TR UAV/UCAV Programs | Anka - series | Kızılelma | TB - series

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 626
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
KE won't operate alone either bro. Who says we won't network swarm Akıncı's loaded with BVRAAMs, gound based AA and MMU. If other planes get to operate within a system our plane gets that chance too. Let's add decoy UAVs and maybe Anka-III while we're at it.
that's what i'm saying , you can't have a dogfight in this decade , it's a whole network combination vs another , regarding that the US have more potent links and softwares , but you get the idea

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,227
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
that's what i'm saying , you can't have a dogfight in this decade , it's a whole network combination vs another , regarding that the US have more potent links and softwares , but you get the idea
That's what Americans thought at the start of Vietnam war. These assumptions can be dangerous.

Theoretically, you just have to eat the losses and get closer while firing a barrage of your own missiles. Which means;

-ungodly amounts of decoy UAVs
-fighter UCAVs with good autonomy
-Your own 5th gen stealth fighter
-BVRAAM firing 'bomb truck' UCAVs
-Good EW or at least EW resistance

Can it be done? maybe. I'd wager everyone but US would break when faced with this combination.

I'm not an expert though so beware.

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 626
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
That's what Americans thought at the start of Vietnam war. These assumptions can be dangerous.

Theoretically, you just have to eat the losses and get closer while firing a barrage of your own missiles. Which means;

Can it be done? maybe. I'd wager everyone but US would break when faced with this combination.

The US would break ????? How's that , a country with the most advanced fighters and air defenses, missile defenses, EW systems, AEW&Cs , SRADs , BVRAAMs ,the most powerful workforce and economy in the world, the most powerful industrial machine in the world, the most advanced Recon, espionnage, thermal reconnaissance, ISTAR satellites , the most potent C3I,C4I.C4ISTAR and C5I infrastructures, the most secure link in the world :Link 16(MIDS-JTRS) ,the poweful land force in the world,the most powerful naval forces in the world and the most advanced air fleet history with the longest combat experience . All of this isn't enough. And vietnam was a different age, if it was today, Vietnam would fall in a matter of hours

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,253
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Bro, no one is outmatching USAF.
Not even in year 2432.😆

Last edited:

Avanti

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro, no one is outmatching USAF.
Not even in year 2432.
400 years ago the USA did not even exist bro that's a very long time especially with how fast things are changing now, what you're saying is silly to be honest. The ottoman empire went from most powerful state in the world to not even be able to control Anatolia in a period of 400 years

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,253
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
400 years ago the USA did not even exist bro that's a very long time especially with how fast things are changing now, what you're saying is silly to be honest. The ottoman empire went from most powerful state in the world to not even be able to control Anatolia in a period of 400 years
So, you didnt understand sarcasm?

Last edited:

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,227
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The US would break ????? How's that , a country with the most advanced fighters and air defenses, missile defenses, EW systems, AEW&Cs , SRADs , BVRAAMs ,the most powerful workforce and economy in the world, the most powerful industrial machine in the world, the most advanced Recon, espionnage, thermal reconnaissance, ISTAR satellites , the most potent C3I,C4I.C4ISTAR and C5I infrastructures, the most secure link in the world :Link 16(MIDS-JTRS) ,the poweful land force in the world,the most powerful naval forces in the world and the most advanced air fleet history with the longest combat experience . All of this isn't enough. And vietnam was a different age, if it was today, Vietnam would fall in a matter of hours
I said "everyone BUT usa" my friend, read to understand not to respond.

Also my point still stands. Mass aerial combat with 5th gen fighters may not be the "hurl missiles from afar contest" as you are arguing. American mistake in Vietnam was bad fighter design because they made an assumptioon similar to this one.

I say this with all my sincerity, relax about things. Your life is not bound to USAF doctrine being true and their power unmatched. You coming here arguing that Turkish made weapons are inferior in ome aspect in a heated manner does not help anyone. This whole 'style' of arguing is "3000 black jets of Allah" tier. Hope I didn't offend you.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,255
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
F-15 will not even see KE in such an engagement. KE will engage F-15 from a safe distance and leave the combat zone after firing its missiles. F-15 will be busy with trying to evade 4 incoming missiles
Yeah, am sure you're talking about the F-15A from 1972

In an engagement, KE B and C would win 9/10 against F-15
Sorry to pop your balloon, the KE B has the AI-322F engine with 40kN thrust, do you know what else in the fighter market has 40kN class thrust ?

Yep the AMX Ghibli
Alenia-Aermacchi-Embraer_AMX%2C_Italy_-_Air_Force_JP7721735.jpg

that power generation will affect your power supply for your radars, your ECM, and basically the electronics you plan to install onboard not to mention its flight performance.

The Turkish defence industry has grown so much and I'm happy for them, but please do some research next time.

F-22's electronics are kind of already outdated
The US military is probably the most tech savvy fighting forces that ever exist since Adam and Eve were sent to earth, that means if it is "outdated", they will know better than all of us here in the forum.

They actually has the luxury to retire the most advanced flying objects in the world just because they felt the software no longer cut. So the F-22 being 90s outdated are out of the question. The USAF updated its aircraft more regularly than any air forces exist.

If the F-22 is outdated, then what should we call other planes other than the F-35 out there ?

Most don’t realise just how powerful it’s electgronics are, specifically the avionics suite is. The ALR-94 EW suite are comprised of more than 30 RWR antennas compared to 3–4 RWRs on a typical Fighter. The early ALR-94 could track enemy aircraft from over 250 nmi with an accuracy of 1° by 1° in both azimuth and elevation. Put it short, a single F-22 can passively track an airborne emitter faster and with greater accuracy than 3 Gripen-E or EF Typhoon working together.

While the APG-77v1 are reported to be able to track targets faster than AWACS.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,524
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yeah, am sure you're talking about the F-15A from 1972

Sorry to pop your balloon, the KE B has the AI-322F engine with 40kN thrust, do you know what else in the fighter market has 40kN class thrust ?

Yep the AMX Ghibli
Alenia-Aermacchi-Embraer_AMX%2C_Italy_-_Air_Force_JP7721735.jpg

that power generation will affect your power supply for your radars, your ECM, and basically the electronics you plan to install onboard not to mention its flight performance.

The Turkish defence industry has grown so much and I'm happy for them, but please do some research next time.

The US military is probably the most tech savvy fighting forces that ever exist since Adam and Eve were sent to earth, that means if it is "outdated", they will know better than all of us here in the forum.

They actually has the luxury to retire the most advanced flying objects in the world just because they felt the software no longer cut. So the F-22 being 90s outdated are out of the question. The USAF updated its aircraft more regularly than any air forces exist.

If the F-22 is outdated, then what should we call other planes other than the F-35 out there ?

Most don’t realise just how powerful it’s electgronics are, specifically the avionics suite is. The ALR-94 EW suite are comprised of more than 30 RWR antennas compared to 3–4 RWRs on a typical Fighter. The early ALR-94 could track enemy aircraft from over 250 nmi with an accuracy of 1° by 1° in both azimuth and elevation. Put it short, a single F-22 can passively track an airborne emitter faster and with greater accuracy than 3 Gripen-E or EF Typhoon working together.

While the APG-77v1 are reported to be able to track targets faster than AWACS.

Power generation IS NOT related to engine,

Engine power does limit how much power you can generate but a 6000lbf engine is already enough to power 90kVA generator.

For example TF-X has 2x 120kVA generators on board while F-22 has 2x65, TF-X generates nearly twice the power even though it has less powerful engines.

Also, sentences like "Like AWACS" are pure bs and propaganda, same with Chinese and Russian claims of similar kind

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,524
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Power generation IS NOT related to engine,

Engine power does limit how much power you can generate but a 6000lbf engine is already enough to power 90kVA generator.

For example TF-X has 2x 120kVA generators on board while F-22 has 2x65, TF-X generates nearly twice the power even though it has less powerful engines.

Also, sentences like "Like AWACS" are pure bs and propaganda, same with Chinese and Russian claims of similar kind
Let's not forget that what i meant by outdated:

F-22's avionics are now probably worse than new EF's and definitely worse than F-35s, and probably even F-15EX

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom