Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,660
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Whats Azerbaijans goal by penetrating that area?
There were Armenian provocations and illegal crossing of Armenian forces which triggered small clashes. In the last 2 days situation intensified and Azerbaijan took positions from which provocations were coming.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
There were Armenian provocations and illegal crossing of Armenian forces which triggered small clashes. In the last 2 days situation intensified and Azerbaijan took positions from which provocations were coming.
Sounds like a trap from Armenian side, gotta be careful.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yerevan at the moment. Demonstrations against Pashinyan started.

Whats Pashinyan supposed to do? Go fight by himself?

Armenian military is deliberately escalating the situation to provoke Azeri reaction, they can archieve two things by this.
-Stirring public up against Pashinyan
-Hoping for international solidarity

Azerbaijan must be careful, maybe is better to take full control of Lachin, or move further within Karabakh but movin into Armenia is a gamble.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,660
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Whats Pashinyan supposed to do? Go fight by himself?

Armenian military is deliberately escalating the situation to provoke Azeri reaction, they can archieve two things by this.
-Stirring public up against Pashinyan
-Hoping for international solidarity

Azerbaijan must be careful, maybe is better to take full control of Lachin, or move further within Karabakh but movin into Armenia is a gamble.
They pressure Pashinyan to totally surrender to Russia and drop his pro-West stances thinking that Russia will solve the situation in a second like a miracle. In that particular case there is nothing that can be done. Pashinyan did whatever he can do.

On the second point I am thinking the same. Azerbaijan should be careful. I wish there is a card with which we can pressure Armenia to retreat their forces from Karabagh and I see opportunity with this but I am not sure. It is very risky.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
They pressure Pashinyan to totally surrender to Russia and drop his pro-West stances thinking that Russia will solve the situation in a second like a miracle. In that particular case there is nothing that can be done. Pashinyan did whatever he can do.

On the second point I am thinking the same. Azerbaijan should be careful. I wish there is a card with which we can pressure Armenia to retreat their forces from Karabagh and I see opportunity with this but I am not sure. It is very risky.
Armenian military probably has many members who work for Russian interest so these provocations happen outside the chain of command.
This might be dangerous for Azerbaijan but at the same time it show that Armenia is a total puppet of Russia.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,093
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenians are still asking for war.

When they get B slapped they cry genocide 🤣

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,797
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkey would be that card. Especially after Pashinyan has gone public and wants better relations with Turkey. I know placing TSK in Latin is risky, but if Armenian rogue soldiers attack TSK we can freely rape them without Russia being able to do shit. And we’ll have entered Karabagh, established border gate and control.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom