TR Air Defence Programs

T

Turko

BoF produces BD-08 assault rifle, BD-15 LMG, Type 80 GPMG, 60mm mortar and mortar round, 82mm mortar round, grenade, practice bomb for BAF etc and AFAIK 105mm tank round and 82mm mortar. It also produces/assembles FN-16 MANPAD. Initiatives taken to produce ATGM, MANPAD (probably new), AGL all types of mortar and artillery rounds. There are plans for new assault rifle production line, naval gun, torpedo, missile and mine development.

For war criminal trial. Turkey stopped selling arms to us because of it too.
Sorry bro but i really didn't know our dumbasses could do it.

Again islamist ideology , again our hillbillies destroyed relationship with country that we must be brothers.

Anyway my congratulations to Bangladesh to have slaughtered fundamentalism!

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 385
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Some news accounts say that our s400 system has been transported to incirlik afb
Is that possible?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Some news accounts say that our s400 system has been transported to incirlik afb
Is that possible?
No one knows the truth
Sky news out of nowhere just released such statements
Government officials are already denying these reports

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
It could help
No one knows the truth
Sky news out of nowhere just released such statements
Government officials are already denying these reports
Its not skynews ..its skynews arabia ..a full UAE based and owned channel ..they are known with their anti turkish policy

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

On first link there is a video, start with speech of Ismail Demir. at and after time 0:31 he said " today in our path for Siper missile. We will make ANOTHER (mean at least second or more ) launch of SIPER "

I have question to you guys . Please have a look and listen what Ismail Demir said after video start at 0:31.
Am I right or not. It is seems like we had SIPER missile launch tests started!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
On first link there is a video, start with speech of Ismail Demir. at and after time 0:31 he said " today in our path for Siper missile. We will make ANOTHER (mean at least second or more ) launch of SIPER "

I have question to you guys . Please have a look and listen what Ismail Demir said after video start at 0:31.
Am I right or not. It is seems like we had SIPER missile launch tests started!
İbrahim sünnet I explained it if you read carefully. İsmail Demir meant hisar-rf or hisar-o+ launches ,it is another step ,another launch to have siper. It means these steps are another step to reach siper.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,681
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1.png

2.png

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,878
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looks very slim. This is good news if they can reach goal range with such a slim design, maybe we can get Hisar-U quadpackable with 100km range.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The missile looks really slim. The fins are foldable. This missile was definitely designed with considering the demands of navy too and MDAS in mind. If we can make the 100km range Hisar-U quad pack and the Siper dual pack for MDAS cells, then something incredible will happen.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you see SIPER test missile "the Booster" is small one as length size compare to Aster 30 missile.
For me it means that they can put large one to increase range, my be later or if it is need it.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom