Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Combat-Master bro, Attention to 13:00!

Just saw this - I can't see when people tag me.. I think i messed up my settings :)

Dual-Pulse rocket motor :) if it needed to go further, the missile would have glided and then second pulse would have ignited :) That's why, we will never know the true range of HISAR.

Now that SUNGUR is officially stated to have 8km effective range - I'm looking forward to seeing it's bigger brother on our Naval Vessels :)
5f577e8b57aed.png

Brave Janissary

Reactions
5 625
As we are working on Sm-3 kind very advanced anti balistic missiles ?

EilPgcgWsAA0ep8

İf I'm not wrong Anti balistic missiles guided by ins+active radar seeker and iir seekers in the last phase of terminal stage for detecting ballistic missile correctly.

I have a question for experts ;

One colored seeker means seeker use one of the swir,mwir,lwir and two colored seeker means seeker use two of the swir,mwir,lwir or not ?

İf yes even most advanced version of the sm-3 uses two stage seeker but we are work on three stage seeker ;

958px-Aegissm-3evolution.png

T

triangle

As we are working on Sm-3 kind very advanced anti balistic missiles ?

EilPgcgWsAA0ep8

İf I'm not wrong Anti balistic missiles guided by ins+active radar seeker and iir seekers in the last phase of terminal stage for detecting ballistic missile correctly.

I have a question for experts ;

One colored seeker means seeker use one of the swir,mwir,lwir and two colored seeker means seeker use two of the swir,mwir,lwir or not ?

İf yes even most advanced version of the sm-3 uses two stage seeker but we are work on three stage seeker ;

958px-Aegissm-3evolution.png

Could be, but I don't think that these IR sensors are for exo-atmospheric interceptors, but rather for endo-atmospheric ones.

Brave Janissary

Reactions
5 625
Could be, but I don't think that these IR sensors are for exo-atmospheric interceptors, but rather for endo-atmospheric ones.

Our bora khan missiles reach around 80 km alttitude and 140 km around range and after that they dive freefall another 140 km around.

So if we want a make 60 km ranged city based exo atmospheric abm. We can do it. We can use 140-60 = 80 km range potentional for 40 km around vertical range so he can be 60 km ranged and 120 km alttituted exo atmospheric missile only in with help of khan. Like arrow 2

384px-Arrow_anti-ballistic_missile_launch.jpg

But we see our solid rocket engine capability and also liqiuid engine tech in roketsan ufa etc. İn the last 2 year we see many more long range air defence system subsystem.

Aselsan Yir Radar, Cold Launch, Dacs Pif-Paf thrusters, Active radar seekers, Many booster tests, solid-liqiud rocket engine techs, lwir,mwir,swir sensörs and last thats three staged seeker.

Many things in horizon I think but hard to say what they are's.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

It looks like the exact same location as this video from years ago:

Though there's no sign of the prior launches in the new video. So we can't confirm that it's the same incident.

That said, it appears as if some Russian missiles have problems with the cold-launch method. The gas launches the missile out of the tube, but the rocket engine doesn't fire.

I've seen this happen before, luckily most of the time the aftermath isn't too bad. I guess if it were a ballistic missile it could end pretty badly.

LienNoir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
It looks like the exact same location as this video from years ago:

That said, it appears as if some Russian missiles have problems with the cold-launch method. The gas launches the missile out of the tube, but the rocket engine doesn't fire.

I've seen this happen before, luckily most of the time the aftermath isn't too bad. I guess if it were a ballistic missile it could end pretty badly.

Yep, seems like the same area but a different exercice, we can't see any residual smokeon this video.
A nuclear warhead falling back would be an issue for sure :LOL:

Bruh!!

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
... bunlar felaket !
whether same incident or not, how can rely on them?

Well, we are not relying on them. Hence why there are a few parallel projects running with the off the shelf purchases. And that goes for all foreign purchases, not just Russians.

@Cabatli_53

I believe we are all expecting to see Akdoğan missile to be ramjet powered, wouldn't it awesome if we developed a surface to air powered ramjet missile :)

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Apparently erdo asked for SAMP/T in recent phone call with macaron.

Turkey Pushes Macron to Allow Purchase of Missile Defense System
By
Selcan Hacaoglu,Firat Kozok, andAnia Nussbaum
25. September 2020, 10:19 MESZ

Turkey approached France to procure European-made air defense systems, Turkish officials familiar with the matter said.

In a phone call earlier this week, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan asked his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron to drop his opposition to co-production of Eurosam SAMP/T air missile systems, the officials said, asking not to be named because the discussion was private. Macron responded by saying that Turkey must clarify its objectives in Syria before deployment of European made systems could be considered, according to an Elysee official, who also asked not to be named.

The outreach, along with repeated requests to the U.S. for Patriot systems, shows Ankara giving Western allies another opportunity to provide its air defense systems. Turkey’s previous purchase of Russian a S-400 missile system has sorely tested relations with the U.S., which says its deployment could help Moscow gather critical intelligence on NATO military projects, including America’s most sophisticated warplane.

relates to Turkey Pushes Macron to Allow Purchase of Missile Defense System

A Eurosam SAMP/T missile launcher.Source: Eurosam

Ankara has not yet activated the Russian missile battery, which was delivered last year. Yet despite the threat of U.S. sanctions, Erdogan has refused to abandon them or trade them for an American system. Moscow has proposed joint production as part of a possible second contract, which Turkey has deliberated for nearly a year.

Turkey says it needs the advanced air defense system and was forced to purchase from Russia because its NATO allies, including the U.S., wouldn’t meet its defense needs on Turkish terms. The U.S. has rejected Turkey’s demand for technology transfer as a part of any Patriot purchase.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,077
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This will make Macron look bad. Good move from our side..
Even though we don't really need them we can make use of them both for political and tech acquisition purposes.

Brave Janissary

Reactions
5 625
s-400-2.jpg

Bro's how many big bird, grave stone, cheese bird radar do we have ? İf I'm not wrong theirs numbers is a secret. Just because that's the give to us real S-400 capability on us.

By the way that's the current plan via missile base commands ;

S-400.jpg

İst. Alemdağ- Mers.Anamur- Şanlı.Birecik.

Blue Circles = 250 km ranged 48N6E3 Anti Balistik Missile.
Kırmızı Halkalar = 400 Km ranged 40N6E Missile.

İf we take second system with him total 6 battery 2 system each battery 2x 48n6e3 launcher + 4x 40n6e launcher we can support hims 12 battery siper air defence missile.

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia already loosing market to China and with the performance of Russian air defenses seen on Syria, Libya and now Azerbaijan. It's not going to be good for Rosonboronexport. I know who operates them is the most important factor and factors such as layered air defense but still it's not okay to have your air defenses get destroyed by a small drone flying above you at a speed of a Cessna 172. Their air defense systems definitely have issues detecting smaller drones. I bet that they can actually track an F-16 but not a drone. Maybe because of large use of composite material for airframe and slow motion of the drone?? I don't know. Anyway, they should sell us second batch of S400 with tech transfer or they are going to have hard time getting their reputation back.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom