Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yesterday, Imamoglu made exactly the strategic mistake of Akp that brought him the mayorship of Istanbul. KK could still have had a chance last night, but I don't think he has a chance anymore. Maybe he did it on purpose.

I also think the video KK published today was not about the election.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,663
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Bozan I have 10 Turkish friends just living in Toronto. And they have nothing to do with feto
500km captures Washington as well I think, I was agreeing + thought your reply was funny

People are laugh reacting my posts a lot - they are laughing at me ? 😬

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
Yesterday, Imamoglu made exactly the strategic mistake of Akp that brought him the mayorship of Istanbul. KK could still have had a chance last night, but I don't think he has a chance anymore. Maybe he did it on purpose.

I was also thinking about this today. I am not so sure whether he did it on purpose but today Imamoglu didn't comment that much on the election results. I have a feeling that he is either freaked out about the results and doesn't want risk too much for the next municipal elections or he saw an opportunity for the CHP leadership. Either way he knows KK has lost.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
sorry i mean next election, this will be his last term. So oppostion should be happy... :LOL:
Tbh, i am not sad that KK didnt win, im sad that 90 million country cant produce more capable politicians than this bunch.
But people make the politicians i guess, nothing is gonna change in Turkey as long as this ignorant mentality roams in the population.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
First of all, let us know this. 51% of the country does not want Tayyip Erdoğan. If we take out the bigoted, ignorant Syrians, that makes 56%.

So it's not a majority. Even if he passes 50% in the second round, this is a reality.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wet toilet slipper with pair missing > KK

You can't explain 35 per cent (table of six) any other way.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,663
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The AKP has manuevred the country expertly. Seriously impressive

Kılıçdaroglu really didn't do that badly otherwise

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 969
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

what mistake did he made the priestoğlu? 🤣🤣

MhhJA

Reactions
2 253
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
First of all, let us know this. 51% of the country does not want Tayyip Erdoğan. If we take out the bigoted, ignorant Syrians, that makes 56%.

So it's not a majority. Even if he passes 50% in the second round, this is a reality.
With this logic 55% dont want KK and 95% dont want Oğan either.
So he has still the lead with the least not wanting him.

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, no matter what kind of maths you use- Ogan votes, Ince votes, etc... Erdogan will win this on 100%. There is absolutely no way he can lose the second round while having 49,5% of the votes already secured. It doesn't matter if we like it or not- People want him, that's it.

CHP did a good campaign but at the end of the day what most of us were afraid off happened- most people just won't ever vote for KK because he is a certified loser/way too soft, a leftist and most importantly- an Alevi.

Every nation deserves it's government and it's opposition too so live with the consequences.
KK lost because the mentality rules CHP since Baykal gone.

Lunatics...

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looks like AKP and Iyi party had the biggest losses on province base while CHP had the biggest gains, Kilictaroglu should resign for being selfish and giving away this chance for personal greed and Aksener should resign for stirring up their alliance by making a scene publicly so close before elections, causing her party votes to drop.

But thats not gonna happen, politicians in Turkey think they are gods, not a single one of them would step down unless you publish a sex tape, imagine what a fucked up political climate it is.
Wish patience to my fellow countrymen under these circumstances.

https://www.ntv.com.tr/galeri/turki...ivKQWfuwcUWkpdANlp5JOg/4Qw1jO_GoUmiqX1g-vRF-Q

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,663
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The big thing though is AKP have impoverished the nation - the middle class leaves and the poor still vote AKP. It's crazy. I said this a while back but AKP turned the country into a slave nation. Erdogan gives handouts and the poor vote for him.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The big thing though is AKP have impoverished the nation - the middle class leaves and the poor still vote AKP. It's crazy. I said this a while back but AKP turned the country into a slave nation. Erdogan gives handouts and the poor vote for him.

Erdogan won the election because of conservative nationalist voters, CHP do not understand Turkish people. People are still thinking that Sinan Ogan will change the result :LOL: .

I have wrote it before, this election turned from patatoes and unions to national security.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Currently, if Mr. Sinan Oğan agrees with Mr. Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu to support them in the 2nd round, it's their end; It can be like the end of an amateur swimmer trying to save a drowning person. The drowning person will struggle to pull their inexperienced savior into the water and they will drown together.

In my opinion, if Mr. Sinan Oğan wants the summit in the future, he should agree with Mr. Tayyip Erdoğan for the Presidency of the MHP and wait for his turn.

If Mr. Oğan will agrees with Mr. Kılıçdaroğlu, it will be his political suicide.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,663
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
'We must go to the polls for Selahattin Demirtaş.'

AkpTV continues its election campaign from where it left off. RTE should be grateful to dinosaurs like Ayşenur Arslan, they contributed a lot to RTE's 49% vote. Now they are working for more

You vote democratic party, Hitler also says he votes democratic party. You vote for the opposing party now instead because if what Hitler said. The country becomes even poorer, you eat meat once a month and you live in a building that will collapse and kill you due to corruption. The Arabs and foreigners have more money than you, they spend it everywhere. On cars, prositutes, houses. Your neighbour tells you about the brother country Pakistan, where his daughter married a fellow Muslim.

But at least you didn't vote the same as Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom