Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,080
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
1604305069337.png

Interesting to see the map from 1988. I guess it is possible then we just need to take back Karabag first and build up and wait.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
You should have given @Vergennes the opportunity to post the video as Armenians don't seem to be posting much these days.

I understood the point you made. (and the irony too)

The only footages released recently came from Armenian soldiers with their personnal photos/videos rather than from their official MoD. But I see no point in posting/sharing videos where Azeri soldiers are dead,mutilated,executed or left dying like they aren't humans. (I've seen too many already)

I still respect soldiers from both sides,they fight for what they believe and for their country,if I was killed in the line of duty,I wouldn't like to be paraded everywhere as a "trophy". Hope you understood the point.

There's no point in posting videos as these ;

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 916
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I understood the point you made. (and the irony too)

The only footages released recently came from Armenian soldiers with their personnal photos/videos rather than from their official MoD. But I see no point in posting/sharing videos where Azeri soldiers are dead,mutilated,executed or left dying like they aren't humans. (I've seen too many already)

I still respect soldiers from both sides,they fight for what they believe and for their country,if I was killed in the line of duty,I wouldn't like to be paraded everywhere as a "trophy". Hope you understood the point.

There's no point in posting videos as these ;

I understand that you support the Armenians but I don't think that you would cheer their war crimes, especially here, perhaps another forum.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,080
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think you can say that Vergennes supports Armenia. He's trying to balance the information in this thread by sharing from the opposite side.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
I understand that you support the Armenians but I don't think that you would cheer their war crimes, especially here, perhaps another forum.

I don't support any particular side in this conflict,the Armenians are still occupying Azeri territory,I won't deny this fact.

And no,here or elsewhere I don't/won't cheer war crimes committed on soldiers. As a former soldier,I believe even the body of my enemy should be treated and buried with dignity,or given back to the country and their family if possible. POWs should be treated humanly and given medical assistance if needed.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom