Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,157
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I prefer to deal with just the Russians, opposite of what many here think, Russians are actually much more likely to leave after 5 years than NATO peacekeeping force, as Russia doesn't really care about their puppet states opinion and has good relations with Azerbaijan. NATO peacekeeping force would definitely not leave if Armenia voiced any concern.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,157
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Armenian tank before and after

QmFmRxZKDnQ.jpg

LcgRbKC_2cU.jpg

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I prefer to deal with just the Russians, opposite of what many here think, Russians are actually much more likely to leave after 5 years than NATO peacekeeping force, as Russia doesn't really care about their puppet states opinion and has good relations with Azerbaijan. NATO peacekeeping force would definitely not leave if Armenia voiced any concern.

I agree, I can see the Russians leaving eventually, but you make the mistake of inviting the english, french and whoever else into the region not only will they look to never leave, they will be instigating new conflicts and troubles down the line.

Only other nation you can trust to have your interests in their hearts is Turkey. If anyone else needs to go there let it be Turkish troops.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 867
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

I get that. They would probably use any false pretense to stay. The west in general is completely compromised by the Armenian diaspora and propaganda. However its hard to believe things will be that much easier with the the Russians. We are talking about a country who already has "peacekeepers" in many other countries, and there are no indications of them leaving. Russia is a far more pragmatic choice in comparison to NATO certainly though.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 14,016
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The latest polls suggest Pashinyan could get %25 of the votes in the election and become the winner. I think this is good news for Azerbaijan.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 14,016
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenia resists the opening of the Zengezur corridor between Azerbaijan and Nakhchivan. In the meanwhile, Armenians are freely using the Lachin corridor to travel between Armenia and Hankendi/Stepanakert. If no steps are taken by Armenia to open the Zengezur corridor, Azerbaijan is gearing up for a military op in July/August to open the Zengezur corridor.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it would be more appropriate to establish bordergate in Lacin corridor manned with Azerbaycani personnel. Ask Russia to ensure the opening of the route to Nakcivan is implemented, repeat and give a deadline, repeat and tell Russians that you'll establish bordergate with Azerbaycan control if the Nakcivan corridor is not opened before deadline. And just build up and be ready.

Because that route to Nakcivan will be opened one way or another, but you might as well establish control over who enters Karabagh. Or aren't allowed to enter (criminal record, warcrimes etc.).

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well... with 5k+ Russians inside Karabagh it's going to get ugly. But I've said that many times over.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Akinci and the Aksungur are in production time to fire them up for round 2.

Armenians sure do like being test subjects for Turkish weapon systems 🤣🤣

kimov

Committed member
Reactions
1 408
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey
You should have a TB2 hovering above ready to clean the mess up.
Not a good idea as that would give them possibility detect and counter TB2 over long time without us knowing about the counter measure.
A much simpler drone with radar reflector and IR source should be used for daily usage.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,157
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan Arrests 6 Armenian soldiers

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom