Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
14 1,589
I think this is how it’s going to be.

Azerbaycan is going to integrate karabag into Azerbaycan. And to secure transition Russia is there. And failure is not an option as Aliyev’s post reveals.
what if 5 years later russian didnt leave or worst armenian army return to karabag ?? and btw why make a 5 years deal ?? i rather make 3 or 4 years deal so on the next US election we could finish the job

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think this is how it’s going to be.

Azerbaycan is going to integrate karabag into Azerbaycan. And to secure transition Russia is there. And failure is not an option as Aliyev’s post reveals.

If everything goes more or less smoothely. Then time will mend the wounds. Those who can’t handle it will move to Armenia.
I just hope Russia will leave as promised.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,077
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Off, what a statement when you read between the lines.
I hope you are aware that you are dealing with Russia here, i genuinely wish you good luck with legal and political victory.
We’re gonna need that. But rhe fewer Armenians are left the easier that task becomes. Remember at least 450.000 Azerbaycani Turks had to flee and if half chooses to come back then I imagine most Armenians will choose to move to Armenia.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
We’re gonna need that. But rhe fewer Armenians are left the easier that task becomes. Remember at least 450.000 Azerbaycani Turks had to flee and if half chooses to come back then I imagine most Armenians will choose to move to Armenia.
Azerbaijan must populate those lands with own population asap.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
What has a UN resolution between Armenia and Azerbaijan have to do with so called Armenian genocide?

Cenk has a point here, why is Turkey being condemned when its about Cyprus and Israel when its about West Bank by her but when its about Armenia ''its their historic homeland''. Did the Turks arrive just yesterday to the area? Its just as much the historic homeland of Turks.

This girl is being so incredibly hypocratic and she is considered to be more of a sane one among them, speaks volumes about Armenian hypocracy.

The p***y pass got denied this time so she has to get lound to make her point. 😂

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
14 1,589
What has a UN resolution between Armenia and Azerbaijan have to do with so called Armenian genocide?

Cenk has a point here, why is Turkey being condemned when its about Cyprus and Israel when its about West Bank by her but when its about Armenia ''its their historic homeland''. Did the Turks arrive just yesterday to the area? Its just as much the historic homeland of Turks.

This girl is being so incredibly hypocratic and she is considered to be more of a sane one among them, speaks volumes about Armenian hypocracy.

The p***y pass got denied this time so she has to get lound to make her point. 😂
"The p***y pass got denied this time so she has to get lound to make her point"
i coundt put it better :D lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,413
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
https://www.reddit.com/r/azerbaijan/comments/js8msi
The commander is born in an region, which is predominatly azerbaijani population in russia

Fingers crossed if its something good
It reminds me of the posts about Shoygu's Turkic heritage when Turkey started operations in Syria. My advice to everybody is not to wait any special treatment by any Russian official because of his heritage. There are some people mainly nationalists that believe every Turk around the world would abandon his citizenship and motherland's interest if it's for another Turk or in that case Turkish interest. This is absolutely wrong and even unfortunately for the Turkic states in Central Asia when it comes to comparing Turkish and Russian interests. I guarantee you that the majority will defend its ex-Sovyet strategic partner.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
124 15,087
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It reminds me of the posts about Shoygu's Turkic heritage when Turkey started operations in Syria. My advice to everybody is not to wait any special treatment by any Russian official because of his heritage. There are some people mainly nationalists that believe every Turk around the world would abandon his citizenship and motherland's interest if it's for another Turk or in that case Turkish interest. This is absolutely wrong and even unfortunately for the Turkic states in Central Asia when it comes to comparing Turkish and Russian interests. I guarantee you that the majority will defend its ex-Sovyet strategic partner.
No matter from which ancestral background they come (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi) , the Jews always put their religious brothers “First”. Hence the power of Jewish state and the Jewish influence in the most wealthy western countries today.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,413
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
No matter from which ancestral background they come (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi) , the Jews always put their religious brothers “First”. Hence the power of Jewish state and the Jewish influence in the most wealthy western countries today.
Unfortunately with Turks it's not the case. I am not saying that there is absolutely no compassion or something like that. I think that there must be more if we really want to reach the desired levels and even think about Turkic Union or any other type of organization which puts obligations towards the Turks wherever they are.

Certain initiatives are going on with the help of the Turkish Government, organizations like TIKA and local friends to the idea but we should work more towards the Turks around the world and especially in Central Asia. We are clearly bearing the fruits of such initiatives in Kazakhstan and the young population starts to respect more their heritage and their genuine culture, gets away from the mentality that Russian language is the high level language of the country and more indigenous language is being spoken among the ordinary citizens. While there is initiative and there are already fruits that doesn't mean that the situation is on the desired level. We must work more and expand our influence by intensifying the cultural transfer programs which are going hand by hand with humanitarian initiatives.

tta

Reactions
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is there any official source for that? This account claimed that TSK was being sent to Karabakh yesterday which turned out to be false.
I don't have this but I have this.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,413
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
When are Armenians soldiers gonna leave Karabakh?
Good question. We have a timeline about the withdrawal of Armenian forces for some rayons but no official timeframe for the withdraw of Armenian forces from the territory they currently control.

EDIT: I mean the territory they will temporarely control like Hankendi for example

Meanwhile

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom