Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
18 4,538
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Yes it does but the tittle suggest that Algeria has big internal problems,i dont see the connection,do you?
When i see that tittle i think something big happened in Algeria which is no the case.

I have never made a claim that Algeria has a big internal problem. I have just documented sabotage operations, and gun exchanges that have been taking place a month ago. How small, or big it is depends on the way we look at it, and if the development will be intensified. This thread was created to discuss, not to have necessarily an opinion or claim. If I made a claim then it would be very biased which will hurt my credibility as Mod.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
29 19,232
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
All the confusion started after the “Liar…” tantrum.

throwing in Libya stuff just derailed the thread.

Now someone share a map showing where the sabotage happened.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
18 4,538
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
All the confusion started after the “Liar…” tantrum.

throwing in Libya stuff just derailed the thread.

Now someone share a map showing where the sabotage happened.

Everyone can throw a little "sentence", but the situation is interesting for those interested in MENA affairs. This topic has been discussed in other "arab" forums as well. The situation in Libya is indeed not part of the internal situation, but I find it very interesting that an internal crisis took place+ Azawad's success against Mali/Wagner, and the mobilization of the 128 Brigade loyal to Haftar towards the central-soutwestern borders with Algeria within a time span of 2 weeks.

Thanks to @Latebra Factum for the picture.

Latebra.png

An explosion and a power outage took place in the industrial zone of #Arzew #Batioua. This is a production facility for natural gas.

View attachment 70110

View attachment 70111

Algerian opposition figure Amir Dizad:

What is happening in Oran is a conflict between a military faction that supports General Chengriha and another faction that supports President Tebboune. The figure mentions that a clash would take place a week before which makes his remarks even more interesting.

All these incidents took place within a few days, and after the 30 July, a media blackout took place.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
18 4,538
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Adding to the mix , Haftar's LNA forces have reached Ghadames city which is very close to the Algerian territories , some outlets claim it's because of the natural resources existing in that area but nothing's confirmed

It was claimed that Tuareg forces in Libya were on their way to Mali to support Azawad forces against the junta rule, and Wagner. The question arises! How will they be able to enter northern Mali?

The Prime Minister of Niger sent a strong message to the Algerian government, stressing that the security of Mali is intrinsically linked to that of Niger. What do the Niger mean when claiming that they sent a "strong" message to Algeria and that the security of Mali, is a priority for Niger? Something is not adding up here.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom