Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,292
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The only thing that is for sure is that both Azerbaijan, Russia and Turkey have made some gains from this conflict- who made more and who made less is opened for discussion.

Yet for our Armenian friends it’s only the tears and their ruptured anuses that is left. :D

100 years earlier it was again the Turks and the Russians that had a war against each other but eventually partitioned the Armenians between themselves like a cake. Armenians can’t run away from their history and their destiny: forever a Russian prostitute- forever f*cked and beaten by us. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That explains why the Turks kept on keeping armenian concubines 🤣🤣🤣

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Americans' Stress, Worry and Anger Intensified in 2018

I know this was a bit old survey (already 2 years old),
but I feel it still relevant.
01.png

02.png

03.png

source

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,292
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Americans' Stress, Worry and Anger Intensified in 2018

I know this was a bit old survey (already 2 years old),
but I feel it still relevant.
01.png

02.png

03.png

source

Armenians have a small man atitude.

I cant feel sorry for them at all after when they laughed at the earthquake that happened its really hard to feel sorry for them or even give them pity because they threw any kind of good will out the window.

Now they are in a region where everybody hates them apart from Russia and Iran without these two the life support of Armenia would have been cut long ago.

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
30 9,911
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
When i was reading the old threads here i was thinking if that helicopter didn't have permission to fly near Armenian-Azeri border then who was the mastermind behind it. I suspect it's Putin who pulled that move to make Azerbaijani president give in and sign the deal. Just my conspiracy theory 😅 Anyway i suppose Russia doesn't share direct land/border connection so it can be another plus point for Azerbaijan after 5/10 years to withdraw Russian force from there.

If Armenians keep throwing tantrums at Russia like this for signing the deal then Russia will sure not like it and it is already legally bound to handover the remaining disputed territory to Azerbaijan anyway, whether anyone likes it or not. Armenia is a tiny country sharing most of it's border with Turkey and Azerbaijan. So if Azerbaijan completes fortifying it's position in the liberated areas and Armenia tries to do any misadventure anytime then Turkey and Azerbaijan can sandwich Armenia from both sides and if Azerbaijan can get hold of that chock-point/corridor in the blue area then it is good-bye forever for Armenian dream for Nagorno-Karabakh. Getting a large chunk of occupied lands back without lifting a finger is surely a positive thing for Azerbaijan.

1605154934528.png

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,080
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

BBC's map is wrong as I see it. But implementation is what's really going to make a difference. The harsher you enforce the implementation the better the situation for Azerbaycan.

S

Sinan

Guys, i want to recall that some of us was saying "operation going slow, gains are small, etc."

And i was saying same kinds of things had been said for Afrin operation yet, operation ended 7 weeks. Like was Azerbaijan's operation finalized in 6 weeks. In the future just trust Turkish armies.

As long as there is vast sky over our head and firm ground below our feet, no one can defeat us.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, i want to recall that some of us was saying "operation going slow, gains are small, etc."

And i was saying same kinds of things had been said for Afrin operation yet, operation ended 7 weeks. Like was Azerbaijan's operation finalized in 6 weeks. In the future just trust Turkish armies.

As long as there is vast sky over our head and firm ground below our feet, no one can defeat us.
Lets not forget training and tech because ancient warrior Armenians though the same.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Azerbaijani army's performance during this war is quite mixed,but we can note an effective use of drones and special forces which made a difference on the ground.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Azerbaijani army's performance during this war is quite mixed,but we can note an effective use of drones and special forces which made a difference on the ground.
they took Shusha with SOF alone operation without areal support, that itself describe performance of Azeri army as outstanding.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom