Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
And AA is so trustworthy. AA first announced Erdogan as %59 in the first round. They've been known to manipulating results for a long while.(Announcing the places where Erdogan have more votes first etc)

We should wait and see where both agencies meet. Both of them are not trustworthy.
I just wrote that it makes logically sense for RTE to start with a large lead as rural polling stations are counted faster than in the cities.

In any election around the world, the most popular party/person in the rural areas starts with a large lead which is then eroded as the numbers from cities comes in. As such, AA seems more accurate that Anka

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
aa2.png

anka2.png

in both anka and AA candidates are getting close to each other

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Erdogan will win with 52-53% in the end which is normal after getting 49,5% in the first round.

With a Government, an Opposition and Demographics like these... This country is doomed to fail for eternity.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Erdogan will win with 52-53% in the end which is normal after getting 49,5% in the first round.

With a Government, an Opposition and Demographics like these... This country is doomed to fail for eternity.
i won't deny 2 million illegal Syrian vote are making the differences but there is still a chance

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I am only sorry for the young, the educated and hardworking people who will continue to suffer in the next decade of decay of what was known as Republic of Turkey.

Hopefully most manage to get a Green card or just find a visa to some Western country where they will be able to live normal lives.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I am only sorry for the young, the educated and hardworking people who will continue to suffer in the next decade of decay of what was known as Republic of Turkey.

Hopefully most manage to get a Green card or just find a visa to some Western country where they will be able to live normal lives.
I think Turkiye is facing some tough years, however, the future is looking bright. The country is going through rapid industrialization with advanced technologies (championed by the defence and tech industries). Turkiye is taking a step up in the value chain creating global brands with national supply chains.

I think this will have profound effect on the growth of the economy, possibly making Turkiye a heavy-weight in technology in the next decade.

Kampfpanzer

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its really funny how some people talking about Erdogan voters. They are not well educated, just idiots. He won bcoz 2 millions refugees. Bla bla bla. My friends dont cry after losing pls. The Opposition said to u, u have to vote for KK, with love or with .... Most of Turkish people dont want KK, maybe Mansur Yavaṣ or another candidate had more chances. We will never know. Who wants to leave the country into a Western country, good luck i hope u the best. Bulgaria is a good option, there are well educated and hardworking people i heard.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I think Turkiye is facing some tough years, however, the future is looking bright. The country is going through rapid industrialization with advanced technologies (championed by the defence and tech industries). Turkiye is taking a step up in the value chain creating global brands with national supply chains.

I think this will have profound effect on the growth of the economy, possibly making Turkiye a heavy-weight in technology in the next decade.

You are repeating the same fairy tales that have been told to the public for many years now... the only result in the end is that the D*ck enters People's ass*s deeper with every passing day and the country is getting foocked harder and harder.

I just can't imagine how bad the former state of Turkey will be in 5 or 10 more years with Arabs, Kurds, Pakistanis, Afghans and Africans exploding in numbers while the Turkish population is either dying off or just leaving the country. But this is what the majority of people want, this is democracy so congrats to all.

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Clear evidence that Anka was manipulating the numbers. It was very close (50/50) till 90% counted. Now suddenly 92% counted and Erdogan is 51.5% :ROFLMAO:

Fairon

Reactions
6 885
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Clear evidence that Anka was manipulating the numbers. It was very close (50/50) till 90% counted. Now suddenly 92% counted and Erdogan is 51.5% :ROFLMAO:

Yep. Anka try to do reverse AA but end results are end results. They are no better than AA in my eyes.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 698
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Last edited:

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

But those western countries are going day by day very fast to got destroyed for themself ecojomically and ethnically .
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,730
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
May 29th ticket holders can keep their tickets as a memory of the election.

Stimpy75

Committed member
Türkiye Correspondent
Reactions
4 928
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
West? Prosperous? on which planet are you living? West is fcked! i was born and raised in Germany....believe me we will always be Gastarbeiter and getting treated like 3. class humans, no matter what, 10 years ago i decided to give the german and the west the middlefinger...and i don't regret it one day...married,father of 2 girls and 3rd is also on the way! So yeah, everybody who wants to leave....nobody is holding you, but never dream about that you are greeted with open arms in the west, have fun there

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,278
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
according to Süleyman Soylu half of the crime committed in turkey is committed by foreign nationals and no we didn't had any case before that a Turkish guy drew out his pines and start masturbate while stalking a girl in street or forcing 10 year old boys to become kooni and dance in order to give sexually excitement then get fuked

thanks to the Muslim ummah our culture will get richer with bacha bazi mashallah
Mr. Soylu is the PKKs biggest nightmare.

Regurgitated dumbness won't pour cold water on his achievements.

fushkee

Reactions
4 212
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A country will be governed so that how they deserve it!
I think future will be darker and we’ll see that Turkiye descenting more than ever. It’s hurtful. It true. Firstly economical and then political. Sociological will follow that. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom