BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
He was killed by America and not you if it was you who didn’t they would have wiped the floor with you a small Iraqi Shia militia who defeated America is more than enough for you also with your stupidity you ain’t America so don’t compare yourself with them.

What being an Iranian client state does to a guy lol.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
[insert very rude swear word here] Armenia, hope their misfortunes continue for many, many decades to come.

LMAO and now Armenians are trying to claim that the man was just trying to take revenge for his plumber brother that was apparently killed by Azerbaijani servicemen a while ago. Despite the fact that the two men are 23 years apart in age and have different surnames.

Makes me wonder how many other "civilians" that they claimed we killed were actually armed.

They are like the national personification of the TV trope Villain With Good Publicity.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Eh, I'm not too keen on us pushing into Zangezur. I don't want us to stoop to the Armenian level of claiming territory.

I mean, my family comes from Zangezur so it'd be cathartic, I suppose, on a personal level but on a national level, it is disastrous and frankly I want us, as a people, to be able to prove on an international stage that we are better than these revanchist a-holes.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Eh, I'm not too keen on us pushing into Zangezur. I don't want us to stoop to the Armenian level of claiming territory.

I mean, my family comes from Zangezur so it'd be cathartic, I suppose, on a personal level but on a national level, it is disastrous and frankly I want us, as a people, to be able to prove on an international stage that we are better than these revanchist a-holes.

They see you as Turks.

The international stage doesn't care if you're angels, they'll demonise you regardless. Nobody talked about how you liberated your occupied lands, all they barked about were Armenian genocide and bloodthirsty Turks invading Arsesakh. They ignored Armenian war crimes and attacks on civilians and painted the Armenians as victims of an unjust invasion of AnCiEnT ArMeNiAn LaNdS.

There is far more global capital in hating you than there is lauding you.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
They see you as Turks.

The international stage doesn't care if you're angels, they'll demonise you regardless. Nobody talked about how you liberated your occupied lands, all they barked about were Armenian genocide and bloodthirsty Turks invading Arsesakh. They ignored Armenian war crimes and attacks on civilians and painted the Armenians as victims of an unjust invasion of AnCiEnT ArMeNiAn LaNdS.

There is far more global capital in hating you than there is lauding you.
Regardless, it's stupid to give them more ammunition and us less ways to defend ourselves. What you are proposing is the exact same reason that Turkey is in such deep s**t geopolitically today.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,837
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Regardless, it's stupid to give them more ammunition and us less ways to defend ourselves. What you are proposing is the exact same reason that Turkey is in such deep s**t geopolitically today.
You think we are inhuman? Why we host 6 million refugees?

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
You think we are inhuman? Why we host 6 million refugees?
No, you misunderstand me. I am saying that the Turkish government doubles down on actions that mess up the whole country's reputation worldwide and does not seem to know the value of not giving your enemies ammunition to hammer you in a PR war. I don't want Azerbaijan to go down that path, neither do I want Turkey to keep going down that path.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
even if turkey cured cancer, world hunger and climate change, they'd still work to destroy Turkey's reputation.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
even if turkey cured cancer, world hunger and climate change, they'd still work to destroy Turkey's reputation.
Possibly but it's a hell of a lot more difficult to sell that propaganda when you're not actively taking actions to prove them right.

I always try to make this point here but unfortunately, I don't think many members quite get it yet.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

One day the Azerbaijanis will liberate Yerevan!!

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Armenian news reporting 10 servicemen killed, 6 captured and 2 strategic positions lost. They also claim to have destroyed several armored vehicles of the Azerbaijani army. I used Google translate, from my (very) limited knowledge of Armenian, they translate more or less accurately.

According to preliminary data, the Armenian side has 10 casualties, the enemy has taken 2 combat positions​

16 November, 2021

As we reported earlier, the Ministry of Defense issued a statement saying that on November 16, at around 1:00 pm, the Azerbaijani Armed Forces launched another provocation in the direction of the eastern border of the Republic of Armenia, firing on the Armenian positions. The RA Armed Forces subdivisions took retaliatory actions in order to prevent the enemy's advance.

As of 14:00, the situation in the eastern direction of the Armenian-Azerbaijani border continues to be tense. As it was already reported, the units of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces once again provoked, attacking the Armenian positions located in that direction. The enemy uses artillery, armored vehicles, firearms of different calibers. The Armenian side has taken adequate actions. As a result of intense skirmishes, the enemy has a loss of armored vehicles.

According to our reliable sources, at the moment, according to preliminary data, the Armenian side has 10 victims, we have lost 2 combat positions, and 6 Armenian servicemen have been captured by the Azerbaijani side.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Possibly but it's a hell of a lot more difficult to sell that propaganda when you're not actively taking actions to prove them right.

I always try to make this point here but unfortunately, I don't think many members quite get it yet.

You are half right. Fruitless actions like turning the agia sophia into a mosque did nothing but give ammunition to the west to further attack Turks and Islam. Erdogan and AK do a lot of these things that make it easy for the enemy to attack Turkey.

However all her actual military engagements are critical. If it were me i would have Turkey annex northern syria/iraq. Rather that then the americans, russians, europeans creating a pkkstate in which they use against Turkey.

One thing about the Azeri people i've noticed is that they are exceptionally naïve towards to west. The west wanted you to lose the war. They would be happy to see you wiped out by Armenians.

The Truth is Turkey has to invest in media and propagate her cause across the world. Western media will never give the Turks a fair court, instead they actively work against Turkey. The PKK is a prime example.

If Turks want to win they need to pull their world together, as long as it is divided we are vulnerable to these agendas.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom