Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

A

adenl

Based on this stats TB2 carried 248 strikes in 23 days.

That's 10.8 strikes a day. If during one sortie TB2 makes 2 strikes we get 5.4 sorties a day.

Not all strikes are published, so actual number of strikes and sorties is higher. Around 7-8 sorties a day I guess (14-16 strikes).

Also 45 Harop strikes were carried + 8 crashed/shot down. That's 2.3 a day with unpublished strikes I guess around 2.5 a day.

According to semi-official Clash Report, TB2s destroyed 663 targets in 24 days. That is 27,6 targets hit per day and with 2 hits per sortie -> 13-14 sorties per day on average. With 4 hits per sortie, 6-7 sorties per day.
That is quite intensive for the quoted amount of 20 TB2s operating in the Azerbaijani theater. They are running overtime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mashallah.
A humble request from me.
Dear Azerbaijan please build a grand mosque of Karabakh after this victory, really rub it in and also commemorate the great day.
The Prophet's (saws) birthday is coming up, I hope even better news comes by then.
God knows im not a religious person but seeing this filled me with joy. ☺️

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can't reverse engineer operators
Nor the know how or Software, and what will they drop from those drones? Stones? The people who ask such dumb questions obviously dont know what they are talking about, well explains 90% of Armenian tweets at least.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
BTW Azeri and Armenian Foreign ministers will meet again on Friday in Washington. Mike Pompeo already said that he supports the Armenian side and be sure that right before the elections Trump’s administration will look for a diplomatic victory and also a way to appease the Armenian diaspora in America to get some votes. For sure they will pressure Azerbaijan with sanctions and etc.

This time the operation might really stop... unlike after the previous two ceasefires. Let’s hope that until then Azerbaijani forces will win as much land as possible.

N

Null/Void

BTW Azeri and Armenian Foreign ministers will meet again on Friday in Washington. Mike Pompeo already said that he supports the Armenian side and be sure that right before the elections Trump’s administration will look for a diplomatic victory and also a way to appease the Armenian diaspora in America to get some votes. For sure they will pressure Azerbaijan with sanctions and etc.

This time the operation might really stop... unlike after the previous two ceasefires. Let’s hope that until then Azerbaijani forces will win as much land as possible.
Armenians are barley a electorate in the US their lobbying is overated most of them are in LA or Southern California which leans heavily Democratic hell Adam Schiff a prominent Democratic Congressman who has been on a anti Trump crusade since day 1 and generally is hawk on Russia,Iran and also Turkey but guess what he is pro Armenian as hell district is heavily Armenian and pushed for Amenian Geniocide reconigation for two decades in the house which ended up happening in 2019 but Trump opposed it as he is somewhat smart that this could easily rupture an already polarized relations with Ankara and past dealings with Turkish elite

Last edited by a moderator:

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Can I upload not so clear video showing aftermath of TB2,
but in spoiler?
There are dead soldiers.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,401
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
at this rate of losses, if I were an Armenian officer, retreat and save whatever equipment I could save for the Defense of Armenia itself not NK.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom