Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hope the Armenian surrender soon and withdraw from Nagorno Karabakh as soon as possible and spare their youth from the massacre.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,797
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Anyone recognise the interface? Looks like a new kamikaze drone is in operation.
1604245405575.png

It looks similar to the one on the picture above could be Anka or bayraktar using a modified interface based on operator preference

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,410
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am willing France to send even more. Please organize and send them. Northern Iraq, Syria, Karabakh whatever. That way we will deal with them easier without killing them on French territory like one of the founders of PKK Sakine Cansiz. Islamists, far right, leftists every scum you got. We have hungry meet grinder waiting for them.

E

Era_shield

View attachment 5378
It looks similar to the one on the picture above could be Anka or bayraktar using a modified interface based on operator preference
The first 2 were kamikaze drones for sure because they physically came close to the target (not camera zoom). Tracking algorithm is also different to what we've seen in recent CATS/DASS videos. I suspect we just saw Kargu used in combat.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,410
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The first 2 were kamikaze drones for sure because they physically came close to the target (not camera zoom). Tracking algorithm is also different to what we've seen in recent CATS/DASS videos. I suspect we just saw Kargu used in combat.
The HUD of Kargu is also different. Also it is not appropriate target for Kargu.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
I am willing France to send even more. Please organize and send them. Northern Iraq, Syria, Karabakh whatever. That way we will deal with them easier without killing them on French territory like one of the founders of PKK Sakine Cansiz. Islamists, far right, leftists every scum you got. We have hungry meet grinder waiting for them.

I am okay to send neo nazis,far leftists and islamists to the front so they can deal with each others. Not to forget Armenian nationalists and grey wolves wannabes who fight each others on French streets.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,410
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am okay to send neo nazis,far leftists and islamists to the front so they can deal with each others. Not to forget Armenian nationalists and grey wolves wannabes who fight each others on French streets.
Would be a win-win for the Turkish State and the ordinary French folk.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom