Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
It's true that they are poor for now, and probably for the foreseeable future. However the Gulf states don't have a particularly bright future either, now do they? Their downfall has started, and it will only get worse within a decade or two. Once Gulf money dries up, the USA will no longer care. They will still be in the region to protect Israel, but they won't care about the UAE or Saudi Arabia.

Egypt's best choice would be to work with Turkey, as together they could divide the eastern Mediterranean pie and also work together strategically for the future. The important part here is north Africa, as both nations could easily eliminate any threats in the region while also benefiting economically. It would make the most sense for both countries, but instead Egypt has become best friends with its former enemies (Israel and Cyprus). The problem for Egypt is that it'll be left on its own sooner or later, as Gulf money dries up. Then if Turkey and Israel fix relations post-Erdogan/Bibi then Egypt will become a target, the same way Turkey is right now. The only difference is that Turkey is fully capable of standing against the coalition that it is facing. Egypt won't be able to, as even its geography isn't suitable for such circumstances.
We shall see if Gulf money dries up which has been said for many, many years. I dont see Egypt allying with Turkey as long as Erdo is in power.

KSA has 80 year oil reserves and Automobile gasoline only accounts for approximately 40% of the worlds oil consumption. Much of the other 60% will still be relied on into the forseable future. That is also not factoring in large deposits of Uranium and other precious metals throughout the country. They are also ripe for large areas using renewable energy.

N

Null/Void

If you look big picture the folks in Tel Aviv are smiling at the prospects of Arabs getting weaker I think Turkey and Israel will reapproch at some point in time in the near future

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
If you look big picture the folks in Tel Aviv are smiling at the prospects of Arabs getting weaker I think Turkey and Israel will reapproch at some point in time in the near future
Explain further? In what context do you mean getting weaker?

Y

Yoyo

Dubai is very oil independent my friend, they'll survive.
Maybe so, but I have my doubts. Seriously, what other industry do they have besides oil? A few tall buildings in the middle of the desert. Hardly a tourist attraction, in my opinion. I suspect when the oil money dries up, so will the pool at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Dubai is very oil independent my friend, they'll survive.

I understand that the UAE is trying to expand its sources of wealth. Yet Dubai isn't the booming property hotspot for the ultra-rich as it once was. Many don't see a future there.

This is a great video about the Gulf states.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Maybe so, but I have my doubts. Seriously, what other industry do they have besides oil? A few tall buildings in the middle of the desert. Hardly a tourist attraction, in my opinion. I suspect when the oil money dries up, so will the pool at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa.
Flying in hoes to get smashed is one of
them.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

N

Null/Void

Explain further? In what context do you mean getting weaker?

Gulf Arab states for decades were flowing with oil and used that for influence no matter how many reforms you do as of now whether its liberalizing the economy and society its kinda too little to late hence why I see Israel as the main winner in Middle Eastern Geo Politics

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Gulf Arab states for decades were flowing with oil and used that for influence no matter how many reforms you do as of now whether its liberalizing the economy and society its kinda too little to late hence why I see Israel as the main winner in Middle Eastern Geo Politics
Somewhat, I dont see that wealth ending until we are both dead and could care less about the matter. Society wise most youth are not the same as their parents if that's what you meant.

Look at Singapore, they have no production but are filthy rich for their size.

N

Null/Void

That's pretty smart. And sounds like the suggestion of one of their Jewish overlords. Those big-nosed suckers can make camel dunk sell like bricks of gold.

Yupp those Koshers get shiskas mainly from Ukraine to do the dirty job

N

Null/Void

With the global oil prices on free fall and the demand for oil in the future looking grim, the dictators of the Gulf States know they're fighting a losing battle in the long term. The sheikhs know that if they suck up to Israel/USA as much as humanly possible now, maybe they will give them safe haven when the Turk comes to avenge over 100 years of betrayal of the Islamic Ummah.

View attachment 1274

The Turk does not care about the UMMAH or avenging they hate Arabs that's just it really kinda the same with Persians

Last edited by a moderator:

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
That's pretty smart. And sounds like the suggestion of one of their Jewish overlords. Those big-nosed suckers can make camel dunk sell like bricks of gold.
Its westerners doing the fcking too as well. Lindsay Lohan for example got fcked and did drugs in dubai by some guy on reddit.

N

Null/Void

1600030182087.png

Gulf Arabs now

Gulf Arabs in 2050
1600030239624.png

Y

Yoyo

Its westerners doing the fcking too as well. Lindsay Lohan for example got fcked and did drugs in dubai by some guy on reddit.
Lindsay Lohan doesn't get off Turkish sausage unless she's got a date with Paris Hilton. It doesn't exactly do wonders for Turkish tourism.

k.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom