Not open for further replies.

Fairon

Reactions
6 885
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
CHP must go. I am not talking about the KK, the party itself must go. Give them a honorary status or something but they must be dissolved.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I didn't say he'd leave of his own accord. My comment on that video is already on the back pages. The message here was to intra-party dynamics, not an election message.

Btw, a giant picture of Atatürk with a Kalpak hung in the Complex. It may be a clue about the messages he will give.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,652
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan will have ruled longer than Ataturk. His legacy will be greater. This is Fahrettin Altun's job. He will be dressed as Turkey's most successful politician.

Last edited:

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Yürüyüşümüz sürüyor, buradayız"​

KK dede, it seems when Erdogan goes to retirement he will stay in his position... :LOL:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Yürüyüşümüz sürüyor, buradayız"​

KK dede, it seems when Erdogan goes to retirement he will stay in his position... :LOL:
In her speech, Akşener did not mention the Millet alliance and said that she would work for the country here as IYIP. She congratulated RTE.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Alliances is dead, they will speak against each other and give each others the blame. This is a history point in the Turkish history, 8 parties losing a election. And this is the weakest period of AKP, the fight within CHP al ready started. I hope they start monday so i can wathc it relaxed... :LOL:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bolu Mayor, who was temporarily expelled from the party for defending the deportation of Syrians, rebelled against KK's statement:

"Did I misunderstand? Did Mr Kılıçdaroğlu say to continue? You organised the opposition as you wanted, you declared yourself a candidate! Those who didn't want to support him supported him! But enough...Please leave, love your grandchildren, you have given hope for 13 years...you have condemned us to this man...Please do not be a shield for these armchair-loving losers who take their power from you, resign with your honour and pride!!! Leave it to the winners."

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

🤡

🤡

Trump, who is ahead in the election polls and is likely to return to the WH, also issued a congratulatory message before the final results were announced.

FxPO2biXsAIQSxY

Egyptian President Sisi congratulated RTE on his election victory and wished him well.
FxPSBVQWYAAoYNb

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,612
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
WTF is a "Avrakdeniz İttifakımızın geleceği"??
🤷‍♂️

Probably He means something like a Euro-Mediterranean alliance. He said something like this again a few years ago, I have no idea, it must be a rhetoric he remembers from election to election. The truth is that France's national interest lies in getting closer to the Turks. But whether they can be so free is another debate.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
While Y-CHP wanted to take political Islam card from RTE's hand, it lost the phenomenon which they born in.

In its latest election propaganda video, RTE's election team broadcast Atatürk's 10th anniversary speech and it seems that the balcony speech will also take place in the shadow of Atatürk.

RTE's political acumen, or his ability to see one step ahead, is leaps and bounds above his opponent. Someone from the tradition of political Islam could see where the political dynamics in the country were evolving towards, but those from the social democratic tradition in Atatürk's party could not.

The election results are being reported to the PKK terrorist organisation in Northern Syria.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"The first call from the CHP came on 18 May. First visit on 19 May. The 2nd visit was on 22 May. On 24 May, the protocol was signed. That left 3.5 days for the Victory Party. In these 3.5 days, the mistake made in the massing could only be corrected to this extent. The Victory Party did its part. However, the mistake made in strategy cannot be corrected with tactical successes. The Victory Party will continue its struggle for Turkish nationalism in line with Atatürk without compromising. There is now a reality of the Victory Party that neither the global powers nor the elements of Turkish politics can ignore. For 21 years, I invite all our citizens, who have been dragged from one defeat to another defeat, to the Victory Party for the victory of the Turkish Nation. The coming process for Turkey will be very difficult. Erdoğan has won, but this is a Pyrrhic victory. He was defeated while winning. In summary, there is no room for despair. Dear fellow members of the Victory Party organisation, we will crown this struggle we have waged in poverty with the Victory of the Turkish Nation."

Enderun

Reactions
4 850
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Above all, I wanted to share with my President and the People's Alliance the indescribable happiness of giving the necessary response to those who have been spreading hate and propaganda here for months.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan will have ruled longer than Ataturk. His legacy will be greater. This is Fahrettin Altun's job. He will be dressed as Turkey's most successful politician.
Lol what a bullshit, if your only metric of defining success is the lenght of rule then there are much more ''successful'' politicians than erdo, but whether they are really good is another question.
Above all, I wanted to share with my President and the People's Alliance the indescribable happiness of giving the necessary response to those who have been spreading hate and propaganda here for months.
You live in Germany, your president is Olaf Scholz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom