoning of children is cruelty, you will not do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom