Arabic coffee shop

Y

Yoyo

@Yoyo
Do you ever think UAE can ever repair relationship with Turkey in the next fifty years?
Yes, absolutely. If the world still exists by then. :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, in today's world everything changes overnight. Even 5 years is like eternity.
There's no reason for Turkey-UAE relations to remain hostile for decades.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Yes, absolutely. If the world still exists by then. :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, in today's world everything changes overnight. Even 5 years is like eternity.
There's no reason for Turkey-UAE relations to remain hostile for decades.
To be honest, the 2 have very different agendas for the region though I wonder if they can ever diverge in similar paths. I thought the two were supporting similar parties in Syria last decade?

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
@Sinan
Do you agree with this statement bro?

Turkey is just doing whats in its best interests. If Erdogan and his " Islamist zeal" lose the next election, do you think the next leader or party is going to stop? No. Turkey has to assert itself in the region or some other foreign power will. Then they will call the next president "Neo-Ottoman" too. But who cares?

Y

Yoyo

To be honest, the 2 have very different agendas for the region though I wonder if they can ever diverge in similar paths. I thought the two were supporting similar parties in Syria last decade?
Turkey shares a long land border with Syria and must take steps to ensure its national security. UAE does what US and Israel tell bin Zayed to do. So, neither side seems to have a choice. But, just because Syria isn't a suitable area for compromises doesn't mean there's no other opportunities for the convergence you mention to happen. Middle East is a big place.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Turkey shares a long land border with Syria and must take steps to ensure its national security. UAE does what US and Israel tell bin Zayed to do. So, neither side seems to have a choice. But, just because Syria isn't a suitable area for compromises doesn't mean there's no other opportunities for the convergence you mention to happen. Middle East is a big place.
I highly doubt MBZ takes orders from Israel, his foreign policy is not in align with either Israel or USA very much. UAE recently fixed ties with Iran which Israel+USA don't like, and is against GNA which UAE/Israel supports, and it also was supporting Assad and trying to admit him in Arab league which USA+Israel hates. It seems that is a common misconception I hear that UAE is a puppet of Western states and it is usally said without proof, nor actions.

Y

Yoyo

I highly doubt MBZ takes orders from Israel, his foreign policy is not in align with either Israel or USA very much. UAE recently fixed ties with Iran which Israel+USA don't like, and is against GNA which UAE/Israel supports, and it also was supporting Assad which USA+Israel hates.
Oh, okay. :ROFLMAO:

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Oh, okay. :ROFLMAO:
I'm honestly going off personal opinion. It doesn't make sense to do the things he did in terms of MENA policy. They are directly against what the USA+Israel wants in the middle east. But calling someone a puppet is very easy and allows you to convince other Muslims mainly quite easily as well. You can blame Iran for pushing GCC towards Israel, Tureky wasn't there so they were the only option.

Y

Yoyo

I'm honestly going off personal opinion. It doesn't make sense to do the things he did in terms of MENA policy. They are directly against what the USA+Israel wants in the middle east. But calling someone a puppet is very easy and allows you to convince other Muslims mainly quite easily as well. You can blame Iran for pushing GCC towards Israel, Tureky wasn't there so they were the only option.

I don't even know where to start my brother.

Here's one fresh from the oven that goes to show the level of "hostility" between the UAE and Israel....

Israeli Government, Parliament to Vote on Monday on UAE Normalization Deal. Agreement extremely likely to be ratified by ministers and lawmakers.​

Is that UAE's foreign minister standing next to Netanyahu holding a sign that basically says they submit to Israel's every will? Yeah, I think so.

uae.jpg

Surely, the Jews must be crazy to normalize relations with the UAE when they're "against" one another.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
I don't even know where to start my brother.

Here's one fresh from the oven that goes to show the level of "hostility" between the UAE and Israel....

Israeli Government, Parliament to Vote on Monday on UAE Normalization Deal. Agreement extremely likely to be ratified by ministers and lawmakers.​

Is that UAE's foreign minister standing next to Netanyahu holding a sign that basically says they submit to Israel's every will? Yeah, I think so.

View attachment 3819

Surely, the Jews must be crazy to normalize relations with the UAE when they're "against" one another.
Not hostility, just not a puppet. Being allied /=/ being a puppet, that is like saying Azerbaijan is the puppet of Turkey just because they are allies. They have different foreign policies and different ways of achieving this foreign policy. Turkey at one point even were quite close with Israel, and after Erdo will probably be closer.

Y

Yoyo

Not hostility, just not a puppet. Being allied /=/ being a puppet, that is like saying Azerbaijan is the puppet of Turkey just because they are allies. They have different foreign policies and different ways of achieving this foreign policy. Turkey at one point even were quite close with Israel, and after Erdo will probably be closer.
You would probably enjoy this article:

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
You would probably enjoy this article:

I wouldn't enjoy a TRTworld article my friend, please come up with something neutral and I'll read it. This article will be very biased, I can already tell from hearing the title.

Let me clear something up, UAE had a peace deal with Israel because it benefited both sides politically and most importantly benefited Trump which allowed UAE to take advantage of him by getting F-35s. It is good for Trump politically to have 2 peace deals under his belt as he can use that to say he is "fixing" the middle east and Trump promised him F-35 which is what the UAE is going to get as well as Israeli tourists, and Israel is going to get probably will get something that we aren't aware of militarily and UAE market.

Y

Yoyo

I wouldn't enjoy a TRTworld article my friend, please come up with something neutral and I'll read it. This article will be very biased, I can already tell from hearing the title.
Don't judge it by its title. Give it a try. If you disagree with any of the facts presented, bring them forth and we can make a fun little debate out of it.

I'm not exactly a fan of the Israelis but I follow and share articles here from their media all the time.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Don't judge it by its title. Give it a try. If you disagree with any of the facts presented, bring them forth and we can make a fun little debate out of it.

I'm not exactly a fan of the Israelis but I follow and share articles here from their media all the time.
Ok about the QME, UAE has no need to be stronger than Israel it just needs to match regional opponents which is what F-35 allows greatly. UAE is surely getting F-35s even if downgraded will still be better than anything in the region, and is also getting Israeli tourism and businessman market. Israel doesn't give a shit if UAE gets F-35, those protests were obviously just fake and the whole event was planned between the US, UAE, and Israel. UAE doesn't need preferential treatment and it not to expect it, WHOLE EVENT WAS FOR F-35s.

Qatar will probably make a peace deal with Israel soon to get F-35s, what will you say than? Will you say they are puppets of Israel and USA?

Y

Yoyo

Qatar will probably make a peace deal with Israel soon, what will you say than?
If that happens, I will say that they've drunk the Kool-aid too.

Look,

(1) Jews have one prevailing belief: That they are god's chosen people and therefore are superior to everyone else. It's about the most racist thing there is, actually, but in this day and age you're not allowed to call the Jews anything bad. But anyway, that's neither here nor there.

(2) Jews have one prevailing agenda: Getting back their "promised land" and forming the Great Israel. They will scheme, use, abuse and then dispose of any and all who stand in their way in order to achieve that goal.

If it's okay by MBS, bin Zahid and others to go along with this master plan, that's their choice. For us Turks, that's unacceptable. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
If that happens, I will say that they've drunk the Kool-aid too.

Look,

(1) Jews have one prevailing belief: That they are god's chosen people and therefore are superior to everyone else. It's about the most racist thing there is, actually, but in this day and age you're not allowed to call the Jews anything bad. But anyway, that's neither here nor there.

(2) Jews have one prevailing agenda: Getting back their "promised land" and forming the Great Israel. They will scheme, use, abuse and then dispose of any and all who stand in their way in order to achieve that goal.

If it's okay by MBS, bin Zahid and others to go along with this master plan, that's their choice. For us Turks, that's unacceptable. Sorry, but that's the way it is.
So tell Erdogan to stop recognizing them legally, vote Erdo 2023.

Turkey and Israel have pretty good ties behind the scenes even if publicly Erdo tries to distract people of the internal problems facing Turkey to mimic adversarial behavior to win the naive average religious muslims public support. You are a bit worried about something that will never happen, Jewish propaganda has been happening for a long time, hell what Hitler did was the tip of an iceberg. I don't believe in conspiracy theories about something that will never happen, written by a sheikh in a cave.

Y

Yoyo

So tell Erdogan to stop recognizing them legally, vote Erdo 2023.

Turkey and Israel have pretty good ties behind the scenes even if publicly they mimic adversarial behavior to win the naive average religious muslims public support. You are a bit worried about something that will never happen, Jewish propaganda has been happening for a long time, hell what Hitler did was the tip of an iceberg. I don't believe in conspiracy theories about something that will never happen, written by a sheikh in a cave.
You say it'll never happen. But it's already happening!

Here. Show it to my good friend here, Mr. Erdogan... :)

erdo.jpg

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
You say it'll never happen. But it's already happening!

Here. Show it to my good friend here, Mr. Erdogan... :)

View attachment 3820
Israel has no capacity to expand past Palestine, they don't need any more land when they have a measly population of 9 million. Palestine is a lost cause, Israel won the battle and took over them because the world is a dog eat dog world.

Lemme guess, you think Israel wants to expand all the way and conquer UAE? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They would be more likely to capture Turkey while their at it.
Let's be honest here, secular Turks don't think what you are saying is true whatsoever.

Y

Yoyo

Israel has no capacity to expand past Palestine, they don't need any more land when they have a measly population of 9 million. Palestine is a lost cause, Israel won the battle and took over them because the world is a dog eat dog world.

Lemme guess, you think Israel wants to expand all the way and conquer UAE? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They would be more likely to capture Turkey while their at it.
Israel has been expanding and will continue to expand until all of their Talmudic "promised land" is under Jewish control. It's been their project (for lack of a better word) for thousands of years. What little is remaining of Palestine will be completely wiped out.

You say Israel has no capacity to expand beyond Palestine. But they already have expanded past Palestine. I'm sure you've heard of Golan Heights, right? That's internationally recognized as SYRIAN land under occupation by Israeli military. Soon to be part of growing Israeli "promised lands".

This is more or less what they claim to be theirs and they will continue to work towards it as they've been doing for thousands of years.

promised.jpg

The two blue lines in the Israeli flag symbolize the Nile and Euphrates rivers.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Israel has been expanding and will continue to expand until all of their Talmudic "promised land" is under Jewish control. It's been their project (for lack of a better word) for thousands of years. What little is remaining of Palestine will be completely wiped out.

You say Israel has no capacity to expand beyond Palestine. But they already have expanded past Palestine. I'm sure you've heard of Golan Heights, right? That's internationally recognized as SYRIAN land under occupation by Israeli military. Soon to be part of growing Israeli "promised lands".

This is more or less what they claim to be theirs and they will continue to work towards it as they've been doing for thousands of years.

View attachment 3821

The two blue lines in the Israeli flag symbolize the Nile and Euphrates rivers.
You know that includes part of Turkey right, well anyway bro I guess we'll have to wait and see. No stopping fate is there? :cool:

Top Bottom