CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,033
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would prefer total annihilation of Armenian troops in Karabakh and Armenians leaving and not returning ever again.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 867
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Awww man , no Stepanakert.

But anyway the Armenians are mad right now.

If nothing else its just sweet to see Armenians getting snapped back into reality. A couple years ago they threatened to take "even more lands" from Azerbaijan and now here they are. I hope we see a less delusional Armenian state and people from now on.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,077
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Awww man , no Stepanakert.

But anyway the Armenians are mad right now.
I am not sure the map @500 made is what it will end with. Considering Armenia will hand over all remaining rajons to Azerbaycan.

Have keep an eye on the ball though. Untill fighting stops you can gain or lose land

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 916
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I would prefer total annihilation of Armenian troops in Karabakh and Armenians leaving and not returning ever again.
I don't think that would be possible because of UN right to return business. This agreement could possibly lead to long term peace and economic prosperity and no westerners were involved which is an added bonus.

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If nothing else its just sweet to see Armenians getting snapped back into reality. A couple years ago they threatened to take "even more lands" from Azerbaijan and now here they are. I hope we see a less delusional Armenian state and people from now on
Nah they will still think that glorious artsakh can still do a speedrun to baku any%

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,077
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I expect normalisation between Turkey Armenia if this deal is implemented, that's Armenia's win in this agreement.. 😂
Clause 5 mentioning the "peacekeeping center" are to be run by Turks and Russian.

Since all of karabag is going to be in Azerbaycans control. The Russian patrol will only be needed until all civilians have leeft for Armenia. UN supported return to karabag is not something I like. 27 years is a long time. And resettling will take time

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom