Holikarbon
Active member
Are there any developments in transmission production?
Latest Thread
I understood this to be for the integration of a Korean gearbox? Am I wrong?It is underway
I think we saw this before I mean interception part.
0, otherwise they would've definitely mentioned it, hell they would've probably held a ceremony.Do we know how many Altay tanks have been delivered so far?
When?two were delivered.
The serial version had little grids on the side of the turrets
I thought we were talking about since then? If not, why are we talking about the ones they delivered 6 months ago?![]()
Türkiye launches serial production of Altay Tank (IT BOLTWISE)
www.iletisim.gov.tr
Apart from AKKOR, what protection systems are being integrated for use against modern threats (drones)?Afaik 11 are planned for this year.
The Altay Tank's serial production process is continuing. The tanks committed to be delivered within this year will be delivered collectively.
Just throw the whole project into the bin, that thing is cursed...So, what happened to the 11 Altay's that were supposed to be delivered in 2026? We are in the last quarter and there have been literally 0 noise about it in months.