Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Here i made an approx map of new Karabakh autonomy (in red) based on the agreement:

14-Karabakh-map-22oct20-1aba99-en21.jpg

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,260
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
We have to look at the positive side. This will mean that Armenia will no longer be supported by Russia. Russian and Turkish troops working together in NK will boost relations and Russia will no longer be a thorn in Turkey's back in the Caucasus. Russia can have their strategic bases so long as they don't do anything dodgy.

We have to remember the main thing here.... the Biden factor. It's beneficial for Turkey, Azerbaijan and Russia if they ended this whole thing without US intervention.

Yes the USA doesn't have a foothold in the region, but Biden signalled that he would intervene in one way or another.

A

adenl

Azerbaijan gets an economical umbilical cord to Turkey through this corridor. Turkey gets acces to Central-Asia in this way.

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have to look at the positive side. This will mean that Armenia will no longer be supported by Russia. Russian and Turkish troops working together in NK will boost relations and Russia will no longer be a thorn in Turkey's back in the Caucasus. Russia can have their strategic bases so long as they don't do anything dodgy.

We have to remember the main thing here.... the Biden factor. It's beneficial for Turkey, Azerbaijan and Russia if they ended this whole thing without US intervention.

Yes the USA doesn't have a foothold in the region, but Biden signalled that he would intervene in one way or another.
Fuck biden all my homies hate biden, the gyros seller

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 916
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I like it. I think that if managed well, it could have good consequences for all parties. But the best part will be the Turk corridor. And also things are projected to materialise pretty soon.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom