Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,077
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
What has a UN resolution between Armenia and Azerbaijan have to do with so called Armenian genocide?

Cenk has a point here, why is Turkey being condemned when its about Cyprus and Israel when its about West Bank by her but when its about Armenia ''its their historic homeland''. Did the Turks arrive just yesterday to the area? Its just as much the historic homeland of Turks.

This girl is being so incredibly hypocratic and she is considered to be more of a sane one among them, speaks volumes about Armenian hypocracy.

The p***y pass got denied this time so she has to get lound to make her point. 😂
Actually great to see this side of Cenk, kinda not expecting it.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's from July
I guess the Armenian officials were sleeping in the class considering their performance in the battlefield. 😂

A comment to the tweet:

1605128961083.png

Well now you found out. :ROFLMAO:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,685
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

Oh boy, how nice it is to see their old Tweets and messages. Of course I couldn’t resist so I trolled a few Armenians here. I do it basically everywhere I see them for two days now and it gives me bigger pleasure than sex. Thank you Mark Zuckerberg for your Algorithms that send me only articles about Shusha’s conquest from a few days ago . It is always full of hundreds of Armenians commenting how it’s all an Azeri lies and etc. :D

Don’t even write them- just send them a smiley face so they can get a notification and see again what they were writing a few days ago. It might be an emoji but has the effect of an eşek yarrağı on their asses. Ohhh, baby... it feel so good to make them cry. 😁

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh boy, how nice it is to see their old Tweets and messages. Of course I couldn’t resist so I trolled a few Armenians here. I do it basically everywhere I see them for two days now and it gives me bigger pleasure than sex. Thank you Mark Zuckerberg for your Algorithms that send me only articles about Shusha’s conquest from a few days ago . It is always full of hundreds of Armenians commenting how it’s all an Azeri lies and etc. :D

Don’t even write them- just send them a smiley face so they can get a notification and see again what they were writing a few days ago. It might be an emoji but has the effect of an eşek yarrağı on their asses. Ohhh, baby... it feel so good to make them cry. 😁
Lol, saw your twitter account, Ersan Kuneri FTW. :ROFLMAO:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,033
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is a footage shared on Telegram which is showing the aftermath of the Azerbaijan SF ambushing Armenians on M12 road near Susa, very graphic pictures.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,921
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now, we can open the border to Armenia and normalize our relation, if they stop the diaspora to hit Turkey. And maybe Georgia will follow.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,033
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenians can’t run away from their history and their destiny: forever a Russian prostitute- forever f*cked and beaten by us. 🤷🏻‍♂️
And Black dudes in America.

@Huelague What the f*ck, what do we gain from them? Which relation should be normalized, they recently got their backdoor widened up so much that you could depot a MAM-L in there without them even feeling it.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom