Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,717
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Blah blah blah and we’ll sell the means to travel to SK.

stop jumping to conclusions. “They’ll benefit from this”, doesn’t mean more than what is said. Maybe SK will benefit from the knowledge and be able to produce transmission that surpasses the German version. Why does everyone start thinking we’re going to sell defense products to SK.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,986
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again very unlikely situation most modern MBT's have 360° surveillance systems and laser warning sensors, a Tank will not stand still like in the video and wait until the ATGM knocks on the door. Also MBT's usually don't strive through enemy territory like lone wolfs....

This is the problem people have wheb it comes to tanks.

People think are they op weapons that just runs through everybody not realising that infantry with proper measures can take on a tank.

Infantry that outnumber a tank will no doubt destroy the tank its like ants taking on a lone tarantula lets put tanks in a mass mobilised style warfare taking on infantry. Tanks will come out on top.

No soldier will fight alone neither will tanks.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
New generation Pulat will undergo trials in this year

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
New generation Pulat will undergo trials in this year

Those missiles of Pulat that sticks out of tabk body dont look good aslo there is chance of demage when tanks moves around narrow spaces , i hope engeeners work to put them inside tank .

Fx-gun

Reactions
2 113
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those missiles of Pulat that sticks out of tabk body dont look good aslo there is chance of demage when tanks moves around narrow spaces , i hope engeeners work to put them inside tank .
Definitely they are not out of the tank but in their tubes at normal times or at less risky narrow places. When the operator wants, they go out of their tubes.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,346
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
1681645755875.png

Is it just me or does anyone else thinks that, new Altay looks more gorgeous than Abrams or leopard 2 A6/7.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,828
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

"The Akkor is ready. It will be on the Altay serial tank. Tried against many ATGMs such as Kornet, Konkurs, Milan TOW-2 and Jawelin."

"I don't know the rate, but it showed an advanced level of success compared to other foreign origin APS's tested by the Turkish Armed Forces."
We should capture all these ATM in ME/NE to use it on our own.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,781
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
How we could try to attack javelin to akkor? We have javelin our inventory ?
Turkiye army have old variant. There are updated/upgraded jevlins out there. Therefor Turkiye should try to get some of the new jevelins from black market in Ukraine. For study

I do not want to say that there are no normal way to get them from usa. They are still embargo going on and even more then that usa already showed to Turkiye many times that usa will do -> "Delaying tricks" or "Will not give answer" or "will try to Get you money -> Robbing" or "Will try to issue are bill in senate for other embargo" .......................this sh....t is already going on and did not stopped.

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,781
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
No sale of FGM-148s to Turkey went through, as far i'm aware. If it was received, it should be via 3rd parties.
May be you misunderstand me.
Turkiye have old variants of Jevilin ATGM.
That is way I wrote that Turkiye can get new variants of Jevilins from Ukraine black market.

Note: I did update my previous post. I hope I made it little be more clear ;)

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom