JQeRGuu.jpeg

begturan

Reactions
1 117
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Algerian armed forces developing very fast, they will be regional power in the future as my expectation. What about colabrations between Turkiye and Algeria ?

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
8 2,975
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Algerian armed forces developing very fast, they will be regional power in the future as my expectation. What about colabrations between Turkiye and Algeria ?
Now and in the future Algeria is definitely the only regional power in the region, whether militarily, economically or politically ...As for the relationship with the Turks, it is more than solid and strong especially now..... Türkiye has long been one of Algeria's largest economic partners and the largest foreign investor in Algeria ... This partnership has now been strengthened and has become a strategic partnership between the two countries that includes all fields ...

Military cooperation with Türkiye has become very good. Algeria has acquired Anka drones and the Turks are looking forward to producing them in Algeria.
Aselsan also has many joint projects with the Algerian side, according to statements by Algerian MOD officials and some of ASELSAN products are already produced /assembled in Algeria under CKD (Completely Knocked Down) licence

449026057_122155233614179532_3013461653737146007_n.jpg
448899873_122155233482179532_5584823585382682713_n.jpg
448887189_122155238408179532_1260699080823184458_n.jpg

begturan

Reactions
1 117
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now and in the future Algeria is definitely the only regional power in the region, whether militarily, economically or politically ...As for the relationship with the Turks, it is more than solid and strong especially now..... Türkiye has long been one of Algeria's largest economic partners and the largest foreign investor in Algeria ... This partnership has now been strengthened and has become a strategic partnership between the two countries that includes all fields ...

Military cooperation with Türkiye has become very good. Algeria has acquired Anka drones and the Turks are looking forward to producing them in Algeria.
Aselsan also has many joint projects with the Algerian side, according to statements by Algerian MOD officials and some of ASELSAN products are already produced /assembled in Algeria under CKD (Completely Knocked Down) licence

View attachment 69275 View attachment 69276 View attachment 69277
Thank you for all these inform my friend, i meet some Algerian people in Turkiye before, we are really too close each other even their origin from Ottoman Turks they setttled up there in Ottoman times. They love our nation country and history especially about Barborssa.

So i m happy to hear that our relationships getting better, i hope both country will do more together. Best regards.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom